It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The second most powerful man in ISIS has been killed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The second-in-command and war minister of the extremist group, Ayad Jumaili, known as Abu Yahiya, was killed by the Iraqi air force on Saturday in al-Qaim, in Iraq’s Anbar province on the border with Syria.

Based on precise information obtained by the air force’s intelligence branch, two ISIS bases were located and targeted in al-Qaim, the military intelligence department statement detailed.
Two other high-ranking officials were also killed. They were named as Turki Jamal al-Delaimi, al-Qaim’s military chief of affairs, and Salim Muthdafar al-Ajami, known as Abu Khatab, from ISIS’ administration department. Their deaths come just a few days after an ISIS propaganda official and four of his associates were killed by a coalition airstrike.

The second most powerful man in ISIS has been killed

The unIsamic State is near defeat now that their second in command has been eliminated along with more of their senior ranking commanders. Their propaganda minister, who is responsible for inciting the long wolf attacks across Europe, America, and the world was taken out on March 25th. With ISIS surrounded in Raqqa, and Mosul nearly liberated, their plans are to retreat and concentrate in the Deir ez-Zur, area.

Syria should be free of ISIS by years end as long as the Russians and Americans can continue to assist their proxies successfully with gains such as this.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well, since the United States now has a President who refuses to assist, arm and fund isis while at the same time launch attacks against those who oppose isis, the war against them will actually progress.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yes, every week another "Right Hand Of Bin Laden" is killed, why isn´t the war against the terror won yet?

link   
ISIS is mostly CIA black-ops committing false flag operations to get the locals to kill each other and to justify the trillions we spend on the military.

link   
Doesn't really matter though. They will already have a shortlist of 100 others who will fill his position.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Well, since the United States now has a President who refuses to assist, arm and fund isis while at the same time launch attacks against those who oppose isis, the war against them will actually progress.

I like Trump's refusing to assist. It's high time we stop killing ragheads for Israel.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

They are falling apart and unable to maintain recruitment numbers. Less and less people are traveling to Syria and Iraq to fight with them, and they continue to lose ground everyday from every direction. I suspect they understand they have no chance left in Syria or Iraq, especially with the Kurds getting ready to declare independence for their homeland.

The war will not be over though. Libya is still in a state of Anarchy, and very likely they will start directing their people to travel there to regroup and rearm. Luckily, the former armed forces of Libya are stationed in the East and now being supported by Russia from a FOB in Egypt.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
ISIS is mostly CIA black-ops committing false flag operations to get the locals to kill each other and to justify the trillions we spend on the military.

Well played...lol....IMHO it WAS this way until Trump came in and until Putin came in both working in a concurrent direction displaying steadfastness and truculence in a semi-cooperative manner as well behaved Superpowers with a common humanitarian goal should in fact be doing.

IMHO any CIA Black-Ops who havent broken down their stations and 86ed operations will become anonymous collateral damage to Trump and Putins humanitarian efforts in this particular area of common concerns.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Yes, every week another "Right Hand Of Bin Laden" is killed, why isn´t the war against the terror won yet?

Because you can never win a war against an abstract noun.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

It would probably also explain why the IC community is working with the press to try and make POTUS look bad. They're upset Trump screwed up the whole funding Islamic terrorists operation racket the former Democratic administration had going on.

With the propaganda minister dead too though, I would like to hope those lone wolf attacks in Europe and USA will decrease.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I think the sudden demise of top leaders of IS is only 'Fake-News'...

the drop of able bodied soldiers is also a Fake-News item...

the foot soldiers of ISIS and other groups have become Refugees in the EU & in the USA

...they are now soldiers in the sense of making large families for the future Caliphate headed by Turkey & Erdoğan, the former leadership of ISIS & Muslim Radical Salafists-Wahabbist extremists are being prompted to disappear so the NWO Caliph can rebuild the image of Saudi based radical Islam

I think that even Trump is being schooled by giving free reign to the secretly pro-NeoCon Generals in conspiracy with the deep-state Globalists

high altitude bombing is out-doing the Drones ? no way in my book

that dead propaganda minister.... was in the elites at IS or rather the CIA created 'Daesh' arm of the ISIS army...the well heeled leaders that produce those slick 4 color, glossy, magazines to lure fence sitter Muslims into violent Jihad

edit on st30149108216901292017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Is Barry Obama still the most powerful member of ISIS or has he slid down the ranks?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: one4all

It would probably also explain why the IC community is working with the press to try and make POTUS look bad. They're upset Trump screwed up the whole funding Islamic terrorists operation racket the former Democratic administration had going on.

With the propaganda minister dead too though, I would like to hope those lone wolf attacks in Europe and USA will decrease.

Trump has also disrupted the Opiate cartels and their big-pharma addict the masses and get your own insurance compnies to buy your own opiates with non-fiat money generated by premiums its a long running con-job......and he is gunning for the Prison for profit Industry next...then IMHO the Insurance Industry......IMHO this is about disrupting global cabal grips on America first and foremost....and Trump is serious...and I believe he has sufficient silent white-hat backing to continue forward.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
One more down.

Two billion to go.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I think the sudden demise of top leaders of IS is only 'Fake-News'...

the drop of able bodied soldiers is also a Fake-News item...

the foot soldiers of ISIS and other groups have become Refugees in the EU & in the USA

...they are now soldiers in the sense of making large families for the future Caliphate headed by Turkey & Erdoğan, the former leadership of ISIS & Muslim Radical Salafists-Wahabbist extremists are being prompted to disappear so the NWO Caliph can rebuild the image of Saudi based radical Islam

I think that even Trump is being schooled by giving free reign to the secretly pro-NeoCon Generals in conspiracy with the deep-state Globalists

high altitude bombing is out-doing the Drones ? no way in my book

that dead propaganda minister.... was in the elites at IS or rather the CIA created 'Daesh' arm of the ISIS army...the well heeled leaders that produce those slick 4 color, glossy, magazines to lure fence sitter Muslims into violent Jihad

Collateral damage is part of war.....why put boots on the ground when you can simply obliterate the enemy from the air....yes more noncombatant casualties will happen....but maybe this is the way to begin to show the people where to point their anger and frustration.... by showing them we will not sacrifice our sons and daughters on the ground until THEY STAND UP and turn in ISSIS......we will bomb as carefully as is technologiclly possible and non-stop......and we will accept collateral numbers because we will justify it by our willingness to send in boots on the ground with lightening speed and lethality when the good people we are trying to help begin to turn in the bad guys who they know very well.

No more fence-sitting by the locals......boots only go in on reliable tips from locals who want to help themselves and until then the IronRain will continue to fall.
edit on 1-4-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I concur with others. We have heard this many times about dead leaders. They and Al Qaeda are still here. Like Rome, we will have to occupy til we are broke.
edit on 1-4-2017 by MOMof3 because: sp

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
#3 becomes #2, and continue.

Don't let me rain on your fake victory though.

Go Trump! Or whatever.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

Well sir that certainly explains this piece of the puzzle.
Sounds to me like we got a North Korean dictator up in Turkey?? Issuing veiled threats, possibly of terrorist attacks to European citizens ??

Erdogan warns Europeans "will not walk safely" if current attitude persists
ANKARA, March 22 (Reuters) - Turkish President Tayyip
Erdogan said on Wednesday that Europeans across the world would
not be able to walk safely on the streets if they kept up their
current attitude.

"If Europe continues this way, no European in any part of
the world can walk safely on the streets.

yikes, if I were European it might concern me.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
How do you know he was actually killed?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I like Trump's refusing to assist. It's high time we stop killing ragheads for Israel.

I think you misinterpreted their comment. He meant assist Isis, not assist in killing Isis.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join