It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request for advice/insight from clairvoyant/psychic!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Hello ATS folks!

I've been truly contemplating and having internal deliberations within myself as to whether I should or should not write this post. I'll understand if no-one will feel comfortable responding, I just thought I'd give it a go..

I don't usually seek out advice or attend readings from clairvoyants/psychics simply because I do believe in their ability to read people's past, present and future, and I'm just the type of person who likes a bit of mystery in one's life and likes to live each day as it happens. But in this instance I am calling out to the forum and hoping that someone with psychic abilities may be able to clarify something that I'm unable to get closure to.

Long story short is that growing up I've always had certain things that I'm particular drawn to in a man as a potential partner, such as physical appearance, and I've always like this one surname in particular (not in a freaky way but I've always loved the surname and always joked with my friends that I'll marry someone with that name). Now, there is someone I've met a year ago who I've then only met on 3 other occasions since then and he immediately ticked all the boxes on the physical appearance side and strangely enough the other day I learnt that his surname is the same one that I've always loved! I feel silly writing this because I'm not the type of girl to swoon over just anybody, on the contrary I often play very hard to get (maybe too hard lol...!). So I'm thinking to myself, "oh my God this may potentially be the man that I'm going to be with". So I was at a gathering the other night and he was there - there was not much time/opportunity for us to talk but we shared glances/winks across the room, until I found out that he will be leaving the country I currently live in for good next week. Usually I'm not too fazed about these things and move on, but I can't get this guy out of my mind for nothing! Considering that like I said I've never shared any deep conversation with him, at the end of the evening we both shared a deep moment as if neither of us wanted to part, but we wished each other all the best of luck for the future never to see each other again.

All I want to know (regardless what the answer may be) is, was this man 'the one'?? In my stubbornness in 'playing hard to get' did I miss my opportunity with him? If he is the one, by some weird miracle, will I ever see him again?

In your response to me, I'd be appreciative if you could tell me something personal about myself (not too much detail online) that will allow me to trust the validity of your response, just something that I know is about me.

Thank you so much in advance. I'm just really hoping to seek closure to this!

Simona.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Simonieee

No. He isn't the one. He's leaving the country and all you know is that he is attractive with a name you like.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Go to the airport, chase him down and profess your love for him.

Crocodile Dundee style.

Don't step on anyone's head though, or the TSA (or whoever) might molest you in a dark room somewhere.
edit on 4/1/17 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Biggest mistake in the book!

You are allowing someone else, and a complete stranger at that, ONLINE, too, to tell you what to do because you are confused and want someone else to control you.

The greatest friendship I can offer you, and the healthiest at that, is:

Don't believe the charlatans. Some will want your money, some will want to get in your "knickers" and some just love the power trip.

NO, I will not help you.

You must learn to have confidence and make your own decisions. If you don't have the necessary information to make the right decisions then arm yourself with that info first.

If you are coming to forums, asking strangers who you have never met for such intimate advice, you are obviously very VULNERABLE and in danger of being EXPLOITED.

That is what it means by opening yourself up to danger.

Do it for yourself. Nobody will ever understand you better than you. If you let other people do it for you many will lead you astray and manipulate you to their advantage; usually for sex, money or ego.

ASSERT YOURSELF and have CONFIDENCE in your own abilities to know what is best, right and wrong for you.

I fear for people like you at what the world will do to you.

edit on 1-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I know you probably meant for your response to come from a good place and I appreciate your advice but youre actually very condescending... I didn't do it to have my life dictated to me by a stranger or to have someone take advantage of me. I literally just thought it would be interesting to ask. I'm quite capable of asserting myself in life and making my own decisions as I have been doing up to now.

Never mind... my mistake for asking. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Simonieee
Hello ATS folks!

I've been truly contemplating and having internal deliberations within myself as to whether I should or should not write this post. I'll understand if no-one will feel comfortable responding, I just thought I'd give it a go..

I don't usually seek out advice or attend readings from clairvoyants/psychics simply because I do believe in their ability to read people's past, present and future, and I'm just the type of person who likes a bit of mystery in one's life and likes to live each day as it happens. But in this instance I am calling out to the forum and hoping that someone with psychic abilities may be able to clarify something that I'm unable to get closure to.

Long story short is that growing up I've always had certain things that I'm particular drawn to in a man as a potential partner, such as physical appearance, and I've always like this one surname in particular (not in a freaky way but I've always loved the surname and always joked with my friends that I'll marry someone with that name). Now, there is someone I've met a year ago who I've then only met on 3 other occasions since then and he immediately ticked all the boxes on the physical appearance side and strangely enough the other day I learnt that his surname is the same one that I've always loved! I feel silly writing this because I'm not the type of girl to swoon over just anybody, on the contrary I often play very hard to get (maybe too hard lol...!). So I'm thinking to myself, "oh my God this may potentially be the man that I'm going to be with". So I was at a gathering the other night and he was there - there was not much time/opportunity for us to talk but we shared glances/winks across the room, until I found out that he will be leaving the country I currently live in for good next week. Usually I'm not too fazed about these things and move on, but I can't get this guy out of my mind for nothing! Considering that like I said I've never shared any deep conversation with him, at the end of the evening we both shared a deep moment as if neither of us wanted to part, but we wished each other all the best of luck for the future never to see each other again.

All I want to know (regardless what the answer may be) is, was this man 'the one'?? In my stubbornness in 'playing hard to get' did I miss my opportunity with him? If he is the one, by some weird miracle, will I ever see him again?

In your response to me, I'd be appreciative if you could tell me something personal about myself (not too much detail online) that will allow me to trust the validity of your response, just something that I know is about me.

Thank you so much in advance. I'm just really hoping to seek closure to this!

Simona.

A couple things. 1st, regarding you. See if any of these ring true to you: The colors red, yellow-lavender-purple, white house, and a horse or horses.

Now...2 things regarding your question. Advice? "Nothing passes by us so quickly as an opportunity that's missed."-meaning sometimes we lose out on something because we didnt take a shot, chance, situation to speak, reveal etc...poof, then its gone and we missed our opportunity.

Now...3rd thing per your question: Whether connecting with him or not...he was still leaving. And he won't/wouldnt (99%-sure)...stay if you met him. You appeared moreso in his life and plane of existence, than he did yours.

Back to you....old relationship ending badly, a name Peter, Joan and Billy.

If Im wrong about anything or everything here...fine. I claim nothing special about myself other than being a 1/2 century (50 years)+ "sensitive" to people, places, objects and locations.

Good luck and God Bless...........Best, MS

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think your Fantasy guy with the captivating last name would make for a entertaining 'Golden Book' designed for grammar school children...

some sort of closure is needed for the Fantasy angle to be put in a proper place in the list of valuable life/Learning experiences

OMG.... the theme has been done forever... It's your own version of a Prince Charming
edit on st30149105860201562017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Not sure I meet your qualifications as an "oracle"; look me up on ATS, read some of my posts, and decide for yourself.

My two cents regarding your question:

Despite "checking off all your boxes" for physical appearance and having an appealing name, you were not sufficiently "moved" by this one (nor, apparently he by you) to forestall your separation.

That tells me that he might have been close, but not actually "the one".

My question to you (and him) would therefore be: "Why not?".

What was missing?

As "someone" once said "Having is often not as desirable as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."

You "had", but found it was not enough as you apparently "wanted".

top topics

join