It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trumpism is Fanaticism

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Like Trumpism is fanaticism and a delusional cult of it's own.

Glad to see we have found paralells.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: JAY1980

Damn, post natal abortions plox...

What sort of ... future is before us

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

I think we agree more than we disagree.

I figured we agree, and was thinking along the lines of developing further our shared idea together.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Yes, let's equate what Obama did during his piss poor performance as pres as "driving over a dog". Cute.

He is from Canada.....so you gotta say something like....Obama's piss poor performance here in the USA is equal to him banning everyone from playing the sport of hockey in Canada.

Dude were only 2 pages in and you guys have already gone full trumptard.

Reading your hyperbole I'd say it was not pro trump supporting folk, hell, not even on the wall mid way in deep thought folk, who went tard.

But when you're steaming, it's hard to feel the cool breeze of logical thought, I know...

Deep breaths..

edit on 1-4-2017 by LoneWrecche because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Like Trumpism is fanaticism and a delusional cult of it's own.

Glad to see we have found paralells.

You said Trumpism, fanaticism, delusional, cult and paralells without saying a damn thing.

What are you trying to say?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Wow, Do people not know how to read anymore?

He said Trump-ism is a cult of its own full of fanatical and delusional people.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
But you can be anti trump and not be a liberal or a wacko or a fanatic.

Facts Trump is a Rich, spoiled Jerk. What's to like? He may be just what the country needs but if you really study Trump, you'll see that he has a history of acting like a jerk and being petty. Not really presidential material.

And although I don't want him to fail, he's the president of our great country after all, I'm not a fan. Kind of embarrassing to have as a leader.

Name me one president that you have seen so openly on the internet and media, that IS presidential material.

That's right, you can't. You see bad presidents, or you see how history spoke of them, making them good presidents.

Unreal, how people are so blinded by facts, bush, obama, BAD presidents. What do you consider a good president to be? Does he or she need a halo and white flowing robes? I don't get what you even mean by "presidential material" when you've never even had anything close to compare it to.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneWrecche
I don't get what you even mean by "presidential material" when you've never even had anything close to compare it to.

About 44 previous presidents to compare to number 45.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
This is why recreational drugs is bad. There's a reason China declared war on Britain in the Opium war.

What evidence do you have that points to recreational use having anything to do with this?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The screaming woman displayed in the images used the screaming as a coping mechanism(primal scream) likely to help her deal with what ever issues she needs to addressed.

Also, this appears to be someone who is genuinely scared(may have mental health issues/ Aspergers, etc), maybe naive of the world, abut what is happening with this presidency. To that off with what the MSM shares it can disturb someone if they are not aware of media deception. IMO not all of it is deception, Trump has had a reputation for years not unlike Howard Stern's crude sexual humor for example.

That can scare many people without a doubt, especially someone who, as the woman above, may identify LGBT?, if so, in that seeing her orientation threatened by a POTUS who is aligning with the GOP(ie trans bathroom wars, anti gay marriage). Would like to specify I am not condoning her behavior but it does fall under freedom of speech, and it has repercussions as now she has to deal with being an internet meme.

Saying this is possible it has to do with mental health over fanatics, which probably plays a part with social media's outcry as well. One might even say it can relate to Trump fanaticism the same, namely have seen supporters go off the deepened when someone disagrees with Trump.

Albeit, yes, it's the internet, rife with trolls, even opposition trolls trying to make the other side look bad. It's not just trolls but media people wanting to push stories to fit the agendas as well. It's not only the MSM that does that. Sadly have even seen a rather liked person in Alt media circles fabricate a social media story with claiming to be a woman who enjoyed abortion and her friend encouraged her. Which in turn was outed as fake accounts.

Anyway, I don't see anyone agreeing nor caring really when I tried to explain this somewhat before. Thought, the OP may want to look into into it.

Reply from the woman;

“There’s just no way. There’s just no way to even comprehend what this means. For me, this very moment is, like, within a cell. It’s like the dark and the light are so tight right now, in this moment. There’s so much potential for beauty and for devastation in this one moment, it’s almost incomprehensible that they can exist right now. So close… I AM SO SORRY TO MY WORLD!!! This is not what we want. I love you people. I love people. This is so alien. This is so false and broken and…”

Source

ps, Glad we can agree that not all anti Trump are Liberal.
edit on 1-4-2017 by dreamingawake because: ETA

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
The screaming woman displayed in the images used the screaming as a coping mechanism(primal scream) likely to help her deal with what ever issues she needs to addressed.

Also, this appears to be someone who is genuinely scared(may have mental health issues/ Aspergers, etc), maybe naive of the world, abut what is happening with this presidency. To that off with what the MSM shares it can disturb someone if they are not aware of media deception. IMO not all of it is deception, Trump has had a reputation for years not unlike Howard Stern's crude sexual humor for example.

That can scare many people without a doubt, especially someone who, as the woman above, may identify LGBT?, if so, in that seeing her orientation threatened by a POTUS who is aligning with the GOP(ie trans bathroom wars, anti gay marriage). Would like to specify I am not condoning her behavior but it does fall under freedom of speech, and it has repercussions as now she has to deal with being an internet meme.

Saying this is possible it has to do with mental health over fanatics, which probably plays a part with social media's outcry as well. One might even say it can relate to Trump fanaticism the same, namely have seen supporters go off the deepened when someone disagrees with Trump.

Albeit, yes, it's the internet, rife with trolls, even opposition trolls trying to make the other side look bad. It's not just trolls but media people wanting to push stories to fit the agendas as well. It's not only the MSM that does that. Sadly have even seen a rather liked person in Alt media circles fabricate a social media story with claiming to be a woman who enjoyed abortion and her friend encouraged her. Which in turn was outed as fake accounts.

Anyway, I don't see anyone agreeing nor caring really when I tried to explain this somewhat before. Thought, the OP may want to look into into it.

Reply from the woman;

“There’s just no way. There’s just no way to even comprehend what this means. For me, this very moment is, like, within a cell. It’s like the dark and the light are so tight right now, in this moment. There’s so much potential for beauty and for devastation in this one moment, it’s almost incomprehensible that they can exist right now. So close… I AM SO SORRY TO MY WORLD!!! This is not what we want. I love you people. I love people. This is so alien. This is so false and broken and…”

Source

ps, Glad we can agree that not all anti Trump are Liberal.

id ask u to watch the video of her. the screencap u see is prior to her screaming and shes looking around to see if anyone is watching. when she sees that they are, she then goes on to screem. this is the same behavior u will see from lil kids trying to get attention, if she had the discipline to not crack for that one second id agree with u though. in the end if u ignore them they get up, brush themselves off and walk away like nothing even happened.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: FuggleHop

You forgot to sign off with...

"Kind regards, DBCowboy's sock puppet"

Interesting how you call a member who has been on the forums longer than you have, a sock for someone else.

That's how the left roll I guess.

sad, really.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

That woman is off her rocker. It's called crazy, loco, pazzo, etc. She's the epitome of "triggered". She did a service to the "liberal" minded folks by showing her crazy ass to the world. How is her "love" toward those whom disagree with her? HMM?? I bet you have no answer for that. This "liberal" "love" is supreme hatred in the most high, all put in a craftily designed box to hide the disguise. Those people represent hate more than any other group in society right now. This is called "hypocrisy" and it's of the most vile kind.

Meanwhile, let's explore "crazy" in the many different diverse languages in the world.

CRAZY, all over the world.
edit on 1-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

I don't get what you even mean by "presidential material" when you've never even had anything close to compare it to.

Show me evidence of this.

And make it a fair comparison, because you know you can't and will rely on what history tells you, barring bush and obama.

Presidential material? I scoff into my goblet.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

Funny how you automatically assume I'm on the left.

That's how the right rolls, I guess..

PS. It was a joke, maybe you need to have a long hard look at yourself if such a thing triggered you..

edit on 1/4/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

LOL. The joke is you selling the possibility that you aren't on the left. ROFLMAO, that's gotta be the funniest thing I've heard all day. Yeah man. You're not fooling anyone here. GTFO.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Yes, i have took that into context as well as her mental age, so to speak, maybe younger than her physical age. So. yes, a tantrum. Memes have given her all the attention should could ever want if that was the goal, not sure where that will take her. In that case really needs help. People are not laughing with her or liking her, they are laughing at her, and making a stereotypical example of a whole group based on her. In the end, "feeding" her mental issues if she likes this attention, reflects poorly on the ones doing it.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Show me evidence of this.

And make it a fair comparison, because you know you can't and will rely on what history tells you, barring bush and obama.

Presidential material? I scoff into my goblet.

i wish teddy roosevelt would rise from his grave and come back like the wiildman he was. shooting him couldnt keep him from making a speech

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Awe she's such a poor little victim according to you? Poor triggered little baby.
Nope, she chose to be the new poster child of "triggered" liberals. Her hatred has given her the award she has been granted. There are no excuses for such dumb-assery to exist. She did this to herself. There's no sob story involved. Stop twisting this into some sad story and accept it for what it really is.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
*triggered*

'Stop calling President Trump mean names and holding him accountable for things, he doesn't deserve it :'(!!!!!'
edit on 1-4-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join