It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets plea for Obama to be investigated, not Russia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Look, if people really cared about "Voting Ethics" they would first realize we are one of (if not the biggest) "Meddlers" in 'elections" and Dictators around the world. Second, they would want everyone investigated, from Republican to Green Party, from the past elections to present.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Hey Don, when you repeatedly said, "Just found out, Obama had my PHONES tapped." VIa a Twitter, when you "Just found out" why have you not said exactly to a tee how and by whom, there has been NO ANSWER IF YOU JUST FOUND OUT YOU ALREAD KNOW HOW AND WHO....IT SHOULD NOT NEED AN INVESTIGATION IF YOU HAVE THE ANSWER??? Lets talk about that Don.

edit on 2-4-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

If I tell you that your wife is having an affair, you would have just found out, but not have the hard proof in hand yet.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
well yes, this takes time President Trump has to go through and delete his 30 thousand personal emails first, you don't want to read about Don, Ivanka and the boys doing Yoga do you? Then he has to turn them over to a third party that can freak out and erase and bleach bit the sectors, cause they freaked out, not because they were ordered too. Then and only then will it All be revealed that Obama ordered the surveillance of Trump, or not, but no one will be convicted because there was no intent .... So, in the end, it's all good folks. Just that facts.

Edit to add, Hopefully four volunteers won't have to die....
edit on 2-4-2017 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Wardaddy454

And your OP is what, exactly? Certainly proof of nothing

Am I supposed to provide proof for Mr Trumps fantastic claims? What logic. I have to prove a negative right?

You should do a bit of a read up on logical fallacies sometime.

Maybe you should too Mr. Strawman.

You're saying he's lying. I'm saying we don't know if he is or not because it's all ongoing. You guys are jumping the gun to advance the narrative and create doubt.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Trump tweets plea for Obama to be investigated, not Russia

Distract, deflect, attack, distract, deflect, attack....
It seems those are the only 'self-defense' tools with which he seems familiar.

As has been cuttingly said, he hangs onto that wiretapping crap (more deflection, or, perhaps, delusion) like a drunk to his empty bottle of gin...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: kurthall

If I tell you that your wife is having an affair, you would have just found out, but not have the hard proof in hand yet.

If you told me my partner was having an affair, I would ASK HOW YOU KNEW. Also I would be able to say, Occams, told me, and I would say how you knew.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Why is your guess yes when he has to keep looking for his proof.
Admit it...when he said "just found out" he meant from his tv set.

Oh and trump look above this sentence....that is the correct way to use quotation marks. When you quote someone's words.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
FOX: Trump Surveilled Before Nomination, Agencies with Info Blocked Nunes for Weeks
www.breitbart.com...

A Friday breaking Fox News report on surveillance of President Trump’s team that began before he became the Republican presidential nominee claimed a very senior intelligence official was responsible—as well as for the unmasking of the names of private U.S. citizens. The report cited sources which also indicated that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) knew of the existence of the information in January, but one or more intelligence agencies blocked him, and there were only two locations where he could view the information that he called “very troubling.” On Thursday, the New York Times began reporting what they claimed were the identities of two White House officials who were the sources of the information disclosed to Nunes. Nunes met with sources on White House grounds on the day before he announced to reporters striking news that he had seen new and disturbing information indicating intelligence officials under the Obama administration “unmasked” the names of Trump team members who were incidentally surveilled.

A Friday breaking Fox News report on surveillance of President Trump’s team that began before he became the Republican presidential nominee claimed a very senior intelligence official was responsible–as well as for the unmasking of the names of private U.S. citizens.

So it wasn't Obama then? Thanks for laying that controversy to rest.
edit on 3-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Lol, well, let's see. We've heard evidence that he was spied on. We've heard evidence that he was unmasked. We've heard evidence that the link down from obama in the chain of command ordered the unmasking. So what exactly is missing from the library of evidence proving that trump was right?

I mean, before yesterday you could claim obama didn't order it. But that became pretty incredulous today.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Lol, well, let's see. We've heard evidence that he was spied on. We've heard evidence that he was unmasked. We've heard evidence that the link down from obama in the chain of command ordered the unmasking. So what exactly is missing from the library of evidence proving that trump was right?

An actual order from Obama to (illegally) unmask.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So if he told rice to unmask them, that doesn't count. You want a notarized letter?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So if he told rice to unmask them, that doesn't count. You want a notarized letter?

Correct. I only care about what is provable in court. If you can't prove it, it didn't happen. Anything less and I will just accuse you of being partisan biased.

Hasn't anyone ever told you on the internet, "pics or it didn't happen?"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join