It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Admin Committed Felonies by SPYING and UNMASKING TRUMPs Team For POLITICAL Purposes.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Flatfish, if it's possible here in ATS, I suggest you place me on your list of "Ignored" ATS members. I DO NOT want to be partially responsible for the medial issues that you're bringing upon yourself.

Friendly Suggestion: Please stop taking what other people say, so personally. Your health isn't worth it!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Are you ok with the obama administration unmasking american citizens communications?

If they're traitors and deserve to be vilified or even incidentally communicating with known hostile elements, any American citizen should be ok with it.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There is an expectation of privacy, especially when no adverse evidence
was found. Heard of the Lady Michelle? Oh Bamas gift to Michelle. Ever
see a coke head, spend all their money on coc aine? Anyhow, Anonymous
seems to think he's fleeing right now because of a big coke bust aboard.
True or not, senators are lining up committees to interview the top
people in the old administration regarding this.

a reply to: alphabetaone

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatHappened
was found.

There is no expectation of privacy where a breach of national security is concerned. If you're engaging in selling, betraying, breaching, or otherwise intent on harming America's National Interests, you should NOT expect privacy at all and likely you will get none.

Besides, there was adverse evidence found, as published on October 7, 2016 by the ODNI.
edit on 5-4-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

See what you don't get is if ANY of those in dc broke the law, team trump included , I would see them prosecuted to the FULLEST extent of the law.

If there is anything to the collusion charges I hope those found guilty get burnt.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
a reply to: shooterbrody

she said in an interview that it's her job to request names of anonymous people under surveillance. Kinda hard to argue that, whether you believe it is on you. I posted the interview on the main page i think, if not ill post it here.

Yes and then she passed it all to obama.

So obama knew what was going on from the beginning and kept the spying going and spread it around.

How else would a minor political appointee player like Frakas at the DOD get her hands on classified info?

In other words, everyone knew Trump camp was being spied on and were told to shut up and keep obama informed which by association included hillary and huma's weiner.

Either that or obama wasn't in charge of anything but an empty suit. I have ties smarter than him.

If the latter is true, there should be investigations into who actually was the potus for the last 8 yrs. (cough** Jarrett)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Thanks for answering.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Flatfish, if it's possible here in ATS, I suggest you place me on your list of "Ignored" ATS members. I DO NOT want to be partially responsible for the medial issues that you're bringing upon yourself.

Friendly Suggestion: Please stop taking what other people say, so personally. Your health isn't worth it!

Actually I'm much healthier than you might think, but thanks for the concern.

I'm retired and I only visit ATS for fun, that and to enlighten myself with respect to the inner workings of right wing tribal delusion.

And.....In case you hadn't heard, the motto for this here web site is "Deny Ignorance," not ignore it.

Besides that, I'm not the ignoring kinda guy. I'm more of a resist & deny kinda person.

Especially when we're talking Donald Trump's idiotic accusations and his delusional supporters who refuse to deny even the most blatant of lies.

Remember when he tried to convince us that he had the largest inaugural crowd in history and that aerial photography was just a theory?

Some of the stuff you post is right up there with that.

Impressive! NOT

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Were it a "national security issue" former dni james clapper would not have said there was no evidence of collusion or crimes as of 29 dec 2016.

As far as I am concerned Clapper hung them all out to dry that sunday morning.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Honestly, what I personally find most telling about the sycophantic few, is how easily they can be duped by this scenario:

"White House: psssssst Nunes, cmere, I want you to see this"
"Nunes: ok cool...whatcha got for me?"
"White House: we gots these documents for you, but do me a favor, come back tomorrow and shows us what we gave you!"
"Nunes: Ohhhh great idea! I wouldn't wanna leave you outta the loop!"
"White House (the next day): You're bringing us wha.....*GASP* Holy S__t..... Look Don, you were right! Great catch Nunes!"
"Nunes (to Intelligence Committee): Sorry guys I cant show ya's"

"Sycophants: See you lefty libtard SJW whiner LGBTQ'ers.... Trump was right all along"

edit on 5-4-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

a reply to: vjr1113

She also SAID the benghazi attack was because of a youtube video.

i dont know, somehow her comments on Benghazi would make her more guilty on this allegation sounds absurd to me. Im having trouble finding restriction of a national security advisor as they can pretty much do anything. help if you want.

Like lieing! 5 times in 1 day to everyone in America.

Yes! She also said Bergdahl served with honor and distinction, despite the charges against him.

So you have to forgive us for not really believing she is a credible source for the truth while she is on camera.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

As far as I am concerned Clapper hung them all out to dry that sunday morning.

In a way, youre right, he sure did. In fact, I think he spoke WAY out of line at the time considering there was an ongoing investigation...what he should have simply said was "at this point, there is nothing to suggest that there is any collusion, but that may change as the barometer of the investigation changes"

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

No
He was speaking to the report released in jan, and its results. He did clarify it was only good at that time , up to 29 dec 2016.
Could info have surfaced since, sure.
Comey said the investigation was going on in july 2016. If 16 intel agencies looked for 6 months and "found no evidence" ,as Clapper stated, I doubt it arrived since.

Now with 3 official investigations going on, the truth will come out.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I'm thinking that maybe chemtrails could be responsible?

I mean maybe they're seeding the atmosphere with gullibility microbes that only infect a certain portion of society.

That why, as a bonafide liberal, I try to stay indoors with my foil hat firmly in place.

edit on 5-4-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

was found.

There is no expectation of privacy where a breach of national security is concerned. If you're engaging in selling, betraying, breaching, or otherwise intent on harming America's National Interests, you should NOT expect privacy at all and likely you will get none.

Besides, there was adverse evidence found, as published on October 7, 2016 by the ODNI.

wow you want to create a police state i see. Surveillance should never occur without a warrant. If we allow anyone to be intercepted nd then that information released citizens no longer have any protection from the government and the people in charge.

Im really concerned about ms Rice she just told us 2 weeks ago she knew nothing about it. And now comes out and said well yeah i unmasked some documents involving Trumps team but well i didnt leak them. But working with the white house that information was available to the white house and staff.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Transcript of every right-wing response here regarding Susan Rice:

Trump Apologist: Susan Rice is guilty of unmasking stuff about Trump.

Normal Person: Actually anything that she requested be unmasked had to be approved by the Intelligence Community.

Trump Apologist: BUT SHE LIED BOUT THE BENGHAZI VIDEO!

Normal Person: ... what does that have to do with unma--

Trump Apologist: SHE SLEPT WITH BOWE BERGDAHL!!!

Normal Person: What??? You can't prove ... what????

Trump Apologist: YOU HATE AMERICA! MAGA!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Holy Smokes! Some Intelligence Committee members are speaking out. What they're saying is that this spying was not some "incidental" collection of Trump and his family, as the Liberal Media portrays.

""The intelligence reports at the center of the Susan Rice unmasking controversy were detailed, and almost resembled a private investigator’s file, according to a Republican congressman familiar with the documents.

"This is information about their everyday lives," Rep. Peter King of New York, a member of the House Intelligence committee said. "Sort of like in a divorce case where lawyers are hired, investigators are hired just to find out what the other person is doing from morning until night and then you try to piece it together later on.”"

WOW! Biggest Scandal Ever is being uncovered -- www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

was found.

wow you want to create a police state i see.

Wow I see you're the sensationalist master....

Surveillance should never occur without a warrant.

It already requires a warrant...where did I say I think a warrant shouldn't be obtained?

If we allow anyone to be intercepted nd then that information released citizens no longer have any protection from the government and the people in charge.

In what way is that correlative to my assertion that if you engage in any of the aforementioned malfeasance that you should not expect any privacy. ie., you should expect that people ARE going to come after you....don't be intentionally obtuse just to have something to say.

Im really concerned about ms Rice she just told us 2 weeks ago she knew nothing about it. And now comes out and said well yeah i unmasked some documents involving Trumps team but well i didnt leak them. But working with the white house that information was available to the white house and staff.

That's nice. Good for you...it doesn't enhance what so ever your ability to have a greater understanding of how the intelligence community operates.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Holy Smokes! Some Intelligence Committee members are speaking out. What they're saying is that this spying was not some "incidental" collection of Trump and his family, as the Liberal Media portrays.

LOL yea biggest scandal ever... the Right Wing media claiming that the Left Wing media is wrong....there's something we haven't seen before.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

LOL yea biggest scandal ever... the Right Wing media claiming that the Left Wing media is wrong....there's something we haven't seen before.

Right Wing Media is doing some actual "leg work" to get answers. Not using "a (fake) source, who wishes to remain anonymous." This Congressman is merely reporting what the UnMasked documents are about.

"This is information about their everyday lives," Rep. Peter King of New York, a member of the House Intelligence committee said. "Sort of like in a divorce case where lawyers are hired, investigators are hired just to find out what the other person is doing from morning until night and then you try to piece it together later on.”"

Again: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join