It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Admin Committed Felonies by SPYING and UNMASKING TRUMPs Team For POLITICAL Purposes.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Did you ever consider that Trump collusion is just a front to cover up for the crap that the Obama administration didn't have time to get rid off when they got the surprise that Hillary was not the president.

I guess not, that is unthinkable, right?

edit on 5-4-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You are so right about that! They were caught off guard and did some pretty nasty things their last few weeks in office.

I think Obama better stay in French Polynesia for awhile.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He knew the crap was going to hit the ceiling eventually and he doesn't want to be around to answer any questions by the press.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Did you ever consider that Trump collusion is just a front to cover up for the crap that the Obama administration didn't have time to get rid off when they got the surprise that Hillary was not the president.

Why would I think that? The investigation has said over and over again that Obama and his people aren't at fault for anything here. They are the authority on the matter, not Fox News or marg6043.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I thought so.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why would I think that? The investigation has said over and over again that Obama and his people aren't at fault for anything here. They are the authority on the matter, not Fox News or marg6043.

Have they been investigating Obama?

How can you claim there is no fault without investigating?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Because CNN told them so.

Nothing to see here, only Russia.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Indigo5

What Nunes, saw and what concerned him, had nothing to do with the FBI's investigation of the alleged Russian government connections to any of Trump's aids. That's a fact. He said it.

What 'Nunes Saw" was excerpted intelligence summaries..Provided by a Flynn appointee still working for Trump.

So how the hell would he know if the full context related to Russia or not?

THAT is a fact..

"He said he'll have to get all the documents he requested from the [intelligence community] about this before he knows for sure," a spokesperson for Nunes said Thursday.

The intelligence was derived under a FISA warrant, meaning FORIEGN SURVELLIENCE...

THAT too is a fact.

Hopefully, as I said, after all the Democrat foaming-at-the-mouth accusations, obfuscation and lies by the water-bearing Dem media, and the pleadings of the 5th by Susan Rice and probably others, it is all going to be revealed.

HOLY CRAP...You still don't get it???

Trump can "reveal everything" right now...Declassify this intelligence and release it..It purportedly has nothing to do with Russia and is evidence that he was illegally wire-tapped ...his campaign etc etc.??

Right?...Right?...Nothing classified there, no foreign intelligence, no Russia...just poor Donalds campaign the victim of the evil Obama ..

RELEASE IT THEN...PLEASE...Alll up to Trump...Easy peasy..

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

We don't know what they have investigated and haven't investigated as that information is still classified and secret.

Easy. Comey, Nunes, the Justice Department, and various other authorities on the matter have said over and over that Obama did nothing wrong.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Time is a real phenomena..

Did you ever consider the Trump Collusion with Russia and the investigation and intelligence gathering as well as public scrutiny was long before the election outcome?

I guess not, comprehending time is just too hard, right?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

We don't know what they have investigated and haven't investigated as that information is still classified and secret.

Easy. Comey, Nunes, the Justice Department, and various other authorities on the matter have said over and over that Obama did nothing wrong.

Again, if there has been no investigation, how can any claim no wrongdoing occurred be taken seriously.

They can say there is no evidence ... but again, that would be turned up in the investigation. So even that claim can't be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Again, if there has been no investigation, how can any claim no wrongdoing occurred be taken seriously.

Why do you keep saying this? For all you know the investigation there has already been wrapped up. That is why Comey has already refuted this narrative.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

YOU don't get it.

Obama has probably been spying on Congress, citizens that opposed the Iran deal, political opponents, reporters and journalists, and probably anybody else he could manufacture an excuse to surveil.

Maybe Trump is waiting for Barack Hussein Obama to either return from French Polynesia or "defect to Iran". (Maybe that $1.7 billion dollars he sent to them, part of which was sent in cash in the dead of night on wooden pallets, is waiting on him as we speak.)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I am sure Obama will be welcome in any of those countries, after all he is one of them.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Why do you keep saying this? For all you know the investigation there has already been wrapped up. That is why Comey has already refuted this narrative.

Then that would mean there was an investigation. I keep hearing people say Obama was not investigated as proof of his innocence.

As I said there would need to be an investigation to determine that, and I have seen no evidence one took place, so I don't take it serious.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

YOU don't get it.

Still can't tell me why Trump wont release this "evidence" as he Promised?

Schiff: Trump promised documents, but WH staff is fighting release
www.cnn.com...

The President, when I met with him, said that he is happy to have whoever we wanted review the documents. His staff has opposed that, they were opposed to even letting my own staff review the documents, my staff director," Schiff told CNN Wednesday. "So we're still trying to get those documents for the full committee, we would like the White House's help if they are sincere about wanting to share this information and have the oversight functions performed, they are to be facilitating this."

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Then that would mean there was an investigation. I keep hearing people say Obama was not investigated as proof of his innocence.

Well you are currently talking to me, and I JUST said that what has and hasn't been investigated is a secret and classified information. Perhaps just worry about what I'm saying and not what "people" are saying instead since you are talking to me and not "people"?

As I said there would need to be an investigation to determine that, and I have seen no evidence one took place, so I don't take it serious.

Because you are a nobody. Why would the investigators share any evidence with you?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Maybe Trump is waiting for Barack Hussein Obama to either return from French Polynesia or "defect to Iran".

I just realized I am trying to have a discussion around facts with someone who is living in a delusion...

G'Day...Keep an eye on this issue...I think you will be interested in how it turns out.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So we have no evidence of any investigation, but a 'trust me nothing to see here'. I am sorry to hear that is good enough for you.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Maybe Trump is waiting for Barack Hussein Obama to either return from French Polynesia or "defect to Iran".

I just realized I am trying to have a discussion around facts with someone who is living in a delusion...

G'Day...Keep an eye on this issue...I think you will be interested in how it turns out.

And I just realized I am trying to have a discussion with someone that doesn't understand sarcasm or tongue-in-cheek figures of speech.

G'day to you, too. Keep an eye on this issue. I think you will be surprised in how it turns out.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join