It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trumpism is Fanaticism

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I voted for Trump,How come I know if Hillary would have won nothing would change in reality?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Maroboduus
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

you don't agree with criticisms of Trumo, therefore none of them are valud. Gee, that sure seems like a well-reasoned and intelligent argument...

People are falling all over themselves promising armageddon for gay rights from a pro-gay marriage president. WTF? That is pure fear mongering and emotion at work with no rationality involved.

WTF Indeed:

On Gay Marriage:

TRUMP: if I'm elected, I would be very strong on putting certain judges on the bench that I think maybe could change things.

TRUMP:
I don't like the way they ruled. I disagree with the Supreme Court from the standpoint they should have given the state -- it should be a states' rights issue. And that's the way it should have been ruled on, Chris, not the way they did it.

This is a very surprising ruling.

“WALLACE: But -- but just to button this up very quickly, sir, are you saying that if you become president, you might try to appoint justices to overrule the decision on same-sex marriage?”
TRUMP: “I would strongly consider that, yes.”

www.foxnews.com...

Well Gorsuch will be confirmed, so we'll see.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Indigo5

You strangely cast blame about on everyone for Trumps embarrassing failure as a President...While somehow not holding Trump himself accountable for his own Presidency?

No I cast blame on those who use their gifts of prophecy to discount a presidency as a failure before having the knowledge to do so.

I am not prophesizing??? Trump has crammed a whole lot of fail into a short period of time.

That aside...you did not answer my question why that growing mountain of fail is everybody elses fault, but Trumps'?

If you are, as you imply, holding Trump accountable, you would not only be criticizing where it is due, but also praising where it is due.

Please...Feel free to praise his "accomplishments"...Apparently you have grown "tired of winning!" as he promised?

I look forward to your glowing list of his accomplishments..

The APA suggests turning off the news for a while. Have you tried that yet?

Thank you for finally explaining how you can maintain such enthusiasm for a Trump Presidency! Simply stop watching the parade of embarrassment and failures.

I have and it turns out not to be the case. The disapproval ratings are a result the negative and unethical coverage you’ve been parroting. Have you considered that?

Sure...Or it could be people simply observing the worst failure of President in our history?

You give the public too little credit.

Was the failure to repeal and replace Obamacare after a massive show for years and weeks fake news?

Good for you les! Just stop watching what happens next and everything will be all right in Trump world.

What 'whole lot of fail' are you speaking about?
I have never seen a President do so much in so little time at the start of an administration.
So far he's shaping up to be a President who delivers what he promised.
Can't ask for more than that from a democratically elected leader.

You extremists do like to read back your own narratives, lol. I have come to realise it's your coping mechanism after Nov 8th.
edit on 3/4/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Just like Trump will end globalism,meanwhile Montenegro becomes members of NATO which means more globalism.People are naive to believe campaign rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump has donated his first quarterly salary to the National Parks Service.

Spicer handed over an actual check during the press briefing.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I am not prophesizing??? Trump has crammed a whole lot of fail into a short period of time.

That aside...you did not answer my question why that growing mountain of fail is everybody elses fault, but Trumps'?

Any statement that postulates the President is a failure before his presidency is over is prophetic nonsense.

I didn’t answer your question because it is a loaded one. One, you assume it is a mountain of fail before it has reached even a quarter of completion, and two, because if I asked your opinion on any number of executive orders, you’d have to scurry to someone else’s writing to formulate your opinion. In short, I won’t answer your question because it is nonsense.

Please...Feel free to praise his "accomplishments"...Apparently you have grown "tired of winning!" as he promised?

Just to name a few of my favourites, but the audits on the executive branch agency, withdrawing from the TPP, the government hiring freeze, the 5-year lobbying ban for administration officials, fired Sally Yates, the bill for funding NASA, the Mexico city policy, getting Merkel to agree to Germany paying its fair share to NATO, the executive order protecting law enforcement officers, just to name a few.

On top of that he has brought awareness to the corrupt bureaucracy wedded to an unethical media.

I am fully aware of his failures as well, including the Obamacare repeal and ending the no gun zones in schools, both of which he promised.

Sure...Or it could be people simply observing the worst failure of President in our history?

Was the failure to repeal and replace Obamacare after a massive show for years and weeks fake news?

Good for you les! Just stop watching what happens next and everything will be all right in Trump world.

Way to be, indigo. Keep repeating what confirmed your biases; it is sure to add to your credibility.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

What a failure!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: heyguysimashill

but the fact of the matter is that scandals like that would have sunk any other candidate. Just the fact that he won after those kinds of gaffes is worth protesting.

No, no it's not. Just because people got sick of being told that you have to speak and think just right to be president, doesn't mean it's worth protesting.

Just the fact that he won after those kinds of gaffes is worth protesting. Trump does so many outrageous things on a weekly basis that it's easy to forget that they are, in fact, outrageous, and that's exactly the goal. He wants to convince us that he is the new normal, with him and his devoted apologists telling us that we should "get over it" and "stop being so sensitive."

I know, a successful, straight, white male, who speaks like a commoner has no place in this world, right? I mean, it's not like that's actually the norm. Oh wait...

Trump is correcting for the insanity we endured for the eight years prior to this. Where religion was ridiculed. Where the family was under constant attack. Where racism was rampant. Where violence against the police was encouraged.
Those are the things that are abnormal. Trump is probably the most normal president we've ever had. Bill was pretty normal, but corrupt as could be.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You strangely cast blame about on everyone for Trumps embarrassing failure as a President...While somehow not holding Trump himself accountable for his own Presidency?

No I cast blame on those who use their gifts of prophecy to discount a presidency as a failure before having the knowledge to do so.

If you are, as you imply, holding Trump accountable, you would not only be criticizing where it is due, but also praising where it is due.

The APA suggests turning off the news for a while. Have you tried that yet?

Thank you for finally explaining how you can maintain such enthusiasm for a Trump Presidency! Simply stop watching the parade of embarrassment and failures.

I have and it turns out not to be the case. The disapproval ratings are a result the negative and unethical coverage you’ve been parroting. Have you considered that?

I have never seen a President do so much in so little time at the start of an administration.
So far he's shaping up to be a President who delivers what he promised.

Please...do tell?
I am interested in the list of accomplishments and kept promises you've tallied.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Just to name a few of my favourites, but the audits on the executive branch agency, withdrawing from the TPP, the government hiring freeze, the 5-year lobbying ban for administration officials, fired Sally Yates, the bill for funding NASA, the Mexico city policy, getting Merkel to agree to Germany paying its fair share to NATO, the executive order protecting law enforcement officers, just to name a few.

"the government hiring freeze"

Despite Trump Hiring Freeze, Government Keeps Hiring

Congress has a job posted for an elevator mechanic for $28 an hour and the Department of Interior is looking for a Biological Science Technician for the Center of Urban Ecology (and we all know that Urban Ecology is an essential service).

IT Administrator for the D.C. Courts, paying up to $123,234 a year.
Sheet Metal Mechanic for the Architect of the Capitol for $32.22 an hour.
Student Trainees for HHS that will get up to $36.21 an hour.
Supervisory Librarian for the Library of Congress that pays up to $123,234 a year.
A Sales Counter Attendant for the Library of Congress that will get a salary of $42,151 a year.

And the list goes on and on

www.citizen-action.com...

"the 5-year lobbying ban for administration officials"
Trump lobbying ban weakens Obama rules
The new executive order removes some restrictions on lobbyists entering the administration.

preventing officials from lobbying the agency they worked in for five years after they leave,

but allowing them to lobby other parts of the government.

www.politico.com...

"the bill for funding NASA"
The same amount Pres. Obama proposed and a bill he did not write, but rather signed...you do know how bills work?

"getting Merkel to agree to Germany paying its fair share to NATO"
She agreed to pay what they have been paying...and Embarrassingly, German Officials had to explain to Trump how Nato funding works.

"the executive order protecting law enforcement officers"
How?...Curious on how an Executive Order will magically protect police?

All in all...a STRANGE list you provided for a man who promised to build a great wall and repeal Obamacare.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

What a failure!

Oh no worries, Trump and family have well capitalized on the President "thing"..

White House acknowledges Trump can withdraw money from businesses

But press secretary Sean Spicer says he doesn’t know whether the president has withdrawn any money yet — or if he’d make such information public.

www.politico.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Thought you would enjoy this as well..

Former Trump staffers hunt for foreign lobbying work
The president’s former campaign manager is among those cashing in on demand for Trump connections
www.politico.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You know , you can make some Mighty Fine Vinegar with those Sour Grapes.........

President TRUMP RULES ! ...........Get Used to It .

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

78k, not bad! He's only been president 4 months! I think it's a fine donation.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Anti-Trumpism = American Patriotism. Trump's an anti-American chronic liar - an international embarrassment who's very presence in The White House is an insult to us all. Worst. President. Ever.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

What's changed now, other than some industrialist buddies of Trump can now do business with a lot less concern about where to dump their industrial waste? Thanks to Trump, they can just dump it a near-by river. Is that the kind of greatness you want? Because, that's the kind of greatness we got - at least, for now. But, I have a pretty good feeling the 'greatness' of Trump will be short-lived, which will be the best thing for the USA. Worst. President. Ever.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: Jobeycool

What's changed now, other than some industrialist buddies of Trump can now do business with a lot less concern about where to dump their industrial waste? Thanks to Trump, they can just dump it a near-by river. Is that the kind of greatness you want? Because, that's the kind of greatness we got - at least, for now. But, I have a pretty good feeling the 'greatness' of Trump will be short-lived, which will be the best thing for the USA. Worst. President. Ever.

Who's dumping industrial waste into rivers?

There's laws against that.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: heyguysimashill

but the fact of the matter is that scandals like that would have sunk any other candidate. Just the fact that he won after those kinds of gaffes is worth protesting.

No, no it's not. Just because people got sick of being told that you have to speak and think just right to be president, doesn't mean it's worth protesting.

Just the fact that he won after those kinds of gaffes is worth protesting. Trump does so many outrageous things on a weekly basis that it's easy to forget that they are, in fact, outrageous, and that's exactly the goal. He wants to convince us that he is the new normal, with him and his devoted apologists telling us that we should "get over it" and "stop being so sensitive."

I know, a successful, straight, white male, who speaks like a commoner has no place in this world, right? I mean, it's not like that's actually the norm. Oh wait...

Trump is correcting for the insanity we endured for the eight years prior to this. Where religion was ridiculed. Where the family was under constant attack. Where racism was rampant. Where violence against the police was encouraged.
Those are the things that are abnormal. Trump is probably the most normal president we've ever had. Bill was pretty normal, but corrupt as could be.

I'm quoting you sir because I can work off of all your thoughts here. And perhaps this will give you a better idea of what (one person, anyway) "The Left" thinks.

First of all, all you have mentioned here is yourself, and things you saw on TV or online. I see no mention here of economic or defense issues.

So you're a "successful, straight, white, male". This is a problem for you, why? "Religion is ridiculed". Religion should be kept OUT of the public sphere, period. I do believe you'd agree with me about that regarding the religion of Islam.

"Where the family was under constant attack." What does this even mean? How so? Do you mean because gay people want rights? That's attacking you, yours, or any family - how? Abortion? Some people are sick you know. There's an awful lot of pollution out there, you want a bunch of seriously ill and deformed things born to suffer and die? You know what's funny about this, as in "funny" - "ironic" is how quickly someone becomes interested in environmental issues once they or a child become sick.

But you consider abortion, among other things, to be "an attack on the family". This is an RW talking point, we've all seen it repeated constantly. It is a "twist" of the issue into this "attack on family" BS. But have any of you ever considered any other "twist" here? Such as they may be promoting population increases to replace those who will be lost in an upcoming war.

Every consider that angle? War's a hell of an attack on families too, don't you think? And an ACTUAL ATTACK, not someone asking for rights that have nothing to do with you.

Perhaps you are against Feminism, also? People have to work to survive. People do not need to be harassed and threatened. This is a problem for you, how? Yes, I know, it ties in with the above and "traditionalists" wanting Stepford Wives, but you do realize that's all Capitalist propaganda, right? Breed for the state. Please note that I am not passing judgement on this either, merely pointing out the reason for the marketing of "the family" (includes the propaganda that it's "under attack!") And it should be up to each individual to choose for themselves what they will do.

And surely you, anyone, would agree that those not suited for "the traditional family lifestyle" - should not do it? Charlie Manson had a family, that didn't work out too well, and now the taxpayers have been paying for their upkeep for decades.

Encouraging self reflection is not "an attack on the family". Gay people wanting rights is not "an attack on the family". What if it was midgets wanting rights? Would you have a problem with that? And how would it be "an attack on the family"?

"Violence against police was encouraged". Again, this is an RW talking point that twists the issue, which is the exact opposite - people were protesting the violence BY the police. Why should people put blind faith in authority? See, this is what they want. And you are carrying forward their propaganda. Should we put blind faith in Muslim authority? How about Jewish? How about one of those places that has a cat for a Mayor? What if the cat gets rabies and goes barking mad? Will you still do as it says?

One does have to wonder about those who promote the police. I steer clear of them myself. If you like, you could come visit us here in The Windy City and we can maybe encounter some poleece. What say, man?
I knew a white guy who was beaten to death by the cops. Half, or more, of the cops here are criminals, also, they're right in league with them, or on the take, etc. And only those who piss them off wind up in the "black site"(Homan Square"), or they might just gun you down, the petty thugs are the ones hauled off to county jail and let back out to keep it up, they make money off of arresting them. The successful ones, the cops are usually paid to look the other way.

Do you think these people deserve respect? If you are operating "black sites" (and that doesn't mean for black people, it means police operations that are "off the books", an "area 51" of cop shops, so to say).

You're OK with this? And this isn't the only one, there is speculation that similar things exist in many places.

The above? This is questioning police procedures, which does NOT equal - "violence against police is encouraged."

I hope this makes some of "The Left's" ideas more clear. Well, mine anyway, I do know that many people (I know) think similarly. Please note also - there are no "attacks" here. I have no urge to attack anyone personally, I, and people like me actually agree with some Conservative points.

We don't want to attack your family! Well, unless you were driving that blue minivan that nearly sideswiped me earlier.

edit on 4-4-2017 by FalseMove because: typos

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Anti-Trumpism = American Patriotism. Trump's an anti-American chronic liar - an international embarrassment who's very presence in The White House is an insult to us all. Worst. President. Ever.

Anti-American and an international embarrassment—I see you have all corners of vilification down pat.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So you do not see anything wrong with the President selling his influence to the highest bidder?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join