It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trumpism is Fanaticism

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Funny stuff indeed...they are also the ones who participate in zombie marches...watch all zombie movies and wish they could be free from all the mental illnesses they deal with.

Buspirone for all !

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Wealth inequality is at all time highs:

www.youtube.com...

Just what exactly are you fighting for? Are you only interested in preserving the status quo or do you think the video I referenced is some kind of left wing liberal propaganda?

"It is well known that facts have a liberal bias."

edit on 31-3-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Yes, let's equate what Obama did during his piss poor performance as pres as "driving over a dog". Cute.

Dude stay on topic, geez, after 8 years of oh my gawd the world is ending because obama the communist muslim dog eater will destroy us, has kinda ended where now we're supposed to believe that because some people can't stand trump where fanatics lol.

Trumps has been a douchebag since the 80s, i don't know how old you are but yea welcome to reality.

Haha you been a National Enquirer subscriber for longer than i thought...and loving every minute of it.

Tell us again why Trump will do all these bad things to us

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Things are getting complicated.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The NDP or Green..2 parties that rarely do anything but whine and disrupt...everything while claiming to be for unions...LOL sounds about right.

Too be fair i will try and help Horgan in since Christy Clark has gotten even more despicable lately

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

...." when they couldn’t point to an oppressive thing outside their own emotions, "

This is the Thing about these People , Irrational Fear of Something Imagined , and Not Real . Any of them should be taken Seriously Because >?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: seasonal

Yes, let's equate what Obama did during his piss poor performance as pres as "driving over a dog". Cute.

Dude stay on topic, geez, after 8 years of oh my gawd the world is ending because obama the communist muslim dog eater will destroy us, has kinda ended where now we're supposed to believe that because some people can't stand trump where fanatics lol.

Trumps has been a douchebag since the 80s, i don't know how old you are but yea welcome to reality.

Haha you been a National Enquirer subscriber for longer than i thought...and loving every minute of it.

Tell us again why Trump will do all these bad things to us

He's Canadian.
Canadians think Trump is the boogeyman.
He's under their beds and in their closets.

edit on 2017-03-31T22:13:33-05:002201731America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Erdogenesis of Politics

Opposition? Not cool! Just fanatics, criminals and the likes. Basket of deplorables and useless breathers.

Round 'em up with RoundUp!

Geez. Where's your freedom of speech now? Does this election cyclejerk ever find an end or is it here to stay now? Just asking, I'm running low on pop-corn again.
Oh, and here's a great one for you: Trump-care works! Get it? Get it!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Wealth inequality is at all time highs:

www.youtube.com...

Just what exactly are you fighting for? Are you only interested in preserving the status quo or do you think the video I referenced is some kind of left wing liberal propaganda?

"It is well known that facts have a liberal bias."

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I laugh that you think their public relations budget is only millions. Hillary alone spent over a billion. That's ONLY what we were told because of the laws.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I do believe and have faith that there are good ethics and morals bouncing around the hill. But, as is......i'll be damned if either side can find them and bring them to some form of a common ground where both party's can unite in resolving our issues. All except pay raises, for some strange reason they're always in overwhelming agreement for pay increases.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I am Canadian also and live in seething leftist land Vancouver.

Should have seen the day after election all the millennials telling me they wanted to see Trump fail...everything to fail...and how they learnt it all in school..

Eye opening for sure...time to leave this city before it burns...things are getting VERY weird at the moment.

This city is so leftist you literally cannot cheer when a player on our hockey team makes a hit.....the white guilt runs strong...

Most pansy city in Canada for sure...yet road rage is starting to go off the charts

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

When Canadians don't like hockey fights, all hope is lost.

edit on 2017-03-31T23:09:15-05:002201731America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
great post and for many of us this is exactly what we are rallying against which regularly gets confused with support for trump.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I think that it is healthy to remember what you are exposing yourself to.

Anyone that does not like Trump is not systematically a fanatic. Anyone that does like Trump is not systematically a cultish fanatic either.

Admittedly it seems (from far away) that America has become so polarized that no balanced, normal thinking, rational human exists within her boundries.

But the extremists scream loudest, on both sides. I have been turning away from listening too much. You are what you eat and become what you listen to.

You can even see people who used to be the most critical-thinking and rational slowly become fanatic, because they start spending too much time focusing on the fanatics.

Congratulations, now you are in the fray, jumped on the truck of making extreme proclamations and characterizations about all others who do not have the same preferences as you.

It seems really contagious. Might be better to avoid drinking from the same cup.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Many of these posts try to over-complicate a simple matter. Many simply don't trust Trump. Nor Clinton to be honest. But Trump has a nice little pile of negatives that would make anyone leery. Some seem fine to look the other way.. others don't think the highest governing position in the country should be exempt from those higher standards. Trump's time in office so far, is an attempt to prove he should be there. Rushed executive orders, snippy social media outbursts, a healthcare plan that was rushed for who knows what reason.. he has shown he does lack the experience of a politician. You may not -like- a politician, but regardless, there is a skillset to being one that matters. He lacks decorum, tact, his ego is massive.. regardless of what good you think he may do, he is hardly perfect, and there is nothing wrong with people calling him out on it.

I guarantee if Clinton had won, we'd see just as many negative, angry, angsty posts about her by Trump supporters. Just as many protests, just as many accusations. You know it's true.

Also being so dismissive of a possible Russian tie into a U.S. election process is disturbing. It doesn't matter? Yea.. it does matter. If he is innocent, the truth will come out. But thinking 12 intelligence organizations are just "making it up" because they don't like Trump is ludicrous.

Finally the number of "radical" anti-Trump (or anti-Clinton) citizens is quite low. It's a non-story.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

The thing is, we are not divided or polarized.
Most of us don't care about someones politics, race or religion.
The division is manufactured.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

I think it is contagious though. Interacting with someone who has a polarized view long enough puts pressure on you to join the polarization.
It seems I read someones post in here someone who described they did not vote for Trump, and yet are slowly finding their self defending him, faced with extreme anti-Trump attitudes that are irrational. That mirrors something I have experienced a lot in the past- next thing you know, you are on a side, and not one you initially felt sympathies with!

I am a supporter of mens rights, for example, because I feel that in the US, the judicial system has been influenced to go too far in the direction of feminist theory, so that it has swung from being sexist in one direction to now the other.

I spent time on a Mens Rights Activism site, and was exposed to so much anti-female rhetoric that was extreme and unrealistic (all women want to eliminate males from the face of the earth...) that I began to feel pushed to call it out. I repeatedly was pressured to either speak in the same language myself and spit fanatical hatred of all other women, or be deemed a radical feminist (one of those who hate all males).

For a long time, I stood my ground and kept balance. But it just never subsided. It was like trying to stand still on the beach where the waves are high and the undertow is forceful. It was tiring to fight it, and I started to feel I could not do it forever- I was going to be pulled in at some point. So I just decided to leave and not put myself in that environment anymore.

But during that time, it began to seem to me that the world is made up of these fanatical ideas, and there was no choice but one or the other. Stopped exposing myself to it and the world opened up again to a majority of people who are not unrealistic and extreme.

This is why I am saying here, back off and take a look around, you might see that most of the world around you isn't made up of Cultish Trump followers or screaming liberals.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

originally posted by: c2oden

I think it is contagious though. Interacting with someone who has a polarized view long enough puts pressure on you to join the polarization.
It seems I read someones post in here someone who described they did not vote for Trump, and yet are slowly finding their self defending him, faced with extreme anti-Trump attitudes that are irrational. That mirrors something I have experienced a lot in the past- next thing you know, you are on a side, and not one you initially felt sympathies with!

I am a supporter of mens rights, for example, because I feel that in the US, the judicial system has been influenced to go too far in the direction of feminist theory, so that it has swung from being sexist in one direction to now the other.

I spent time on a Mens Rights Activism site, and was exposed to so much anti-female rhetoric that was extreme and unrealistic (all women want to eliminate males from the face of the earth...) that I began to feel pushed to call it out. I repeatedly was pressured to either speak in the same language myself and spit fanatical hatred of all other women, or be deemed a radical feminist (one of those who hate all males).

For a long time, I stood my ground and kept balance. But it just never subsided. It was like trying to stand still on the beach where the waves are high and the undertow is forceful. It was tiring to fight it, and I started to feel I could not do it forever- I was going to be pulled in at some point. So I just decided to leave and not put myself in that environment anymore.

But during that time, it began to seem to me that the world is made up of these fanatical ideas, and there was no choice but one or the other. Stopped exposing myself to it and the world opened up again to a majority of people who are not unrealistic and extreme.

This is why I am saying here, back off and take a look around, you might see that most of the world around you isn't made up of Cultish Trump followers or screaming liberals.

I think we agree more than we disagree.
edit on 2017-04-01T01:15:50-05:002201701America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Oh i forgot to add, if you take out a few words, this would fit perfectly with for the obama haters.

Which completely negates the entire thread, right?

Funny how when there is an anti-trump thread, anyone who mentions hillary or obama is called out for it, saying "It's not about hillary/obama, stop trolling, troll." but here we see the obama-derail right on track.

lol

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join