It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Admin Committed Felonies by SPYING and UNMASKING TRUMPs Team For POLITICAL Purposes.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Holy Smokes! Some Intelligence Committee members are speaking out. What they're saying is that this spying was not some "incidental" collection of Trump and his family, as the Liberal Media portrays.

LOL yea biggest scandal ever... the Right Wing media claiming that the Left Wing media is wrong....there's something we haven't seen before.

Right Wing Media is doing some actual "leg work" to get answers. Not using "a (fake) source, who wishes to remain anonymous." This Congressman is merely reporting what the UnMasked documents are about.

Yes. Biggest scandal ever....a sycophant (you) who only believes that your media outlet is the one who has all the answers. Again, another major revelation. Kudos on showing you cant seem to view things with an open mind.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Hey AlphaBetaOne, don't shoot the messenger! The Congressman's statement about Obama obtaining detailed spy reports on the daily activities of Trump's family, and team, IS THE NEWS. Not me, not Fox, not you. capisci?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Testing my first photo upload, as a 10 year ATS member.

What do you think the President is telling this particular group to do? Hmmm???

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I found this paragraph interesting.

A spokeswoman for Rice, Erin Pelton, said in an email to the New York Times on Wednesday, “I’m not going to dignify the president’s ludicrous charge with a comment.” Pelton works for Mercury LLC, a crisis management firm.

Wonder how long Ms. Pelton's firm has been employed by Ms. Rice
How long has she had need of management of a crisis

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Have a merry Christmas and don't over do on the eggnog.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Testing my first photo upload, as a 10 year ATS member.

What do you think the President is telling this particular group to do? Hmmm???

Pick up a bucket of extra crispy kfc?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah..I see the big holiday smile on Obama's face...NOT.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That guy in back with his head down must have a headache, or hate KFC chicken. Which one?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The Congressman's statement about Obama obtaining detailed spy reports on the daily activities of Trump's family, and team, IS THE NEWS.

You mean the Congressman who hasn't actually seen anything? That Congressman?
That's news?

No. It's not.

So, now the "tapped my phones" thing has gone away because no one but Trump believes it happened (not even Nunes). Now what? I know! Sally Rice!

edit on 4/6/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Perhaps he is telling them the xmas bonus was canceled and the are all enrolled in the jelly of the month club

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I would say Susan Rice needed a "Crisis Management" consulting firm ever since she insulted and minimized the deaths of our brave soldiers and Ambassador in Benghazi, Libya. That was 2012.

Susan Rice is already considered "Damaged Goods", even before her big lie on March 22, 2017. She'd better get herself a good attorney. Maybe DNC Chair (or couch?) Tom Perez will take a leave-of-absence and defend her.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The Congressman's statement about Obama obtaining detailed spy reports on the daily activities of Trump's family, and team, IS THE NEWS.

You mean the Congressman who hasn't actually seen anything? That Congressman?

That's news?

Sorry.. I wasn't with Congressman Peter King today. Can't say what he saw/didn't see. Only what he SAID was in the "Broad Outline" that was given to him. If the broad outline is that damning.. no wonder Nunes is so secretive, and Schiff was so red-eyed after viewing the documents.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

If the broad outline is that damning.

Sure. Headlines are awesome.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm glad the "Wiretapping" of Trump's phones didn't happen. That's so Old School. What we're dealing with here is modern surveillance. This is MUCH BIGGER. Remember the Microwave Oven, Television, Cellphone, CIA spying tricks divulged by Wiki-leaks? These "tools" were used to track Candidate/President-Elect Trump, his family, and transition team. (IMO of course)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Yep..especially if it's a page or two long. Doesn't have to be too detailed when people familiar with the technologies are reading them.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You're glad your president doesn't know what he's talking about?

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

edit on 462017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Yep..especially if it's a page or two long. Doesn't have to be too detailed when people familiar with the technologies are reading them.

What?

The Congressman got, who knows what? He got no details. He saw nothing.

But never mind. Look at that fuzzy tail on that squirrel!

edit on 4/6/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join