It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My God, Look at Saturn's North Pole

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Only if it can withstand 1909 mile per hour winds.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Just throw a hydrogen bomb "match" big enough to ignite the thing.

It'll compress and make a little sun...or hell ball that'll burn out, irradiating everything in the outer solar system.

Its kind of like a doomsday machine waiting to explode.

A cosmic Ford Pinto gas tank.

impossible there just is not enough mass to sustain fusion. and you think a hydrogen bomb would ignite it? you do realize that huge asteroids hit it all the time which causes megaton explosions on the planet. In other words if it could happen it would have all ready.

They have done that with Jupiter

and with some of the Arguments here on this thread most of is explained here !

Could Jupiter become a star?
February 21, 2014 by Fraser Cain, Universe Today

phys.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

well tom delonge did say that the greek mythos was the one which is closest to what he has been told to be true!

Ovid's Metamorphoses is probably the best accounts of the greek myths
and apparently they are true

so kronos is looking

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The blue area appears to be a depression, therefore gases at lower altitude.

The yellowed surface gases appear at higher altitude. In infra red they also appear brighter, whilst gases inside the blue vortex appear dark in infra red. Therefore they are a function of heating on the outer gases and colder sinking gases inside the blue vortex.

To me this suggests a chemistry change. What compounds are that brilliant blue colour when cold, but yellowed when warmed?

Is the warming from sunlight, convection, ionization or a combination?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sy.gunson
The blue area appears to be a depression, therefore gases at lower altitude.

The yellowed surface gases appear at higher altitude. In infra red they also appear brighter, whilst gases inside the blue vortex appear dark in infra red. Therefore they are a function of heating on the outer gases and colder sinking gases inside the blue vortex.

To me this suggests a chemistry change. What compounds are that brilliant blue colour when cold, but yellowed when warmed?

Is the warming from sunlight, convection, ionization or a combination?

The blue is simply Saturn's hydrogen atmosphere scattering Sun's light (same way it works with our blue sky). The yellow is due to ammonia compounds, similar as what's on Jupiter. (Jupiter's poles are also blue-ish). www.quora.com...
edit on 5-4-2017 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
What a clunker

Refracted hf pulses collectively imitating a lower frequency. The death signal of the local dualistic solar system. Inverted image of the true sine source input spiraling into the mirrorcore

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
What a clunker

Refracted hf pulses collectively imitating a lower frequency. The death signal of the local dualistic solar system. Inverted image of the true sine source input spiraling into the mirrorcore

A what of what of what?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
What a clunker

Can you explain what you posted please? I can see it produces a square wave, but why? What do the circles represent? I assume the big one is saturn?

It reminds me of this..

I cant find higher quality photos or more informarion (maybe im searching with the wring words)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Cassini, having made its first "dive" between Saturn and the rings this Wednesday, returned this great closeup of the northern vortex:

(In approximately true colours, because I used raw, uncalibrated images)

Phil Plait's article: www.blastr.com...
edit on 28-4-2017 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Climate Change on Saturn. Let's all chip in and buy AlG a one way ticket to go and prevent it.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Here's a great true-colour mosaic from the recent images. Wow!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join