It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Admin Committed Felonies by SPYING and UNMASKING TRUMPs Team For POLITICAL Purposes.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Bannon has known Erik Prince for years.

Erik Prince came to the Trump Party via Bannon.

Is it possible that Bannon was the one that sent Erik Prince to meet with the Putin Cut-Out?

Similar to Flynn..The IC Community goes to Trump and explains that Bannon sent a Mercenary who is being investigated by FBI/CIA for training a Chinese Army and Money Laundering etc to meet with the Russians on Trumps behalf..and that he should NOT be on NSC. They tell Trump Bannon is a risk on the security counsel.

Trump waffles...Loyal to Bannon..
The story on Erik Prince is leaked..trump gets the hint and pulls Bannon from NSC rather than endure a full repeat of the Flynn Affair.

Speculation...But also possible..and possibly likely given the dots.

We will see.

edit on 6-4-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

This is the most probable scenario in my opinion. Or something very close to it.

If Trump likes Bannon, keeping the mud off of him would be something he'd be interested in.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Nunes recusing himself from Russia probe in House Intelligence Committee.

CNN
edit on 6-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I wouldn't put it past Bannon to do whatever it takes to accomplish his goals, from dismantling our government to ushering in the next global conflict as per his prophetic beliefs.

On the other hand, it's apparent that I was wrong about who would be next to fall now that this morning's news is reporting that Nunes has stepped down.

Who knows?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes, this morning he did, due to somebody Filing a complain with the ethics committee, Nunez said that once he get the complain overturned he will be back to his job.

This is not unprecedented, because anybody can file a complain specially when they want to stop an investigation they don't like.

Nunez was pursuing the investigation into the surveillance.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

She will get to testify at the senate judiciary committee soon.
The times, dates, and reasons for each of her requests are logged.
She will get to answer for all of them.

The reasons for unmasking are black and white.
The report from 16 intel agencies tasked with investigating russian election shenanigans was released in jan 17.
The report found no evidence of collusion or crimes as stated by former dni james clapper.
Unless she was conducting her own investigation? She has no jurisdiction for that as she is not a leo, just an appointed cabinet member.
Unless you don't beleive the 16 intel agencies and the former dni?
His statement and the report are actually evidence.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yes, this morning he did, due to somebody Filing a complain with the ethics committee, Nunez said that once he get the complain overturned he will be back to his job.

This is not unprecedented, because anybody can file a complain specially when they want to stop an investigation they don't like.

Nunez was pursuing the investigation into the surveillance.

The investigation had to do with Russian interference in our elections. Nunes got caught running cover for the White House.

I didn't think it would take this long to get rid of him. He embarrassed himself and the Congress.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Let me take you in a time line of what the ethic committee is, it was put together by you know who, right, Pelosi, since that committee was put in place it has been used to stop people of interest on investigating what somebody in congress do not want to be investigated and to stop people on ongoing investigations.

How about that.

The committee was schedule to be dismantle under the Republicans for abuse, but it was still too early.

The one that make the complain did because he or she could and it came from the Democrats to stop Nunez.

But as soon the complain is dismissed he will be back.

Is not precedent on this and is not about been guilty is about obstruction from the opposing party.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Nunes was hindering the investigation of the Russian connection while trying to change the focus of the news cycle.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

LOL @ you taking anyone on a "timeline" of anything.

Yes, yes, Marg we all know the Republicans desperately tried to get rid of the Ethics Committee as their first official act of this Congress and were forced to back off it.

And this is a PALTRY attempt to distract from Nunes' very PROPER dismissal from the investigation.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

??????????????????

OK..You said this was not unprecedented...When was the last time an ethics complaint forced a Committee Chair to recuse themselves from an intelligence committee. Thanks for helping me out with a link or something.

Other question...

How does an Ethics Complaint carry authority to force a Recusal?
I have never heard such a thing...Where anyone can complain to an ethics committee and Congressmen have to recuse themselves???

What?

Please support that with some kind of law or rule explaining that ...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I will take a nunes for gowdy swap. Imo gowdy is far more capable than nunes.

and nunes is not finished also from your cnn story

He added, "I will continue to fulfill all my other responsibilities as Committee Chairman, and I am requesting to speak to the Ethics Committee at the earliest possible opportunity in order to expedite the dismissal of these false claims."

The house is only working today and next mon-thur then recess for the rest of the month.

Fortunately the senate intel committee is looking into this also, and now we have the senate judiciary committee also looking into the unmasking and leaking.

With 3 investigations the truth will come out.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Is coming out that Democrats call on advocacy groups that favor them to file the complain and yes I should have added Nunez is on the Russia link.

This is bad politics for the Democrats and shows that is something within the investigations that they don't want Nunez to be part of.

Is obvious obstruction.

But that is ok, he be back, but for now have fun with the news I am sure that you will be very happy for now until Nunez is back.

Democrats are looking crapping and crapping by the minute in congress.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Let them celebrated for now, that is what the experts are saying, Democrats think that they can stall Nunez for now, but is going to be short live it.

The advocacy groups have not ground on the complain and they did it because Democrats asked them to do so after Pelosi, and others ask Nunezs to step down from the committee and he refused.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I agree.

Gowdy is still going to have to overcome Nunes very public collusion with the White House.

I stated very clearly that Nunes recused from the Russia investigation due to ethics.

There's nothing to the "unmasking" garbage and I think you know it.

But, since the Republicans can't manage to govern, I'm sure they'll be content to host political theatre for the next two years.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Who's celebrating Marg?

I think it's appalling that a US Representative has been recused for ethical violations and very obvious pandering to the White House.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

So glad you think you got that all wrapped up.
LOL.
Clappers statement included a caveat. Unless new evidence has come to light. Which it has. Daily.

The house of cards is falling

edit on 462017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You're completely lost in partisan politics Marg.

It's not about Blue or Red; it's about Truth.

Let's hope Mr. Gowdy and Mr. Schiff can work together. I'm more than willing to give Gowdy a chance to redeem himself after his fiasco with the Clinton "investigation."

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

WASHINGTON - MoveOn.org Civic Action today filed a federal ethics complaint with the U.S. House of Representatives’ Office of Congressional Ethics against Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) for “violating the Espionage Act and the Rules of the House by disclosing classified information without the authorization required by House Rules or any other proper authorization.”

MoveOn.org eh?
front.moveon.org...

And this isn't political?

hahahahahahaha

What is really funny is no dem had the stones to file a complaint.

Investigate away

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Not only that, I'll just bet this turns out to be more than a temporary recusal. IMO, this is just their way of easing him out.

He's ruined his own credibility and I doubt he ever returns to the committee.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join