It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Daily

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up with India Daily. Now all those freaked out indian alien vampire stories that caused so much hystyeria a while back makes perect sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Here's what I find bizarre. "Coast to Coast" radio station links some of their news stories to the India Daily. Weird huh?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"It appears Indigo_Child wants to sweep questionable Indian news under the rug "

" was going to make a suggestion that all moderators either delete threads on Indiadaily or move them to a special thread created on Indiadaily(this could serve as one)."

Is this the same "prehistoric nuclear India" Indigo Child?

If they deleted all the nut-bar India assertions or put them in a special place, what would Indigo Child have to write about?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Here's what I find bizarre. "Coast to Coast" radio station links some of their news stories to the India Daily. Weird huh?

Maybe they need to get the memo....

Then again, Coast to Coast is a lot like a radio version of this forum...you'll have good solid stuff right above "Black triangle UFOs piloted by vampiric reptoid aliens", etc...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
"It appears Indigo_Child wants to sweep questionable Indian news under the rug "

" was going to make a suggestion that all moderators either delete threads on Indiadaily or move them to a special thread created on Indiadaily(this could serve as one)."

Is this the same "prehistoric nuclear India" Indigo Child?

If they deleted all the nut-bar India assertions or put them in a special place, what would Indigo Child have to write about?

Funny that I have not used a single item from India daily for my arguments on advanced ancient India and I am very evidently against it. So, OFS, you have made yourself look like a fool with this comment. You evidently never have to try that hard to do that. You just have to speak.

And as far as I know, I have provided so much evidence, that for anyone who is being honest, they would consider it a good possibility now. Don't start something you can't finish.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
118 India Daily UFO articles

I didn't look through all 118 but it looks like they are all in the Editorial section.

118 Articles

Sounds like a research project. But I'm not up to it. Just thought I'd add this for anyone looking into it.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I noticed this stream of articles from "India Daily" and was curious about the website. This is what I could find out about them.

First Google. It has very few cross links back to the site, (apart from UFO sites), although some web portals describe it as an "English language site about India designed for foreigners and expatriates." Despite the name and appearance, it does not appear to be the web counterpart of a major Indian newspaper.

Next we look at the DNS. The domain is registered to a registrar in New Jersey, and the traceroute resolves to a server (epoch.net) in Costa Mesa, California. So this is a US-based website, aimed at Indian ex-pats mostly, hence the articles about Bollywood and Indian football (soccer).

Looking at the website for contact info, we find right on the home page a link to a word doc with contact information for advertising. The contact address is in Iselin, New Jersey, as are the phone and fax numbers. This same word doc shows how much the going rates are for their advertisements. It also has convenient graphs showing the website's traffic, which has grown impressively. The site is billed as the "fastest-growing news portal in the world."

On this web page we see all their technology stories by date. Around October they started doing UFO stories, around the same time their traffic in the word doc graphs started going up. This could be a coincidence, or they could have realized UFO news from India was popular because of links from Art Bell's site, or wherever, so they kept putting up similar articles.

I took a cursory look at some other Indian newspapers and they simply do not have the same volume or interest in UFOs that IndiaDaily.com does. Granted I'm no expert in Indian culture or media, and it's quite possible that Indian readers as a whole are more open-minded or interested in UFOs then the US press. But to this degree? Only on this one small website run out of New Jersey?

I'll let you draw your own conclusions with this information. If I had to guess, I would suppose that the editor of this site is genuinely interested in either UFOs or the traffic they bring to his website, but that he his not representative of the Indian media as a whole.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
As a whole or even in part, as such stories are NEVER featured in ANY other media....therefore one must conclude that it's made up....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join