It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should Russia be America's adverasary?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
For some reason. Russia is rapidly expanding its military. They now have more than 100 Su-34 and on track for 88 Su-30SM by 2018. Meanwhile, the US has only 257 F-15E and 184 F-22. Considering Russia has less than half the population of the US, they are building lots of planes per capita. Maybe another arms race is coming up.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I was more thinking aloud, things that this thread and some of your words happened to help me think about, than actually saying you said anything or whatever.

I'm more worried about the precedent that the "antiwar Dem's"are still bootlicking Obama and Hillary as heroes of the republic, for blowing up the Middle East as bad if not worse than Bush Himself did. Think back a year, when we all knew it, but nobody wanted to face up to that and went bloody violent trying to force Hillary through (so she could cause more global destruction) and Trump was to be smeared as Hitler Incarnate even though he had zero blood on his hands while the Neocon's wanted him just as dead as the left.

You didn't happen to be all in against Trump, and pro-Hillary all during the election, did you?

Obama, Hillary, CIA, NATO blew up Libya, blew up Syria. But that's okay just so long as US troops weren't the ones doing it?

ObamaHillaryCo.'s TIMELINE OF TERROR In The Middle East

Anyways, Russia hasn't committed 1/10 the global destruction "we" have. So this whole narrative where Russia is the ultimate super villain, and American Imperialism is the good guys simply trying to defend themselves, is all a bunch of deluded BS.

To say that doesn't paint them as good or bad, but to attack them like all the left has been going nuts about the past year or so, whatever Russia is we're ten times worse meaning anyone who carries on like that their hypocrisy is deplorable... A society as such is as dangerous as anything that could be imagined, while unlike the bulk of the stuff I've been seeing the liberals tear our society apart over the past year, this 'society as such' stuff is real.
edit on 2-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I was anti Trump for the most part, still am. But I was anti Hillary too, still am.

So I was screwed either way. I don't do the lesser of two evils thing. Once someone is evil that's it for me.

<< 1  2   >>

join