It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Admin Committed Felonies by SPYING and UNMASKING TRUMPs Team For POLITICAL Purposes.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Who said it wasn't political?

The whole Nunes Side-Show has been political theatre.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And this is the clown they found to fill in for Nunes

Texas Republican thinks Russian hackers for Trump are basically the same as Mexican singers for Clinton
www.rawstory.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The part they don't want Nunes part of is the cover up.
He's too close to the subject of the investigation.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Which it has. Daily.

Please post ANY source that has info YOU think 16 intel agencies missed in their report released jan 17.
Or any info that points to collusion or crimes from jan 17 to today.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Could be, but like I said I'm not trying to jump to conclusions here.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Krazysh0t

She will get to testify at the senate judiciary committee soon.
The times, dates, and reasons for each of her requests are logged.
She will get to answer for all of them.

This is the only thing I care about from your post. Once this is over and done with it will confirm you guys were wrong about Rice.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

lol
she will take the 5th

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

So Gowdy isn't "taking over"?

That's a mistake. They've had enough embarrassment thus far.

This guy from Texas is very likely to continue the bumbling.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

lol
she will take the 5th

About what?

Doing her job?

Nah.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

lol
she will take the 5th

You know this how? You've spoken to her lawyers?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

back at ya with nunes "doing his job"

We shall see.
IMO she would be stupid to answer anything other than the 5th at any senate hearing let alone the judiciary.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

We shall see.
IMO she would be stupid to answer anything other than the 5th at any senate hearing let alone the judiciary.

Why? She hasn't done anything illegal.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The same way you know she won't.
Though I could point back to last summer when other members of the former administration took the 5th in hearings. Under advice from their lawyers.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

back at ya with nunes "doing his job"

We shall see.

It wasn't Nunes job to kow-tow and dance and sing for the White House.

You think it would be stupid because you've apparently swallowed the current lies by the right-wing machine hook, line, sinker, pole and reel.

Rice said she didn't know anything about these (now very questionable) documents that Nunes ran around Washington with ... she stated quite clearly that she, in her position as National Security Advisor, viewed classified information as a part of her job AND reminded us that the process of "unmasking" is strictly controlled by the IC.

Nah, she doesn't have a thing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The same way you know she won't.
Though I could point back to last summer when other members of the former administration took the 5th in hearings. Under advice from their lawyers.

Well I know she won't because she has specifically said publicly that she has done nothing wrong and has thoroughly refuted the allegations Trump is leveling against her. True I don't know for sure what she will do, but her actions so far say that she will be more than willing to speak fully about what she did. You just want her to plead the 5th so you can declare her guilty.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

www.nationalreview.com...

Here, it is critical to bear in mind something that can easily be forgotten. The sole purpose of foreign intelligence collection is to understand the actions and intentions of foreign powers and their operatives. If the government’s purpose is to understand the actions and intentions of American citizens, there are two proper ways to go about that: (a) conduct a criminal investigation in which the American citizens can be targeted for court-authorized surveillance based on probable cause of a crime, or (b) conduct a FISA investigation in which the American citizens can be targeted for court-authorized surveillance based on probable cause that they are acting as agents of a foreign power. If neither of those two alternatives is chosen, then the American citizens are not supposed to be the subject of the intelligence collection effort — they are supposed to be protected. The snooping to which they are subjected is an incidental byproduct (i.e., an unintentional albeit inevitable consequence) of snooping on foreign powers. The incidental snooping deprives them of privacy protections rooted in law — the requirement that the government obtain a judicial warrant before seizing and eavesdropping on their communications. The law allows this to happen, but only if post hoc safeguards are applied.

If she followed the law it is no problem.
With the evidence available, I do not believe she and others in the former administration did.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Some people believe in Santa Claus too.

I choose to believe in the best evidence available, all of which clearly indicates that Ms. Rice has done nothing wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I choose to believe in the best evidence available, all of which clearly indicates that Ms. Rice has done nothing wrong.

I look forward to you posting this evidence.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I look forward to you posting this evidence.

Already done, repeatedly.

Listen to the videos.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So Gowdy isn't "taking over"?

That's a mistake. They've had enough embarrassment thus far.

This guy from Texas is very likely to continue the bumbling.

From your link:

"I believe it is in the best interests of the House Intelligence Committee and the Congress for me to have Representative Mike Conaway,
with assistance from
Representatives Trey Gowdy and Tom Rooney,
temporarily take charge of the Committee's Russia investigation while the House Ethics Committee looks into this matter,"

Conaway was a Trump Endorser who did not waver when the bus video came out and said since the Clinton campaign appealed to Latino Culture with "Mexican Singers" and celebrities at Hispanic events.

From January

"Harry Reid and the Democrats brought in Mexican soap opera stars, singers and entertainers who had immense influence in those communities into Las Vegas, to entertain, get out the vote and so forth,” he told The Dallas Morning News in an interview published Thursday. “Those are foreign actors, foreign people, influencing the vote in Nevada.

When asked if he would compare the performance by a Mexican singer to Russian cyber attacks, Conaway replied, "Sure it is, it’s foreign influence. If we’re worried about foreign influence, let’s have the whole story."

Conaway was likely referencing Vicente Fernández, a Mexican singer who recorded a song supporting Clinton in September and appeared at an October campaign event in Las Vegas with Clinton and Democratic Senate candidate Catherine Cortez Masto, who won her race, as the Dallas Morning News noted.

American band Los Tigres del Norte and American singer Angélica María also appeared at the event.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

So...Russian FSB and Putin vs. Brown skinned American band?

all foreign influence to the new Chairman...

Unfortunately we have traded one clown for another..
edit on 6-4-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join