It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Music Video Simplicity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Are there any music videos that you believe achieved greatness while being extremely simple?

The music video for "Love Comes Quickly" by Pet Shop Boys is an example of that for me. I find it to be mesmerizing and one of the best music videos I've ever seen. At the same time, it's one of the simplest.

www.youtube.com...

The music video for "Yellow" by Coldplay is another great example in my opinion. I don't think it's anywhere near the quality of the "Love Comes Quickly" video however.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

For me the simplest video that achieved greatness would have to be Sinead O'Connor's Nothing Compares 2 U.

Simple and effective.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

You might enjoy this nice one from TPSB

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
These are quite good, with decent music to boot... The last one is a visual treat if you pay attention; and, for the uninitiated, they are Morris Dancers.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
These are quite good, with decent music to boot... The last one is a visual treat if you pay attention; and, for the uninitiated, they are Morris Dancers.

I don't think that's a simple music video at all. The competition with the judges giving scores reminds of the following video.

This video is quite simple, and it belongs on my list. It is one of my top choices for this thread.

www.youtube.com...

That video reminds me of this one. This is one of my top choices too.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-4-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This one is pretty simple.

top topics

join