It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Admin Committed Felonies by SPYING and UNMASKING TRUMPs Team For POLITICAL Purposes.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

She also SAID the benghazi attack was because of a youtube video.

she also said that bowe bergdahl servered with "honor and distinction," and was captured on the battle field. the lying biddy

she was just a yes woman.

edit on 5-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: xuenchen

She is toast.

Flied Lice

What was the last investigation the national security advisor headed up?

Probably none.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: shooterbrody

She also SAID the benghazi attack was because of a youtube video.

she also said that bowe bergdahl dervered with "honor and distinction," and was captured on the battle field.

she was just a yes woman.

And Donald Trump said in 2013 that Hillary Clinton was the best Secretary of State we'd ever had and that she would make a great President.

What's your point?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Defend the lie and the liar.
No worries
The sun continues to rise in the east.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

She is toast.

Flied Lice

Probably none.

Well, that ties it all up nicely doesn't it. Two folks on a message board who think they know what any National Security Advisor does or has done on a daily basis.

Sometimes, you guys are truly hilarious, I must admit.

edit on 5-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: D

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Defend the lie and the liar.
No worries
The sun continues to rise in the east.

I stated the facts.

You've stated nothing but lies.

Yep, your're right. That's pretty much a normal day around here.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Oh I apologize
You spew much more hot air than contained in an obama head hot air balloon
Jog on

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

She is toast.

Flied Lice

Probably none.

You think that may be because the nsa is an appointed political position and not part of the ic?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Flatfish

She requested it.
That is the process.
No one REVIEWS her requests as she has the authority.
Or cite a request that was denied.
The records will reflect her activity.
She is not an analyist she is the nsa.

What investigation was she working on?
What other cabinet members conduct investigations?

If no one needed to review and approve her request, it wouldn't be called a request. It would be called a demand.

She is and was neither, the NSA (National Security Agency) or a member of the intelligence community in any way. She was an appointed member of the president's administration.

She wasn't an investigator either.

She was National Security Adviser to the President of the United States and it was her job to stay on top of and keep the POTUS up to date and advised on, national security issues.

Just so happens that having the Russians hacking into and interfering with our presidential election is a "national security issue." Especially if there's evidence of possible collusion with one or more of the campaigns.
edit on 5-4-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Where have we seen headlines like this Before?

Trump makes BASELESS CLAIM that Susan Rice Probably Broke The Law
NYT Exclusive Interview Today: www.nytimes.com...

If I recall, the MSM cited Trump's assertion that Obama Bugged Trump Tower as a "Baseless Claim"... "Without Evidence".

EGG on all the Idiot MSM faces, for insinuating that the President didn't know what the hell he was talking about. In the near future, the President's statement about Susan Rice breaking the law, will be proven true as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Oh I apologize
You spew much more hot air than contained in an obama head hot air balloon
Jog on

Pfft. Well, I'd say the same of you if you wrote in complete sentences.

Look, you know and I know that Susan Rice was asked a specific question in the PBS interview regarding the claims that Nunes had just made. She replied that she knew nothing about that.

In her second interview with Mitchell, she was quite clear that anything she needed to have unmasked in the course of her job had to be approved by the intelligence community.

Anything else, including the BS that you're ineptly trying to spread here, is a lie.

PBS

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If I recall, the MSM cited Trump's assertion that Obama Bugged Trump Tower as a "Baseless Claim"... "Without Evidence".

EGG on all the Idiot MSM faces, for insinuating that the President didn't know what the hell he was talking about. In the near future, the President's statement about Susan Rice breaking the law, will be proven true as well.

Trump's claim that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower WAS baselless and without evidence.

This claim about Susan Rice is just an ignorant lie.

/shrug

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

point is susan rice was lying to to cover her bosses a@@ about negotiating with terrorists, and shows a pattern of lies told to cover his a@@.it's that plain and simple.
who knows why trump was lying about clinton? i certainly don't best of my knowledge trump wasn't thinking about being in politics at that time

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So you can't site any denial?
Your correct her job was to advise the president not to investigate which she admitted to.
The records will show the when and why.

Are you ok with the obama administration unmasking american citizens communications?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

point is susan rice was lying to to cover her bosses a@@ about negotiating with terrorists, and shows a pattern of lies told to cover his a@@.it's that plain and simple.
who knows why trump was lying about clinton? i certainly don't best of my knowledge trump wasn't thinking about being in politics at that time

Point is that is all your partisan belief which isn't backed up by any facts.

Well, you just claimed that lies create a pattern of lies which means we can't trust a person.

So that means you don't trust Trump, eh?

LOL.

Susan Rice is ON VIDEO making two statements about two different things.

in the first interview, she was asked if she knew anything about the documetns that Nunes was crying about. She said no.

In the second interview she told us what the process for unmasking is, and that it always has to be approved by the Intelligence Community. She has the security clearance to look at anything she looked at, and further, had the approval of the IC to do so.

If you value the truth you will stop even tacitly supporting this lie.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Are you insane?

Obama did NOT have Trump wiretapped and no one other than Trump and his blind followers have asserted as much.

James Comey from the FBI testified that there was no evidence to support such a claim, he also conveyed the exact same sentiments from the Dept. of Justice and the head of the National Security Agency sat right next to him and echoed the exact same thing, all under oath and in front of the house intelligence committee.

In other words, Trump's assertions are false and without merit.

Where do you come off claiming just the opposite?

On top of that, you don't have a single shred of evidence that Susan Rice broke any laws and neither does Trump.

The both of you are apparently just too fond of talking out your ass!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Cool
Senate judiciary committee has called clapper brennon rice and yates to testify about illegal unmasking and leaks

Very nice

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Cool
Senate judiciary committee has called clapper brennon rice and yates to testify about illegal unmasking and leaks

Very nice

Be careful what you wish for.

LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

So you can't site any denial?
Your correct her job was to advise the president not to investigate which she admitted to.
The records will show the when and why.

Are you ok with the obama administration unmasking american citizens communications?

I can't cite any request other than the ones she admitted to either, does that mean there were none?

Like I'd have access to that information.

If that's the kind of proof it's gonna take to convince you that your narrative is unsubstantiated, you're probably a wasted effort.

It apparent that you live in a delusional state because it's your will to do so.

Have fun with that.

Every administration will request the unmasking of names in intelligence reports at one point or another, when the circumstances require it, even Trump.

Yes I approve of what Obama did. As a matter of fact, I would thank him for what he did. Especially with respect to this issue.

If it weren't for Obama's assertiveness, Trump probably would have fired everyone in the know and swept this right under the rug and Flynn would still be Trump's national security adviser instead of begging for immunity from prosecution.

Yeah, thanks Obama!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Cool

Very nice

Sally Yates testimony will be a trip and a half.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join