It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Admin Committed Felonies by SPYING and UNMASKING TRUMPs Team For POLITICAL Purposes.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
April 2, 2017

If only 1/2 of this is true, the legacy of former President Barack H. Obama is about to go down the tubes. Nixon will be seen as a Saint, by comparison.

Excerpted from: www.wnd.com...

1) Surveillance targeting the Trump team during the Obama administration began months ago, even before the president had become the GOP nominee in July.

2) The spying on the Trump team had nothing to do with the collection of foreign intelligence or an investigation into Russia election interference.

3) The spying was done purely “for political purposes” that “have nothing to do with national security and everything to do with hurting and embarrassing Trump and his team.”

4) The person who did the unmasking was someone “very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world, and is not in the FBI.”

5) Congressional investigators know the name of at least one person who was unmasking names.

6) The initial surveillance on the Trump team led to “a number of names” being unmasked.

7) House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., has known about the unmasking since January.

8) Two sources in the intelligence community told Nunes who did the unmasking and told him at least one of the names of someone in the Trump team who was unmasked. The sources also gave Nunes the serial numbers of the classified reports that documented the unmasking.

9) It took Nunes a number of weeks to figure out how to see those intelligence reports because the intelligence agencies were stonewalling him, and not allowing the chairman or other people to see them.

10) There were only two places Nunes could have seen the information: where the sources work, which would have blown their cover; and the Eisenhower Executive Office building on the White House grounds, which houses the National Security Council and has computers linked to the secure system containing the reports he sought.

11) Nunes got access to that system on March 21 with the help of two Trump administration officials.

From Intelligence Committee Chairman Nunes's recent statements, we're looking at just the tip of the iceberg! Russians planting "fake news" to influence our election, is NOTHING compared to the felony crimes committed by the Obama Administration.

MUCH MORE AT: www.wnd.com...

-CareWeMust

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

First observation: World Net Daily, a known right-wing biased tabloid.

Second observation: sifting through the dreck, it seems that only one "highly placed official" is involved. So "if" the unmasking turns out to be unlawful and "if" that individual is not Obama ... why do you think the Obama legacy will be worse than Nixon's?

There are legitimate reasons to unmask participants, and the Russian investigation is not the only criminal investigation underway (in my opinion).

Perhaps it's better to wait and see before making pronouncements?

ETA: Schiff apparently saw the same documents. He stated clearly that there was nothing in them that merited not bringing them to the full committee.
edit on 2-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

edit on 2-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

This again? Well, If Nunes is on it...........

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Who cares?

+35 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Over 300,000 new jobs.

We finally have a leader not dividing us by race.

We were lucky to survive Obama's white shaming.

He was the worst.

At least the dude that drank the milk loved America.

+32 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Who cares?

Everyone except the anti-American Leftists.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

OBAMA

Our Biggest American Mistake Awaits

He was put there.

Unfortunately due to the dumbing down of America, we now have a time delay before the common folk actually wake up....

I expect a delay in the replies to my post even, but not by the kid in the class with the biggest mouth.

By the way, im Australian, we're buggered too.

Infact we're all F%$@#*!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Your article says Flynn and the Russian ambassador did not speak about anything illegal or important which is false - Flynn discussed sanctions with him before he had an office, which is illegal.

As for the rest of the article, it is sad but conservative sources like this and even Fox News have blatantly lied about this kind of thing incessantly.

In fact, even the Russians had professional bloggers and whatnot writing false news stories about Hillary Clinton and circulated those in right-wing circles during election season.

They were taking advantage of how gullible conservatives can be.

Anyway, I did some research on the sites credibility and they are rated as extremely biased to the right. They are known to omit certain facts, twist words around and the like.

One thing they covered in the past was Obamas "fake" birth certificate.

Media Fact Checker
edit on 02amSun, 02 Apr 2017 01:56:37 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
April 2, 2017

If only 1/2 of this is true, the legacy of former President Barack H. Obama is about to go down the tubes. Nixon will be seen as a Saint, by comparison.

Excerpted from: www.wnd.com...

1) Surveillance targeting the Trump team during the Obama administration began months ago, even before the president had become the GOP nominee in July.

2) The spying on the Trump team had nothing to do with the collection of foreign intelligence or an investigation into Russia election interference.

3) The spying was done purely “for political purposes” that “have nothing to do with national security and everything to do with hurting and embarrassing Trump and his team.”

4) The person who did the unmasking was someone “very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world, and is not in the FBI.”

5) Congressional investigators know the name of at least one person who was unmasking names.

6) The initial surveillance on the Trump team led to “a number of names” being unmasked.

7) House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., has known about the unmasking since January.

8) Two sources in the intelligence community told Nunes who did the unmasking and told him at least one of the names of someone in the Trump team who was unmasked. The sources also gave Nunes the serial numbers of the classified reports that documented the unmasking.

9) It took Nunes a number of weeks to figure out how to see those intelligence reports because the intelligence agencies were stonewalling him, and not allowing the chairman or other people to see them.

10) There were only two places Nunes could have seen the information: where the sources work, which would have blown their cover; and the Eisenhower Executive Office building on the White House grounds, which houses the National Security Council and has computers linked to the secure system containing the reports he sought.

11) Nunes got access to that system on March 21 with the help of two Trump administration officials.

From Intelligence Committee Chairman Nunes's recent statements, we're looking at just the tip of the iceberg! Russians planting "fake news" to influence our election, is NOTHING compared to the felony crimes committed by the Obama Administration.

MUCH MORE AT: www.wnd.com...

-CareWeMust

Trump has german in his blood and his wife is russian it's obvious why wouldn't they.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Who cares?

I can call conservatives anti-American, too. They aren't interested in investigating Russian meddling in the election because it benefited them.

Name calling is easy.

edit on 02amSun, 02 Apr 2017 02:03:19 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Who cares?

I can call conservatives anti-American, too. They aren't interested in investigating Russian meddling in the election because it benefited them.

Name calling is easy.

So is denial easy. Only some folk better wise up quick

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Your article says Flynn and the Russian ambassador did not speak about anything illegal or important which is false - Flynn discussed sanctions with him before he had an office, which is illegal.

As for the rest of the article, it is sad but conservative sources like this and even Fox News have blatantly lied about this kind of thing incessantly.

In fact, even the Russians had professional bloggers and whatnot writing false news stories about Hillary Clinton and circulated those in right-wing circles during election season. They were taking advantage of how gullible conservatives can be.

Anyway, I did some research on the sites credibility and they are rated as extremely biased to the right. They are known to omit certain facts, twist words around and the like.

One thing they covered in the past was Obamas "fake" birth certificate.

Media Fact Checker

You're calling conservatives gullible?

That makes no sense whatsoever. You actually think conservatives were going to vote for Hillary until they read the Russian blogs and the Russian fake news? Seriously?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Who cares?

Ahh the old fallback argument - "If you don't agree with me you MUST be anti-American".

What a load of absolute nonsense.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Oh yes. Being white sure has been tough on me. Every day I pray I wake up with dark skin so life will get better for me. Oh poor white people, pretty tough on them. I see them walking around with their heads down they are so ashamed. What the heck are you talking about? Obama made you feel bad about being white? Give me a break. Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

We finally have a leader not dividing us by race.

Sure we don't that's why all illegal aliens are Mexican.

We were lucky to survive Obama's white shaming.

Aww Obama didn't spend two terms in office kissing white butt. Poor you.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Who cares?

Would this be the same anti Americans that keep using the constitution and law to keep our wannabe dictator in check?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
It was the NSA.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Its 5x5 for the boys from Thunder Clap High.

Buck
edit on 2-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

There are legitimate reasons to unmask participants...

I can't speak to the proper times/reasons for unmasking, or the appropriate protocol for doing so, but according to Comey's testimony before the House, it was neither appropriate nor legal for the information to be leaked to the press. So whatever the legalities are of unmasking within the intelligence agencies, it was definitely criminal to leak that information to the press AND for the press to publish that information.

Gowdy Reminds Comey – Obama Officials Face up to 10 Years in Prison (VIDEO)

...and the Russian investigation is not the only criminal investigation underway (in my opinion).

I agree with you there!

ETA: Schiff apparently saw the same documents. He stated clearly that there was nothing in them that merited not bringing them to the full committee.

Schiff really discredited himself with me with that comment. He knows that information is classified and accessible by specific people only -- including himself -- and that Nunes does not have the power or the authority to share it with the rest of the committee. If he thinks the entire committee needs to see that information, great! I do too!!! So instead of playing the smoke and mirrors game, he should be doing what he can to make that information available to the rest of the committee. But blaming Nunes when he knows full well that releasing that information is not within Nunes' power is just plain dishonest.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
Speaking of Dictators, let's look at Obama.

Silencing the Press

If Donald J. Trump decides as president to throw a whistle-blower in jail for trying to talk to a reporter, or gets the F.B.I. to spy on a journalist, he will have one man to thank for bequeathing him such expansive power: Barack Obama.

Criticism of Mr. Obama’s stance on press freedom, government transparency and secrecy is hotly disputed by the White House, but many journalism groups say the record is clear. Over the past eight years, the administration has prosecuted nine cases involving whistle-blowers and leakers, compared with only three by all previous administrations combined. It has repeatedly used the Espionage Act, a relic of World War I-era red-baiting, not to prosecute spies but to go after government officials who talked to journalists.

www.nytimes.com...

Illegal detaining of US citizens, after saying he would veto the bill because of the wording of the NDAA it was proven Obama is the one who specifically asked for the wording he claimed he did not like, and he fought tooth and nail to give himself the power to detain US citizens on US soil indefinitely.

The closest we have come to a dictator in America is your man Obama.
edit on 2-4-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join