It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will have to declare Martial Law to protect the Wall Builders from getting shot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I am making a early prediction that once the Wall starts and or gets expanded upon from the current existing fence Protesters on Both Sides will be going ape #hit. I am making this Prediction solely from what I have witnessed during the Campaign. Flashback:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Nah. These protestors are wuss.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The coming(?) police state requires a prison wall.

On both sides of the fence.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The coming(?) police state requires a prison wall.

On both sides of the fence.

Well then I guess its a good thing they dont have one on the Canadian Border.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The only way a wall builder gets shot is if our own government plants someone to do it.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Not if we take the liberals Trump will put in FEMA camps and put them to work on they wall.
Then they would just be attacking other leftists...
/sarc
I doubt this will escalate to this level seeing at the violent antifa element seems to only target weak isolated individuals. Not entire construction sites of blue collar concrete workers driving heavy machinery.

Though it would be entertaining...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Surely existing laws would entitle the state to muster sufficient force against protesters without the need to resort to martial law.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Only in the deluded mind of a liberal is it a crime for a Man to support His family.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I highly doubt it.

A lot talk, some posturing and on then to Starbucks to smash the front window of the evil corporation but not before they get their low fat vanilla latte with just a hint of foam.

Not to mention martial law would be overkill as the majority of this wall is in the middle of the desert. It should be pretty easy to find and arrest unruly protesters.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It is funny, for some reason people forgot about US been a nation of laws, yes, lots of laws, I remember that killing or shooting somebody is against the law and you go to jail for it.

So no, unless somebody wants to go to jail they will not be shooting anybody.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Remember those rock salt rounds that the train conducter would shoot if you were squishing pennies on his tracks?

I'm thinking rock salt in a 12 gauge shell would be a great deterrent. Pay a guy to cruise on an utv while his partner dumps salt on would be problem makers.

I got shot in the butt cheek with that stuff for squishing pennies when I was 11.
It hurts like hell.

edit on 3312017 by Natas0114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Whose doing the shooting, cartels or those damn Leftists?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Considering that most of the wall will be bordering private property of whose owners definitely WANT their property protected from the non-stop onslaught of illegal immigrants trespassing (and a lot of times looting and/or damaging) on their properties I doubt there will be any attacks from the US side of the border. It is possible that there might be attacks by the cartels from the Mexican side of the border- but I doubt it as they will just find other ways (tunnels, smuggling across border checkpoints, etc.) just as they have always done.
edit on 31-3-2017 by GeauxHomeYoureDrunk because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

First Trump will have to build a wall , it looks very unlikely that will happen.
Perhaps a small fence or line in the sand will suffice.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Lefties dont carry.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
Remember those rock salt rounds that the train conducter would shoot if you were squishing pennies on his tracks?

I'm thinking rock salt in a 12 gauge shell would be a great deterrent. Pay a guy to cruise on an utv while his partner dumps salt on would be problem makers.

I DO!!!!!!

Oh we were such little bastards.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Just let a few of those pissed off ranchers be like the cowboy hat wearing blackwater of the Southwest.

Problem... solution. Some of them would probably work for free....

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Good man.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm more worried about the next sh!storm that is gonna hit the american people in the next few weeks or probably april the 5th at the earliest. A lot of people trusted the Obama adminstration and i think they won't like what Trump has in store for them. Looking back at the riots about minor things like the falsely labeled travel ban or the shutting down of free speech in Burkeley i have no idea how they are going to react to the really horrible news. A purge is coming and i do believe it has to be done but it's not gonna be pretty.

I don't think american people are going to attack the workers at the wall but they will need some kind of protection against the cartels.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I'm more worried about the next sh!storm that is gonna hit the american people in the next few weeks or probably april the 5th at the earliest. A lot of people trusted the Obama adminstration and i think they won't like what Trump has in store for them. Looking back at the riots about minor things like the falsely labeled travel ban or the shutting down of free speech in Burkeley i have no idea how they are going to react to the really horrible news. A purge is coming and i do believe it has to be done but it's not gonna be pretty.

I don't think american people are going to attack the workers at the wall but they will need some kind of protection against the cartels.

Americans attack eachother over having 11 items in the 10 item only line.. they murder old folks for weave... they kill eachother for pocket change... they beat on people for having opposing political views or wearing the wrong hat. Scabs were beaten and killed for working union jobs.

Yes.. they will. Just a matter of how it will be spun.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join