It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face To A Name

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here I am:

If you painted me blue I could be a Smurf, lol. You know, the one with the spectacles, hahahaha!

Just so you know I am not an ogre. Not bad for a fifty year old! I do try to keep healthy by walking lots and eating good, and not too much hedonistic living.

I am wearing my new T Shirt. It was dyed in the soil of Jerusalem, lol. True!

I am sorry if ever I am blunt. I don't ever want to BS you. It is best to be honest about the way we feel as best we can. I don't mind being given a hard time here when it happens. It is part of the fun and I sure do need some play fighting to rough me up a bit as I can easily get on the fay side of things and that is not too good an idea in this rough and tumble world. I will always give you info when I get it if I think it gives you a heads up because most of all I am on the side of the free world (and anyone else who wants to be free).

I am glad all of you are here. See you in the ring!

Ding ding!

ps: Please don't star or flag this as I am shy and get embarrassed. It is just for a few people so they can put a name to a face. No comments required and I am not sure if I will even look at this thread. It is for you, not me.

Respect to all! Thanks for being ATS. A strange but very wonderful dark corner of the internet for Bohemians and Eccentrics to gather from all backgrounds internationally.

edit on 1-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

You know what that face reminds me of? Don't be offended, I hear the man has a huge heart...

what a character

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Not sure I would post my pic on this site.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

You must be jamming to the music in that pic, rock on man.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

There are PAGES of member photos, for those that are cool with it. I

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Nice to meet you Revolution 9!

top topics

join