It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Admin Committed Felonies by SPYING and UNMASKING TRUMPs Team For POLITICAL Purposes.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

You're glad your president doesn't know what he's talking about?

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

I'm glad he's HUMAN, like many of us.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

They're making a mountain out of a mole hill...creating a new headline trying to redirect the public focus away from the fact that this particular house of cards is under FBI investigation.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If the broad outline is that damning.

Sure. Headlines are awesome.

Yep..especially if it's a page or two long. Doesn't have to be too detailed when people familiar with the technologies are reading them.

What?
The Congressman got, who knows what? He got no details. He saw nothing.
But never mind. Look at that fuzzy tail on that squirrel!

Based on the recent spy-capability revelations, I believe that, as a member of the House Intelligence group, Rep. Peter King was given accurate information today.. and relayed what he could legally relay, to Fox News.

Naturally Phage, each of us have the freedom to believe what we want to believe. If you don't believe Peter King, that's fine.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I'm glad he's the best human.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They're making a mountain out of a mole hill...creating a new headline trying to redirect the public focus away from the fact that this particular house of cards is under FBI investigation.

As with Hillary and the Clinton Foundation, these investigations plod along at a snail's pace. There's no need to distract from them, because most people (except CNN) will lose interest in the Russia-Trump investigation if the FBI doesn't cough up something frequently enough.

For example, I've forgotten what the Clinton Foundation is being investigated for. Snail's pace.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I believe that, as a member of the House Intelligence group, Rep. Peter King was given accurate information today.. and relayed what he could legally relay, to Fox News.

I would doubt he was given inaccurate, if limited, information. I would be skeptical about his interpretation of that limited information.

But that's just me.

edit on 4/6/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Probably the best human for the job of U.S. President at this point in time. But THE BEST Human is a stretch, don't cha think?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

It's become obvious that the letter following a congressional members name has a lot to do with how this information is interpreted.
It's almost like there are two versions.
Version D and version R.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Yes.

www.rasmussenreports.com...

One of the more favorable polls.

edit on 4/6/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Yeah yeah. Hillary blah blah.
You know...it might be time to move on.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah yeah. Hillary blah blah.
You know...it might be time to move on.

The House and Senate Investigative committees are reporting that CIA, FBI, and NSA are all "Stonewalling".

""Lawmakers probing the surveillance of key officials in the Trump campaign and administration say the intelligence agencies now nominally under the president’s control are stonewalling efforts to get to the bottom of who revealed names and leaked protected information to the press.

The House and Senate Intelligence Committees are currently investigating allegations the Obama administration spied on Trump associates – and possibly Trump himself – for as long as the year preceding his inauguration. And while former Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice has been implicated as at least one of the officials who sought redacted names from surveillance transcripts, multiple lawmakers and investigators for the panel told Fox News the CIA, FBI and National Security Agency - all agencies in position to aid the probe – are not cooperating.

“Our requests are simply not being answered,” said one House Intelligence committee source about the lack of responsiveness. "The agencies are not really helping at all and there is truly a massive web for us to try and wade through.”"

Source: www.foxnews.com...

If those 3 Intelligence agencies are not cooperating, what can be done? Maybe it is time to simply "move on", SillyOlMe.

-cwm

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Your source:

"Allegations that the National Security Agency is 'withholding information' from congressional intelligence committees investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election are categorically untrue," the statement said. "NSA fully supports the committees' work. We have already made available significant information in response to their requests, and we look forward to continuing to work with them in the execution of their important responsibilities."

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Yes.

www.rasmussenreports.com...

One of the more favorable polls.

Rassmussen is one of the more accurate polls as well

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Wow Fox has gone back to full-time disinfo. This is the second totally twisted article i've seen today. must be time to rouse the base.

First of all, here, the Intelligence committees are investigating foreign interference in our electoral process.

Second of all, the pure political theatre of Obama surveillance on Trump is nothing but a smoke screen to give the White House cover.

Third of all as the Congressional Republicans have shown how utterly inept at governance they are I expected that they would pivot to BS ... but not this quickly. Trump, on the other hand, looks to be ready to start WWIII just to recapture the news-cycle.

Strange days indeed.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I dunno. I was reading this morning that the removal was due to McMaster asserting himself within the administration. You could be right. The administration is prone to lying so you never know.

However, I'm not going to get my hopes up yet. These are the kinds of small stories that conservatives love to jump all over as proof of whatever crazy story they are pitching. I'm not going to fall into the same trap. I want to wait and see what happens.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The unmasking is legal

no
it really is not

Yes. It really is. You can say otherwise, but it doesn't make it true.

Just because some one has the authority to do something does not make it legal.

Just because you can physically say it is illegal doesn't make it so. You actually need evidence and proof to make that claim. Which you have none.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

no i truly don't give a rats a that they supposedly stole documents from dnc what i do care about is dnc not coming forward and claiming leaked documents as being totally fake . because if the stuff in those documents is even 1/10th accurate we got a seriously criminal group running democratic party and the clinton foundation.
some of the reveals they did not deny .
accepting bribes for classified documents aka treason
accepting bribes for political favors pay to play
rigging the primaries aka deciding to hell with voters we gonna pick hillary no matter how many vote bernie gets
these are just a few of the things they had in those emails that they didn't try to deny.
so no i don't care who hacked them i am glad there dirt had came out.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Gryphon66

no i truly don't give a rats a that they supposedly stole documents from dnc what i do care about is dnc not coming forward and claiming leaked documents as being totally fake . because if the stuff in those documents is even 1/10th accurate we got a seriously criminal group running democratic party and the clinton foundation.
some of the reveals they did not deny .
accepting bribes for classified documents aka treason
accepting bribes for political favors pay to play
rigging the primaries aka deciding to hell with voters we gonna pick hillary no matter how many vote bernie gets
these are just a few of the things they had in those emails that they didn't try to deny.
so no i don't care who hacked them i am glad there dirt had came out.

You don't care that a foreign power broke into private American property and stole from us?

No. There's not a single thing in any of the supposed leaked emails that is illegal. Shady politics? Absolutely.

If you think the the RNC or the Trump Campaign, were it exposed to the same treatment, would not have rendered the same results, I think you're living in a partisan dream world.

I'd be glad for you to cite anything specific with a citation that you're referring to. . No primaries were rigged. There was no election fraud.

So far you're only spouting right-wing nonsense rhetoric, and you're stating that you're such a partisan that you don't care that we were digitally invaded by another country.

/shrug
edit on 6-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

McMaster also demanded Ezra-Cohen get removed from the NSC..Trump refused.

So a story that proposes Trump has less loyalty to Bannon than a 30 year old Flynn appointed idiot (ezra) doesn't make sense.

Other story they sold was that Bannon was only on NSC to watch Flynn cuz they were "suspicious" of him all along!

Which also doesn't hold water...

There is BS there with Bannon giving up the NSC role...Bannon would never give it up unless he had to and Trump would never remove him unless it was serious..

Just speculation for now...But we will see.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

ain't gonna look that gift horse in the mouth unless its shoved in my face. Im just happy that it happened. Most of the Trump staff is provocative at worst. Bannon was a huge, burning red flag.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join