It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trumpism is Fanaticism

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Chadwickus

LOL. The joke is you selling the possibility that you aren't on the left. ROFLMAO, that's gotta be the funniest thing I've heard all day. Yeah man. You're not fooling anyone here. GTFO.

Lol, people keep doing this to me too. I point out one of Donnie's huge flaws and get 'HE WON GET OVER IT LIBTARD!!!!1'

'I'm not a liberal'

'....U R LOL LEFTARD CUCK'

'No, really, I'm not a liberal.'

'YES U R LOL NICE TRY SHILL'

Impossible to argue with such amazing stupidity. Anti trump does not mean liberal. Sorry this ruins your copy/paste narrative but you'll have to deal with it.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I'm not twisting anything. I just don't think picking on a potentially mentally ill/mentally disabled person should be a thing for people to strive for.

In fact in life, the most hate I have received from people wasn't the Liberal boogey man that these extremist SJWs are and the media side wants you all to think they are as a whole.

Even if I were to say I like Trump for being anti establishment-still questionable, I would not be affected by someone screaming and claiming they love people as to why they are acting that way. Love doesn't always mean agreeing as it is. With this woman's condition that seems apparent maybe she doesn't even know. How did she harm you or show non love?

You're a Black Metal/Metal drummer right? Consider yourself lucky to not have been attacked by a NeoNazi male(I'm female-was minding my own business) because I was wearing black(goth/metal/etc looking) as a young woman and have natural red hair(according to these guys Irish are the Blacks of Europe) and in the wrong part of Idaho-found out only later that some stuck around after being run out.
edit on 1-4-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2017 by dreamingawake because: not masking profanity sorry

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: LoneWrecche

Funny how you automatically assume I'm on the left.

That's how the right rolls, I guess..

PS. It was a joke, maybe you need to have a long hard look at yourself if such a thing triggered you..

A joke? Hrmm, seemed pretty consistent with your opinion. Oh and it's not the topic that triggers me on this, like you, it's completely irrelevant as Trump has no say in my daily life here in Perth. It's the manner that some left wing people go about 'joking' I suppose.

The very same lot who down here will bus around and throw water balloons full of piss at old people for a one nation public meeting... and, strangely, the same sort who can't grasp basic facts about political reform, and prevent it from ever happening with smear campaigns. Not triggered... just heavily tired of that worn out tactic being used... but it's a joke, lol, hilarity ensures.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: LoneWrecche

originally posted by: Pyle

I don't get what you even mean by "presidential material" when you've never even had anything close to compare it to.

About 44 previous presidents to compare to number 45.

Show me evidence of this.

And make it a fair comparison, because you know you can't and will rely on what history tells you, barring bush and obama.

Presidential material? I scoff into my goblet.

i wish teddy roosevelt would rise from his grave and come back like the wiildman he was. shooting him couldnt keep him from making a speech

Ahhh but don't you know, these days speeches lead to impeaches.

How many accounts of Teddy do you have on record of his private life. That's my point. Presidential material is not governed by the personal lives of those in power, but the actions that enact. But by the way things are going now, the way they act is directly negated by their personal life. At least to those with ky jelly falling out of their pockets.

Presidential material. I want someone to show me a single human being who is worthy of that denotation.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I don't deny there is a mental condition involved. But that doesn't excuse anything. Millions of people suffer from depression/anxiety/PTSD around the globe. (myself included) That doesn't excuse hate. That chick has a disease. It's a hateful one, and it's representative of millions of lefty's right now. They don't SEE their own hatred, but it's there. Oh it's THERE.

Millions of OTHERS are tired of it. They are tired of seeing it in the news, on T.V., On late night shows, on social media, in universities, EVERYWHERE. It's spreading. I SEE it. Many don't. I will fight against it. Many others will too. It's not a game! It's a problem that could destroy our country, and even the whole world if people don't wake up. This is why I so often respond to threads like this. This is not a laughing matter. It's not a joke or just a "few" crazy people.

We are witnessing mass insanity on an epic and global scale. Keep watching!

edit on 1-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
*triggered*

'Stop calling President Trump mean names and holding him accountable for things, he doesn't deserve it :'(!!!!!'

Racists homophobe, stop using the word triggered when someone says anyfink.

nazi hitler youth tomboy jihadist.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

*triggered*

'Stop calling President Trump mean names and holding him accountable for things, he doesn't deserve it :'(!!!!!'

So sad!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

*triggered*

lol, had one too many whiskeys did we?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

What.. stop hating on me, I'm just an innocent bystander.

*plugs ears to the screeching sound of a leftist*

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

*triggered*

lol, had one too many whiskeys did we?

It's saturday afternoon, I've had one too many of a lot of things..

I take that as a sign I should bow out of this thread..... for now Oo

edit on 1-4-2017 by LoneWrecche because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

If she has a leaning disability, she may not know better, which is sad not nefarious. Screaming is now hate?

It's taking a section of a group, often found in colleges(professors, classes and students) and turning them into being the ones throughout that are the problem.

I'd don't subscribe to the partisan sides, sure you've been around long enough to have seen my Ron Paul support because I lean a bit Libertarian, so being on the outside I can see where the Alt Media has many in a frenzy over quite a few things that Lefties/SJWs/ what have you are said to be doing;
wanting to eradicate men
death of white people
kill the family structure
take away the claimed "rural" freedoms
(the latest I've heard) turn everyone gay
and overall implement globalism

I've also heard the some of the same being claimed about minorities doing what Liberals are said to be doing now in the 1990s from WN and or Christian fundamentalist groups.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Why would I deny it if I was?

That seems rather counter intuitive...

What I am..is impartial, it may seem as though I am pro left, but that's only because ATS is flooded with right wing morons who think they're in a safe echo chamber.

I'm not even American,I hate Hillary and dislike Trump, and loath Trump supporters with their over compensated support for him.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Your lack of understanding humour is not my problem.

So people making jokes are akin to throwing urine filled water balloons at Pauline Hanson supporters?

Uhhh ok, good for you.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Your lack of understanding humour is not my problem.

So people making jokes are akin to throwing urine filled water balloons at Pauline Hanson supporters?

Uhhh ok, good for you.

You have no leg to stand on. Keep trying, hopping like you are.

I know what you post, and what you think due to it. Nice try.

Not working.

eta - the odd thing, before you showed your bias, I used to enjoy your posts. But whatever has happened globally, has turned you against yourself. that is a shame.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

That is a 'false news' statement!
The reality is that there is a small percentage of fanatics in any club, merely statistically speaking!
There can be assumed to be 'some' fanatics, didja get that 'SOME' fanatics among the anti-corruption club, just as there are fanatics among the selfish devolved corruption club.
To paint everyone with the broad brush is the type of propaganda that the KKK, or some governments might use to manipulate ignorant electorates.

One can just as well say that there are members of the Republikkkans who are truly Loving confused people, beautiful people, just as well as among the (ugh) Democrats.

More divisive propaganda...
old stuff

edit on 1-4-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

What do you mean no leg to stand on?

What bias?

I already said I'm not a fan of either Trump or Hillary.

And I couldn't care less if you think that you've "got" me, because you really haven't.

In fact I couldn't give a toss what you think about anything...

edit on 1/4/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

That is a 'false news' statement!
The reality is that there is a small percentage of fanatics in any club, merely statistically speaking!
There can be assumed to be 'some' fanatics, didja get that 'SOME' fanatics among the anti-corruption club, just as there are fanatics among the selfish devolved corruption club.
To paint everyone with the broad brush is the type of propaganda that the KKK, or some governments might use to manipulate ignorant electorates.

One can just as well say that there are members of the Republikkkans who are truly Loving confused people, beautiful people, just as well as among the (ugh) Democrats.

More divisive propaganda...
old stuff

Well said points.

This whole thing does remind me of these Illuminati cards though(Yeah, yeah I don't really believe they predict anything it's just a game. LOL):
Mutual Assured Distraction

Older set

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

What do you mean no leg to stand on?

What bias?

I already said I'm not a fan of either Trump or Hillary.

And I couldn't care less if you think that you've "got" me, because you really haven't.

In fact I couldn't give a toss what you think about anything...

I know sweetie, it's ok. the hurt will cease soon.

Hugs and kisses, little one.

*guffaw*

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Now you're just acting like a facetious idiot.

Can't answer me? Belittle instead.

Well done.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Now you're just acting like a facetious idiot.

Can't answer me? Belittle instead.

Well done.

You're the one being facetious, I just take your "I don't care what you think" # as it is. so look at you. I can't answer you? What the hell did you even ask, smart man?

gfys.

idiot... damn you give perth a righteous name, your leftist bollocks. wanker.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join