It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: 3 people shot at Virginia Motorsports Park

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I live across the river.. between East St Louis and the mil base. Lord knows its worse in the St Louis metro area than Chicago.. Chicago just gets more press and it has more gun violence per capita rather than overall. Here we actually ARE the murder capital of the US. We used to have fairs and things here... now we cant even have the big fair that used to come to the fairgrounds due to thug culture and folks getting beaten and shot. They arent from our little town... the folks that are arrested... most times. The truth is the crmes are mainly done by blacks here. Thats just the hard truth, unfortunately. Telling the truth isnt racist BTW.

Its absurd. I live in a century + historic home in a historic town. Lovely little place... well it COULD be. Ive learned crime has cars and will take the metro link or bus now.. and crime makes housecalls..they come to you. What THEYVE learned is Im armed and not afraid to walk outside and confront an idiot. Id rather be judged by my peers and represented by a great atty than be a victim and allow anything to happen to my kids. I have 3 daughters and considered it my motherly duty to put a S&W to the head of one of the 2 guys trying to get in my basement. My choice. Plus, word gets around.. and Im not bothered much anymore.

<< 1   >>

join