It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Golden Pyramid (Not Actually Golden, More A Sort of Yellow. Also a Dream)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It has been several years, and sometimes I still wonder if this minor occurrence that may not have even been an occurrence at all will end up being the only 'interesting' thing I ever experience in my lifetime. I suppose it falls into the realm of dream interpretation more than anything else, and thus into the gray area it goes.

Be forewarned that this relies almost entirely on memory, and things which I am certain about may not be so certain at all. At the very least, these three concepts are absolute. "Red-orange, yellow triangle, violent weather." I have a small picture to help illustrate my words that will no doubt be inelegant.

The surrounding experience was quite mundane. In bed, at night, in darkness. Sleep paralysis, a fairly common occurrence (though not for myself, three times in total my entire life thus far. This was the second.) I woke up, and at first was frightened as was typical, but made it back to sleep.

A yellow (though the yellow was not so vivid as it is in the picture) pyramid/triangle, strong winds that rippled across the land, and red lightning.
I suppose it is important to note that there is no 'eye' atop the pyramid. There may have been, at the time, but if so, I no longer remember.

Perhaps there was no lightning? It seems vivid enough when I recall, but it may have been an impression rather than an actual image. I cannot say there absolutely was. There was definitely strong wind. At the very least, an impression of "Storm." Perhaps a sandstorm? There was no rain. A shame, I love rain.

This has stuck in my memory for several reasons.
The first is that I already had a dream I was following the continuity of. I cannot recall what came before, only that it was there, but this was an... 'interruption(?)' of sorts. The whole sequence was
"Initially wake up -> sleep paralysis -> manage to go back to sleep -> wake up for a little bit -> feel calm and relaxed this time -> subject of post occurs -> no more sleep paralysis and wide awake." This was in quick succession, but the subject was entirely different to what came before. That was my impression, at least.
The second is the mere instant it lasted for, a second at absolute most.
The third is the physiological effect. Greatly increased heart rate, shock, and heavier breathing.
The fourth is that I was already partially awake, which is when it occurred. I was conscious of my body. It was right on the edge.

Do any of our 'dream experts' have any comments to make? Was it simply an interesting moment, rather than something potentially less than mundane? I may have somewhat linked it with the death of my stepfather in retrospect, looking for a reason, but I highly doubt that is actually the case, as they were months apart. (Dream came first, of course.)

Addendum: I've been looking for an old post of mine, I believe it was the first I made, that also talks about this occurrence (to see how much my perspective has shifted over time.) It's too old to be able to find it in my post history, so I need to search for it using the site functions. I thought "red lightning" would be an exclusive phrase, but... It actually seems to be to some extent a 'thing'. I am surprised.

edit: Having difficulty finding it. Perhaps I didn't talk about the lightning initially after all? It was in a "what made you join ATS" thread, I believe.
edit on 1/4/2017 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

The image you provided... did you create it?

The only reason I ask, is that it might contain details that you are unaware of the importance of.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yeah, I made it a year or so ago for a "dream thread" post in /x/. =P

Oh, crap, I forgot to mention what the black dot was there for. That was my 'perspective.' I might have been aware of other angles, but the most clear image in my head is coming from around that location angled down, with the base of the triangle/pyramid taking up the left side of my field of view. Unsure about what I put the white dot there for.

Ah, I'm vaguely aware of the pyramid/triangle symbology stuff, third eye/illuminati/spiritualism, etc. etc. though only very vaguely. Aside from that, that's about it as far as 'meaning' goes. For instance, as mentioned, I had no idea red lightning was actually a real thing. I knew you could get a purple/pinkish color, but not a colour so sanguine.
edit on 1/4/2017 by Eilasvaleleyn because: More Reasons

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I was only asking, as what you drew could be a volcano, given the firey background and the lightning. The golden hue could be a result of a sulfur expulsion.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Ohh, I see what you mean. I definitely didn't think of it as a volcano, though, and with dreams the 'impression' tends to matter the most even regardless of what image is physically displayed. (For instance, I've had a dream where I've seen a person and known they were 'person x', even though I couldn't see their face and the things I *could* see weren't the same as 'person x' really has.)

As I mentioned, the 'pyramid' wasn't anywhere near that bright a yellow. If I thought of it as something like the base of a volcano... Olympus Mons?
Alas, I didn't think to record the details properly, and half of what I'm thinking if not more is a mis-recalled memory.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I believe all threads here are archived. GOOGLE a part or all of the title of it/(slash) ATS...and it should appear on GOOGLE

IE: Your NAME here on ATS and UFOS In Belgium/ATS...do this on GOOGLE, not on our search engine. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
It has been several years, and sometimes I still wonder if this minor occurrence that may not have even been an occurrence at all will end up being the only 'interesting' thing I ever experience in my lifetime. I suppose it falls into the realm of dream interpretation more than anything else, and thus into the gray area it goes.

Be forewarned that this relies almost entirely on memory, and things which I am certain about may not be so certain at all. At the very least, these three concepts are absolute. "Red-orange, yellow triangle, violent weather." I have a small picture to help illustrate my words that will no doubt be inelegant.

The surrounding experience was quite mundane. In bed, at night, in darkness. Sleep paralysis, a fairly common occurrence (though not for myself, three times in total my entire life thus far. This was the second.) I woke up, and at first was frightened as was typical, but made it back to sleep.

A yellow (though the yellow was not so vivid as it is in the picture) pyramid/triangle, strong winds that rippled across the land, and red lightning.
I suppose it is important to note that there is no 'eye' atop the pyramid. There may have been, at the time, but if so, I no longer remember.

Perhaps there was no lightning? It seems vivid enough when I recall, but it may have been an impression rather than an actual image. I cannot say there absolutely was. There was definitely strong wind. At the very least, an impression of "Storm." Perhaps a sandstorm? There was no rain. A shame, I love rain.

This has stuck in my memory for several reasons.
The first is that I already had a dream I was following the continuity of. I cannot recall what came before, only that it was there, but this was an... 'interruption(?)' of sorts. The whole sequence was
"Initially wake up -> sleep paralysis -> manage to go back to sleep -> wake up for a little bit -> feel calm and relaxed this time -> subject of post occurs -> no more sleep paralysis and wide awake." This was in quick succession, but the subject was entirely different to what came before. That was my impression, at least.
The second is the mere instant it lasted for, a second at absolute most.
The third is the physiological effect. Greatly increased heart rate, shock, and heavier breathing.
The fourth is that I was already partially awake, which is when it occurred. I was conscious of my body. It was right on the edge.

Do any of our 'dream experts' have any comments to make? Was it simply an interesting moment, rather than something potentially less than mundane? I may have somewhat linked it with the death of my stepfather in retrospect, looking for a reason, but I highly doubt that is actually the case, as they were months apart. (Dream came first, of course.)

Addendum: I've been looking for an old post of mine, I believe it was the first I made, that also talks about this occurrence (to see how much my perspective has shifted over time.) It's too old to be able to find it in my post history, so I need to search for it using the site functions. I thought "red lightning" would be an exclusive phrase, but... It actually seems to be to some extent a 'thing'. I am surprised.

edit: Having difficulty finding it. Perhaps I didn't talk about the lightning initially after all? It was in a "what made you join ATS" thread, I believe.

I believe all threads here are archived. GOOGLE a part or all of the title of it/(slash) ATS...and it should appear on GOOGLE

IE: Your NAME here on ATS (Eilasvaleleyn) and for example-"UFOS In Belgium/ATS"...do this on GOOGLE, not on our search engine...and add your name and your old thread should pop up.

Good luck...MS*

*PS-Ive no clue as to what your situation means

edit on 1-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: P.S.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I realize that this probably has no relevance whatsoever, but the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title was Golden Triangle Weather. Which is www.beaumontweather.com if you google it.

top topics

join