It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Admin Committed Felonies by SPYING and UNMASKING TRUMPs Team For POLITICAL Purposes.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

I got tired of the if is not reliable sources is not credible, but that was before the media went bias and refuse to cover what is only in their best interest.

I can see how for someone supporting Trump, the facts can become exhausting.

However, I can't understand how that would lead you to stop caring about facts and cite Fake News and Lies.

Good to know where you stand though.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The Susan Rice angle is 100% conservative confirmation bias fodder. There is no smoking gun there incriminating Susan Rice and ESPECIALLY no smoking gun against Obama. The best argument I've heard linking Obama to this is that just because it happened while he was in office, he condoned it. You'll notice that argument is weak as #. Like underlings NEVER go against their bosses' desires or anything.
edit on 5-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Im going to go out on a limb since this is a CT site, and point out that the angles relating to Trump all derive from government related sources.

As it stands today, im not finding a reason to be excited about any of this stuff. Not until we can get something irrefutable. Dog whistle innuendo just aint doing it for me.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Here is where I stand currently. I haven't accused Trump or even any of his cronies of anything illegal. Yet. I'm waiting for more information to be released and the investigation to wrap up. There are certain angles of the investigaiton that are settled for me though. One is the angle that Obama or his administration did anything illegal in regards to wiretapping, survailling, or unmasking names. It remains a fact that someone leaked this information to the press, but it isn't proven that this is a conspiracy that was implemented by Obama and there is no evidence to suggest it was done by Rice either. So baselessly accusing either of them at this point is intellectually dishonest.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The best argument I've heard linking Obama to this is that just because it happened while he was in office, he condoned it.

I don't even see that as a logical argument, since we don't know what "it" is in "it happened".

And since the power to explain what "it" is resides wholly in the current WH and they refuse to clear things up, the only conclusion left is that this is a false narrative like the dozens before it by team trump, put out to distract from a rapidly evolving investigation into the trump campaign colluding with a foreign government.

I fully entertain the possibility that the NSA/CIA/FBI caught Trump or Associates mentioned or participating in conversations that were surveilled via Anti-Espionage FISA warranted collection.

If so?
Why was it deemed so critical to National Security that it was elevated to the Director of the National Security Counsel?

I also entertain that the names of US Citizens were "Unmasked"..And that might have been requested...Even by Susan Rice.

But that is only done after a dedicated team (less than 20 people across agencies) of Legal Analysts and Intelligence Analysts at CIA/NSA and FBI agree that the unmasking is (a) That the names are required in order to understand the context of the intelligence and (b) That the intelligence is an Immediate, emerging and highly critical threat to national security.

I want to know what in that intelligence warranted those two qualifications.
Susan Rice can not unmask anything.
That was decided by lawyers and analysts at CIA/NSA/FBI based on the restrictions above.

IF those multiple lawyers "unmasked" without reaching that standard, lets say they wanted to be team players or do a favor...each and every one of those lawyers and analysts did so knowing they could serve 30 years in a federal Prison for doing so...Then they signed off on it and sent it to the WH through normal channels and documented the crime? So that the weasel Ezra-Cohen could pull it from records and archives?

This whole story is stupid..

Trump can easily make his case by releasing the "incidental collection" that purportedly "had nothing to do with Russia"?

Why hasn't he done that????

Why does it remain highly classified?

Why do people have to see the evidence in only one of two super-security SCIF facilities?

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to spot the BS...

It just takes willful stupidity to ignore reality here.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
And the Susan Rice debacle thickens,

It seems the Susan Rice is to become the martyr to take the blame of Spying on Trump for the Obama administration, what a woman, she will rather get off politics as she will after the allegations and further investigation than blame all those that told her to do the spying and who she leaded information.

The Susan Rice situation is murky, but one thing that’s crystal clear is that she’s changing her story.

And that is raising a whole lot of questions about the tangled allegations that the Obama administration “unmasked” Donald Trump or his associates when they were picked up on foreign intercepts.

Susan Rice biggest mistake was contradicting herself within weeks of the allegations against her.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Well I merely said it was the best argument I've seen. I never meant to imply it was credible or anything. Of course its a load of horse crap. There is no evidence outside of the leak that anything illegal happened anyways. But as the investigation intensifies against Trump and co the leaker angle is getting pushed aside as the more important threads coming from Trump need to be pulled first.

It's always humorous how some minor story breaks that means nothing in the context of the investigation, the only thing is that it initially appears to be inconvenient for Democrats and all the conservatives run with that like they finally have the smoking gun to put Obama away for good. One guy listed all these minor circumstantial evidence cases to me then asked what more did I want to believe that Obama was guilty. I simply told him to provide direct evidence that Obama ordered the leak or the names be ummasked illegally. Then the guy gets all surprised that I'd want proof of the crazy things he's been saying.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Its probably a concocted story. Possibly "leaked" to a reporter.

Remember....Smith Mundt allows our intelligence agencies to do all sorts of stuff with media. I'd suspect that there are people who want to level the field to some degree from "the other side".

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hardball now is using the race card brought by two morons and the piñata association to show that Poor Rice is been targeted.

After MSNBC commentator Simon Marks said Tuesday on “Hardball” with host Chris Matthews that Republicans “looking for a pinata” “found one in Susan Rice,” Matthews interjected, saying, “notice it’s always a female. Just a thought.”

“That’s also true,” Marks agreed. “But I do think she slightly played into their hand.”

“I don’t think there’s necessarily anything wrong with [the unmasking]. I think unfortunately for Rice, she’s given two contradictory interviews,” Marks said.

Later during the same interview, David Corn, editor-in-chief of the liberal blog Mother Jones, disputed the existence of any evidence to suggest Rice did anything improper or illegal. Corn went on to speculate that maybe Republicans are accusing her of the acts because she’s a black woman.

They don't talk about how she contradicted herself, or how she doesn't seem to get her fact together on what kind of job and her powers were during her time as a the Typhoid Mary of the Obama administration foreign policy.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

They have already confirmed and stated publicly it had nothing to do with Russia.....so????????

It was political, pure and simple. They (Obama and his goons) wanted to know what Trump knew.

For now, I will concede this is only my educated opinion, but I think eventually it is going to be shown as right. All the spin and lies, Democrat foaming-at-the-mouth hyperbolic accusations, and pleading the 5th will have to play out, but by this time next year, Obama's "legacy" will be something entirely different.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Could be, but I don't see the point in worrying about that. It's not like we'd ever be able to prove such a thing. That why I'm trying not to suspect anything yet. Jumping to conclusions is the same as assuming, and we all know where that gets us.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Obama had no legacy but one of corruption and dirty deeds, like dirty harry, (may rest in peace).

Typhoid Mary did what she did because she could at the time and was encouraged to do, by the only person that was above her, she will plead the 5th alright, but by then we will know to whom she leaked the information and why.

Is going to be more leaks.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

They have already confirmed and stated publicly it had nothing to do with Russia.....so????????

Who has confirmed and stated publicly?

Nunes has been clear that it was legally gathered under a FISA warrant...So??????
FORIEGN Intelligence Surveillance Affidavit..
It has been shared with the committee investigating Russia?
But sure...Maybe "Foreign" means Turkey or China?

Other things Nunes admitted after his Show..

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Devin Nunes, R-Calif., does not know "for sure" whether President Donald Trump or members of his transition team were even on the phone calls or other communications now being cited as partial vindication for the president’s wiretapping claims

"He said he'll have to get all the documents he requested from the [intelligence community] about this before he knows for sure," a spokesperson for Nunes said Thursday.

At a press conference yesterday, Nunes announced he obtained "dozens of reports" showing the U.S. intelligence community -- through its "normal foreign surveillance" -- "incidentally collected information about U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition."

But Nunes never said Trump or any of the president's associates personally participated in the communications that were intercepted.

abcnews.go.com...

The fact the White House is involved is the big stink

The current one or the last.

You are correct on one count...not at all on the other.

edit on 5-4-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It was another leaker working with Rice, to be named, she didn't acted alone.

As part of its daily wrap of the Susan Rice newsflow, which focused on her first media appearance since she was "outed" as the persona responsible for "unmasking" members of team Trump, the WSJ provides two new pieces of incremental information: i) in addition to Michael Flynn, at least one more member of the Trump transition team was "unmasked" in intelligence reports due to multiple foreign conversations that weren't related to Russia; and ii) Rice wasn't the administration official who instigated Mr. Flynn’s unmasking, confirming there is at least one more high-level official giving "unmasking" orders.

aroundworld24.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'm on my phone and don't know how to link, cut & paste from source sites but, let's re-read the first paragraph of the first source you linked in your post which read;

"the significance of these allegations is that, if true, the president-elect of the United States would be vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians."

And.....the nefarious activity they detected that triggered it all way back then was the hacking of the DNC and others, by Russian operatives.

Like many others here on ATS, I'm not convinced of anything yet but I'm especially not convinced that the Obama administration did anything illegal or unethical to Trump or his campaign.

I'm waiting for all the facts to come out and based on what I've heard so far, I'm betting that in the end, it's not going to bode well for the Trump team.
edit on 5-4-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

What Nunes, saw and what concerned him, had nothing to do with the FBI's investigation of the alleged Russian government connections to any of Trump's aids. That's a fact. He said it.

Hopefully, as I said, after all the Democrat foaming-at-the-mouth accusations, obfuscation and lies by the water-bearing Dem media, and the pleadings of the 5th by Susan Rice and probably others, it is all going to be revealed.

edit on 5-4-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The big problem I have with all this, is that there have been NO...ZERO...NADA INDICTMENTS over the past 2 years of any of anyone. Not Hillary, Not Podesta, Not Obama, Not Trump, Not Brazil, Not Rice... ONLY the Weiner!

What the phuck are all of these FBI, Senate, House, Dept of Justice, investigations and hearings delivering? They're worse than the countries who take our taxpayer dollars, and deliver ZILCH in return!

Maybe they just want to feel and look important?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'm on my phone and don't know how to link, cut & paste from source sites but, let's re-read the first paragraph of the first source you linked in your post which read;

"the significance of these allegations is that, if true, the president-elect of the United States would be vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians."

Yes, that is the pro Democrat slant part which is NOT based in fact talking about trump colluding. So basically the whole Dem talking points are NOT sourced and NOT verified but repeated over and over. The parts I POSTED were sourced and VERIFIED, and were not IF statements, they were factual statements.

Thanks for proving my point for me.

So let's be clear here.

The BBC is saying there is no facts about Trump colluding.

Now this is what the BBC had to say about the spying on Trump ...

This news was given to me by several sources and corroborated by someone I will identify only as a senior member of the US intelligence community.

They had SEVERAL SOURCES and it was CONFIRMED for them by the IC.

Neither Mr Trump nor his associates are named in the Fisa order, which would only cover foreign citizens or foreign entities - in this case the Russian banks. But ultimately, the investigation is looking for transfers of money from Russia to the United States, each one, if proved, a felony offence.
A lawyer- outside the Department of Justice but familiar with the case - told me that three of Mr Trump's associates were the subject of the inquiry. "But it's clear this is about Trump," he said.

Collaboration .. hearsay.
The IC getting rejected for their warrant on Trump .. and then getting one anyways by claiming it was to spy on someone else when in reality it was still about spying on Trump ... MULTIPLE SOURCES AND CONFIRMED BY THE IC.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: marg6043
What the phuck are all of these FBI, Senate, House, Dept of Justice, investigations and hearings delivering? They're worse than the countries who take our taxpayer dollars, and deliver ZILCH in return!

Did you ever consider that maybe these people aren't guilty of the things you are so sure they are guilty of?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

One thing is for sure, the CIA under Brennan became one of the most corrupted in our history, that put weight in all the other spying agencies as they rely on each other.

Since the IRA scandal and the Obama administration we all know how any agency that have information on citizens can go after anybody and use it as leverage.

The agencies are out of control, that is for sure, I am also betting that they have leverage on each other, or they are blackmailing each other and those that had connections with them.

And this not now that I have talk about this, but way back, after all Obama 8 years of power created a mess that now is just starting to be exposed as the facilitators are without their former encourager.

Is a lot of crap that has gone under the table, a lot of people that should have been indicted, but is so easy to erase and destroy evidence when necessary.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join