It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Scotland,

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmatuerSkyWatcher
LOL the whole "Scotland is a victim, we're not equal, we're not loved" line is an absolute joke!

Damn right you're not equal, Scots get the BEST deal than any other member of the union.

Frankly, you lot are a joke. Just F'off already.

Another reason why we want away. ^^^

You know, you hear from Boris and Theresa and some of you on here about a border wall being built, passport control etc etc if we break away from London rule. I'm all for a Hard Border if we do.

ie, Landmines from Greta to Berwick and limpet and naval mines left and right of the border line extending out as far as Denmark and the tip of Greenland. Keep you thievin bastards from grabbing any more of our natural resources.

You want your Nukes back well send you them. Airborn and fully functioning.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You're absolutely right. I did want you to stay, like I said, my Grandfather was Scottish, and if Scotland was full of men like him, damn right I'd want you to stay.

Yep, it took all of 5 posts to realise what a lot of whiney little bitches you are, nothing like my Grandfather at all.

So, yep, I've changed my mind. I'll be glad when you're gone.

Toodle-loo.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Deary me, grow up man-child.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmatuerSkyWatcher
a reply to: ScepticScot

Have you even read the link you provided? Yes I am still laughing. Even the partisan rag the Scotsman is, it even says there will be difficulties. We'll just have to wait and see, won't we.

I have not said in any of my posts about England funding Scottish infrastructure, but, with the debt Miss Sturgeon is piling up building it, it will have to come from somewhere eventually. Where is it going to come from, especially if you're going to be an independent nation? Hmmm?

You claimed that Spain would veto any EU application. The Spanish Foreign minister confirms this not to be the case.

What debt is Sturgeon building up?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AmatuerSkyWatcher

is that so!

well so be it , if it happens it happens , we dont need to fix everything somethings need to be broken for progress to be made
and if the union is to be broken then it is what it is.

New and better things shall come for everyone.

Also there are far better men than you or I in Scotland and everywhere else on the planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join