It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Admin Committed Felonies by SPYING and UNMASKING TRUMPs Team For POLITICAL Purposes.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
durp durp durp, might be true.

Durp durp durp evil liberals.

Durp durp durp obama the commie muslim dog eating destroyer of worlds.

Did i miss something.

Great job op, you even start by saying well even if only half of this is true.

Thats just enough for the trumptards.

Da liberals eat babies and they dont like jebus crips.
edit on 2-4-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If anything WND says turns out to be true, it will be an even bigger bombshell than than anything you're suggesting.

WND is about as truthful and reliable as Breitbart, InfoWars, and/or Sorcha Faal.

Pure garbage, or as some would call it, "Fake News."

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Correct, every day our government via the NSA, CIA, FBI etc, is committing felonies by spying on the American people without warrants.

edit on 2-4-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

If anything WND says turns out to be true, it will be an even bigger bombshell than than anything you're suggesting.

WND is about as truthful and reliable as Breitbart, InfoWars, and/or Sorcha Faal.

I'm pretty sure Sorcha Faal has even written articles on WND.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Flatfish

I'm pretty sure Sorcha Faal has even written articles on WND.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

As often as I see this poster source these fake news sites, I think a more fitting screen name might be "carewedon't."
edit on 2-4-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

#1) WND

not even a need for a number 2...

link   
Study we must...

link   

In war there are no rules.

We are in the middle of a civil war.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Just an hour ago I read where you claimed 155k jobs.
This is amazing. The new jobs are doubling ever hour.
Lol

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Over 300,000 new jobs.

Do you take into consideration that if Trump's "plan" (read: Bannon's agenda) is achieved, there will be a huge loss of jobs?

The Federal Government is the nation's single largest employer. SO...let's burn it down? Bannon appears to be a political arsonist (and by all visible evidence, a hardened drunk in a permanent state of hungover or intoxicated - but that's an ad hom).

We finally have a leader not dividing us by race.

This is soooo so not what I'm seeing. SOOOooo not what I'm seeing.

edit on 4/2/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Who cares?

Everyone except the anti-American Leftists.

Ahh the old fallback argument - "If you don't agree with me you MUST be anti-American".

What a load of absolute nonsense.

It's called the "no true scotsman," logical fallacy.

"You lefties aren't TRUE Americans!"

Notice how OP cites world nutter daily and all of the Trump cultists parade this thread HAHAHAHAH.

WND is the conservative equivalent of the liberal Salon.

But conservatives don't have biased news networks because they're perfect, true Americans.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

No....Salon is actually very good investigative journalism. It's very progressive, but articulate and supportable.

WND is a Fox-wannabe. It's crap.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I thought the liberals were creating a liberal utopia in the seceding California...
I'd be happy to pay [one-way] airfare for any leftist who would like to join them in "Calexico" or whatever stupid name they come up with..

They can vote to make hillary Infallible Queen for Life....which should be a long time considering her obvious health...

I further hope Calexico will officially declare war on human innovation and revert back to the Stone Age with no cars, no immunizations, no money, no electricity and no fossil fuels since those are evil and run by evil corporations...

And parent-of-the-year Joe Biden can be Princess-In-Waiting-For-Life....

-Chris

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I thought the liberals were creating a liberal utopia in the seceding California...
I'd be happy to pay [one-way] airfare for any leftist who would like to join them in "Calexico" or whatever stupid name they come up with..

They can vote to make hillary Infallible Queen for Life....which should be a long time considering her obvious health...

I further hope Calexico will officially declare war on human innovation and revert back to the Stone Age with no cars, no immunizations, no money, no electricity and no fossil fuels since those are evil and run by evil corporations...

-Chris

OK. Perhaps you should consider taking medication for that?

Or upping the dosage?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
so... who was unmasked??
I do believe that even nunes said that they weren't named, it was more like he could deduce who they were by the information that was connected to them within the docs..

and, here's the big one, if the obama admin was trying to dig up dirt, why didn't they allow the information to come out before the election??

seems to me that the trump admin has done more to "unmask" these people than anyone else, since the public wouldn't have known anything about these particular documents if he wasn't pressing his "obama wiretapped trump towers" statement so much. heck the docs were probably buried do deep that his staff spent a week digging them up in hopes that they would give some credibility to trump's claim..

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

-Chris

Or upping the dosage?

I am not a millennial and, therefore, not medicated...

Break my post down on any one sentence and I will defend its point...
My words are always measured...every sentence has meaning, even the sardonic...especially the sardonic

-Chris

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

-Chris

Or upping the dosage?

My words are always measured...every sentence has meaning, even the sardonic...especially the sardonic

-Chris

Hahahahahahah your post made my day, thanks for the laugh, bud!

I wouldn't attempt breaking down your post down because it's simply your opinion - a very partisan and ignorant one at that.

However, still humorous.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I'm sure Robin Williams would disagree that only millennials take medications for mental illnesses.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

-Chris

Or upping the dosage?

-Chris

Hahahahahahah your post made my day, thanks for the laugh, bud!

I wouldn't attempt breaking down your post down because it's simply your opinion - a very partisan and ignorant one at that.

However, still humorous.

ig·no·rant
ˈiɡnərənt/
adjective
lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
synonyms: uneducated, unknowledgeable, untaught, unschooled, untutored, untrained, illiterate, unlettered, unlearned, unread, uninformed, unenlightened, benighted;
------------
My opinion cannot be called "ignorant"...
You could question my conclusions[opinions] but not the manner in which I came by them as my education and experience disqualify such a label...
"Ignorant" implies a lack of sophistication[education] regarding the subject to which it's referring....

-Chris

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

-Chris

They might be meaningful and measured if you're looking to secure a bed at the Oregon State Hospital where One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest was filmed but outside of that, they're pretty much a senseless rant.

I'm no millennial either, but I know nuts when I see it and your post is pretty much a load of squirrel food.

You really should seek help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join