It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese govt allowing people move back to their town that is 10 kilometers away from Fukushima

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
800 people are thinking of moving back, that once was a population of 22 thousand. Seems like a good medical experiment to me. Only 10 kilometers away. Of course, many of you may not know, is that, the ones wanting to move back want to die there. God bless these wonderful souls.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There is nothing to bless in suicide and also in allowing the government to abuse people in a disaster. To not provide housing and services, to empower the evil elite scumbags at the top and to walk and tread on the real citizens and their employers, the people.

That isn't blessed, nor is it brave. Walking into radiation caused by the black ops, who did this on purpose to the world and not calling it out and not standing there with bullhorns tackling the filthy murderers, its pathetic. Its a FAIL!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
There is nothing to bless in suicide and also in allowing the government to abuse people in a disaster. To not provide housing and services, to empower the evil elite scumbags at the top and to walk and tread on the real citizens and their employers, the people.

That isn't blessed, nor is it brave. Walking into radiation caused by the black ops, who did this on purpose to the world and not calling it out and not standing there with bullhorns tackling the filthy murderers, its pathetic. Its a FAIL!

I'm only saying that the soul of the age wishes only to be happy in the end of their lives. I live here, I've seen the kindness of those that want to help those that want to continue with a life in the area. Sad to say, emotions top the common sense of personal happiness in this case. One must dig into the soul of the past and return it to the future, in this case they all are being misguilded. The soil is still contaminated here. and the water, I don't even want to get even into that.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Very sad to hear thank you for sharing however. This info needs to be out there. Are these people that are returning, returning due to old age want to be near their hometown I'd assume and or are they terminally ill from exposure? So heartbreaking.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Very sad to hear thank you for sharing however. This info needs to be out there. Are these people that are returning, returning due to old age want to be near their hometown I'd assume and or are they terminally ill from exposure? So heartbreaking.

The people here are wanting to return. It's like your child wanting to find it mother and father. The area here is not like Tokyo, it is like the living the life of a hillbilly in the States. Sorry, I don't want to a negative feeling, this area is all about people people happy and remember the happiness of the past. Sad to say, most are in their 50's plus and have their set ways in life. And that is farming and living a happy and simple life free from govt . handouts. Many of you may not know this but those that are/have been self employed on will receive about 200 USD a month, I know this, that is what my wife Japanese wife receives , but it is paid every 2 months and now they ( the govt. ) takes out 60 bucks for old age health care.
Anyway this thread is about the people in the area that want to move back.
You have to understand, no one lives here now. So it is like a new beginning to start a new village, will it work. I don't think so. These people are old ( 80 and up) maybe younger, but they have been living in temp housing all this time.
Sad to say, live and let live.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I give it a few months, tops, before the symptoms of exposure to unacceptable levels of radiation start topping the emotional importance of being where they want to be. First world problems much?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I give it a few months, tops, before the symptoms of exposure to unacceptable levels of radiation start topping the emotional importance of being where they want to be. First world problems much?

I notice that you follow my threads. Good
I don't speak of one with much knowledge here, I only go by what is in the community and right now many people don't want to go back into the area, mostly due to ground water, but you won't hear much about it. What you may and many of you reading don't know is that the water that goes into the rice fields is from the mountain run off and did the govt decontaiminate the mountains. Wow! think I'll buy some some sea salt for the fukushima area

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

So the rice crop is potentially contaminated also?

That sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Did this on purpose?

They made an earthquake and tsunami?

Ok

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

So the rice crop is potentially contaminated also?

That sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen.

It really doesn't make sense at all. Only 20 miles away. Yes, thousands of workers are there daily, but the health of these people , will it be known, well, I don't know. Many are of the losers of society, you know drug and vid stars of the back room stage, well anyway, I eat the rice coming from my area, at least i hope so

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I can't even imagine.
Heartbreaking.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

What are the symptoms to which you refer? What levels of radiation produce symptoms which appear in a matter of months?

Radiation sickness appears quite quickly, within days. Radiation induced cancer, not so much days or months, but years.

edit on 4/2/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I am aware of that. What I said was, that I give it a few months before the residents find the symptoms of their circumstances more troublesome than their being uprooted from their land. I say that, because I have about as much confidence in the locations they are going to being clear of dangerous levels of radiation, as I am in my ability to retire before I am forty, i.e. none what so ever.
edit on 3-4-2017 by TrueBrit because: grammatical error

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What are the symptoms to which you refer? What levels of radiation produce symptoms which appear in a matter of months?

Radiation sickness appears quite quickly, within days. Radiation induced cancer, not so much days or months, but years.

They are using people from other countries promising them stay in Japan.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Japan has no where to run since WW2. They have officially fked themselves by invading China. But, now US also has no where to run either by messing up Asia. Radiation going left and right. Can't run away from homeland wars.

Major Karma in effect right here. Keep antagonizing China all you want. But its a god dam waste of time and resources.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What could possibly go wrong?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
wtf. Then you look on the topics above and below this one on the list and see that rad levels are monstrous, robot missions are aborted, 3 to 4 reactors blew where only one blew at Chernobyl (where no one is allowed back at all except on strict missions or fast touring fests.....)

Yet lets move people 10km from Fukishima.

Seirously. I know Japan is an entire country of polite x's 90000000000000, but just no. seriously.

Bad, Japan.
Bad.

new topics

top topics

join