It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will have to declare Martial Law to protect the Wall Builders from getting shot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Yes but what's to come is a whole new level. The only silverlining i could see is that the social media warriors are cowards who hide behind their tweet and pose no real threat. However the news is gonna hit like a freight train. People will question every decision that was made in the past 8 years.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Advantage

Yes but what's to come is a whole new level. The only silverlining i could see is that the social media warriors are cowards who hide behind their tweet and pose no real threat. However the news is gonna hit like a freight train. People will question every decision that was made in the past 8 years.

Maybe a few honest folks will, but the majority will justify their stance any way they possibly can. I dont see the FEMA showdown wall keeping poor americans in america scenario any time soon.. or at all. I see a lot of potential bad, but unfortunately no doom sufficient enough to get me to stop paying my mortgage.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bphi1908
I highly doubt it.

A lot talk, some posturing and on then to Starbucks to smash the front window of the evil corporation but not before they get their low fat vanilla latte with just a hint of foam.

Not to mention martial law would be overkill as the majority of this wall is in the middle of the desert. It should be pretty easy to find and arrest unruly protesters.

Starbucks is crap, the wall idea is even crappier. When I was a kid, the talk then was of living in domed cities with a perfect, controlled atmosphere, blah blah..it made a sense of some kind then, but then I was just a kid, and it was all super sci-fi, not at all notional..I think?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I highly doubt it.

A lot talk, some posturing and on then to Starbucks to smash the front window of the evil corporation but not before they get their low fat vanilla latte with just a hint of foam.

Not to mention martial law would be overkill as the majority of this wall is in the middle of the desert. It should be pretty easy to find and arrest unruly protesters.

Starbucks is crap, the wall idea is even crappier. When I was a kid, the talk then was of living in domed cities with a perfect, controlled atmosphere, blah blah..it made a sense of some kind then, but then I was just a kid, and it was all super sci-fi, not at all notional..I think?

SimCity was monitored by our overlords and they discovered that a utopian dome city could be destroyed by just ONE doofus. They took this possibility away from us due to their foreknowledge of the Millennials coming into power in the future. It was foretold in the 80's... and the prophecy was confirmed by the idiotic 2013 relaunch of simcity and the destruction of ANY continuity in the marvel universe.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I guarantee their are more Americans that will do this and not get paid for it than there are who won't and will! The Great Wall of china was the same thing they said it couldn't be done but the emperor rallied the men and now you can see it from space!!!

This is the greatest president we've ever had in are lifetimes and others try and find any other president who who owed so much by so many to so few! It certainly isn't Obama!

a reply to: Stevemagegod

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Snowflakes don't have guns, they are too PC to pack and besides guns are scary to them.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: smurfy

I highly doubt it.

SimCity was monitored by our overlords and they discovered that a utopian dome city could be destroyed by just ONE doofus. They took this possibility away from us due to their foreknowledge of the Millennials coming into power in the future. It was foretold in the 80's... and the prophecy was confirmed by the idiotic 2013 relaunch of simcity and the destruction of ANY continuity in the marvel universe.

Well not quite, at least in the living breathing world, Dubai has already regenerated itself, 2020 Dubai..

Where's the money coming from??

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Surely existing laws would entitle the state to muster sufficient force against protesters without the need to resort to martial law.

Maybe not if they use Immanent Domain to take land away from local residents to build the wall. That's going to make a lot MORE people angry than just the crazy lefties!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Agreed a hundered percent! Plus snowflakes don't pack and carry because there so weak and guns are so heavy! If you ever picked up a gun than you know exactly what I'm talking about! Plus if your going to do anything with the gun then it needs ammo!! I don't know about you but if you ever carried a box of ammo around than you know that ammo is heavy!! Snowflakes don't carry either ammo around or guns because there PC and ammo and guns are so heavy!!

a reply to: TinfoilTP

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Trump isn't going to build The Wall, he is a globalist plant. He didn't repeal Obamacare, he will continue our wars overseas, and he isn't going to build The Wall.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Keep thinking that. It won't hurt reality at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Anyone realize how DEEP the cartels can build tunnels? I heard Trumps wall will be underground 6 feet....if true....those 150-250 foot straight down shafts to tunnels under it will be easy.....

The whole wall thing is a joke...and just a deterant from the real issues

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Anyone realize how DEEP the cartels can build tunnels? I heard Trumps wall will be underground 6 feet....if true....those 150-250 foot straight down shafts to tunnels under it will be easy.....

The whole wall thing is a joke...and just a deterant from the real issues

Well, it'll make them keep digging. It'll slow them down.

Blow the tunnels when they find them, not just fill them in on the US side.

What are the real issues?

The cartels would be crazier than they already are if they fire on the wall builders. That would be war and not pretty for Mexico.

No need for Martial Law if it's from protesters, just National Guard troops.

edit on 3 31 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Its really hard to effectively protest or stop work in any meaningful way on a construction job happening over 100s or 1000s of miles.

The human chain needed to stop trucks from entering the contruction site is fun to imagine.

If this wall actually gets through whatever legal issues it needs too there is no way any grassroots protests are gonna do shyte too even slightly slow it let alone stop it

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: intrptr

The coming(?) police state requires a prison wall.

On both sides of the fence.

Well then I guess its a good thing they don't have one on the Canadian Border.

Honestly it doesn't sound hard to just get across the border but staying in Canada for any sort of time would be hard and you absolutely couldn't get a job. So unless you have some really good friends willing to hide you and pay for your expenses it's not a great option.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Trump isn't going to build The Wall, he is a globalist plant. He didn't repeal Obamacare, he will continue our wars overseas, and he isn't going to build The Wall.

Correct, he is going to build a beautiful fence though, and get that Gorilla grip guy to stick it together.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Maybe. There does seem to be an increase in violence along the border, from what I have read, with people who are being apprehended attacking more often. We have seen behavior, too, at various "protests", that proves many of these people are willing, even eager, to resort to violence. We even have celebrities calling for attacks on the White House, and lots of people calling for assassination. Violence at construction sites is quite feasible, considering the state of mind (using that term loosely) of some on the left.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Thats why its important to never forget. Mexico lost the war and now there Polizei is upset because President (not king - that's saved for Obama) Trump is a man of action. Apparetly their are alot of people who forgot what action is!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I'm more worried about the next sh!storm that is gonna hit the american people in the next few weeks or probably april the 5th at the earliest. A lot of people trusted the Obama adminstration and i think they won't like what Trump has in store for them. Looking back at the riots about minor things like the falsely labeled travel ban or the shutting down of free speech in Burkeley i have no idea how they are going to react to the really horrible news. A purge is coming and i do believe it has to be done but it's not gonna be pretty.

I don't think american people are going to attack the workers at the wall but they will need some kind of protection against the cartels.

Americans attack eachother over having 11 items in the 10 item only line.. they murder old folks for weave... they kill eachother for pocket change... they beat on people for having opposing political views or wearing the wrong hat. Scabs were beaten and killed for working union jobs.

Yes.. they will. Just a matter of how it will be spun.

Wrong. Most of America has some of the lowest crime, including gun homicide rates, in the entire developed world.

Most of the crime that makes America look bad in the stats is committed by and stays in one or two communities.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

Exactly I'm sick n tired of the liberal media inflating crimulation rates to reflect a nonexistant national average. Trumps been in office no more than a year and gun crime has already fallen by 64%. When was the last time of a mass shooting? Um I hate to burst youre bubble but it was under King Obamas' watch.

Trump is turning the country around and putting it into gear doing a u-turn hitting the accellerator and taking us all for a ride into remembering what it feels like to be part of something great I hope you polished the muffler cause its going to get loud!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join