It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trumpism is Fanaticism

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: fencesitter85

Wait, how is steve bannon part of the swamp? I can think of a few examples, but bannon isn't one. Reince. Maybe the treasury secretary, Mnuchin. But bannon isn't part of the DC swamp imo.

No cabinet will be filled with no name joe shmo's. Nor should it be.

Apologies, I was ranting more about appointing Bannon generally, rather than including him in the swamp. Didn't structure my post right at all.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Wait, how is steve bannon part of the swamp? I can think of a few examples, but bannon isn't one. Reince. Maybe the treasury secretary, Mnuchin. But bannon isn't part of the DC swamp imo.

Apologies, I was ranting more about appointing Bannon generally, rather than including him in the swamp. Didn't structure my post right at all.

Whats your issues with Bannon?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
We are now seeing the rise of a new form of mental disorder in America called TDS, or Trump Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

you don't agree with criticisms of Trumo, therefore none of them are valud. Gee, that sure seems like a well-reasoned and intelligent argument...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Looks like people are really PESD off that Trump won!

Hahahahha I could NOT resist that one!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I know Trump fans love to downplay things like the "pussy grabbing" comment ("oh no he said mean words I'm such a snowflake waaaaaaaaaaaaa"), but the fact of the matter is that scandals like that would have sunk any other candidate. Just the fact that he won after those kinds of gaffes is worth protesting. Trump does so many outrageous things on a weekly basis that it's easy to forget that they are, in fact, outrageous, and that's exactly the goal. He wants to convince us that he is the new normal, with him and his devoted apologists telling us that we should "get over it" and "stop being so sensitive." Well, sorry, but I'm not buying it. He is tactless, deceitful, dangerous and dangerously incompetent in a completely unprecedented (or should I say "unpresidented") way. You can't gaslight me into believing that this embarrassing dumpster fire of a presidency is anything but that.
edit on 3-4-2017 by heyguysimashill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

It is interesting how people like to pass judgement on each other, as if their thoughts/feelings actually matter to the recipient(s).

That goes BOTH ways mate.

The other day, i Immortallegend527 shed my first tear on this planet,a tear of hurt and compassion, a tear of..actually caring.The programs that are out today are programs formed a very long time ago,programs that can snatch your soul right from under you.This site is depressing,it's unholy to me,because regardless on who passes judgment on who,you mortals have the ability to guide them back to what's right and wrong.

When it's all done and said and the world starts to burn,trump and his friends will down in some nice high classed bunker..i wonder if you knocked would they let you in?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Ya right..you spent the entire time defending Hillary and attacking Trump...just parrots of the media the entire time.

No I did not, and I challenge you to find and quote ANYTHING I've said in support of Hillary since the election cycle started.

Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Hilary clinton would be the worst president the USA has ever seen especially after that deranged fraud Hussein Obama. We wouldnt' of been able to survive another 10 years of that sort of mismanagement!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Whats your issues with Bannon?

You must be trolling.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

My aunt is a psychologist and I dare say that she would call BS on this "post election stress disorder."

Stress is stress. I'm tired of pseudo psychogists and pseudo intellects who use big words and their superiority complexes to validate their thoughts and inflate their ego's
If someone quit smoking would they suffer from post inhaling stress disorder? Would someone who hits the snooze button suffer from anti consciousness? I have my own mental health issues but at least I'm not making them up unlike the wannabe Sigmund frauds out there.

As for the election, if the coin landed on the other side trump supporters would be throwing a tantrum too. Its a two way street.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Anti-Trumpism is Fanaticism.

Trump’s presidency and the future of the country has been thrown into dystopian status by unaccountable journalists, intellectuals, unelected bureaucrats, and celebrities.

You strangely cast blame about on everyone for Trumps embarrassing failure as a President...While somehow not holding Trump himself accountable for his own Presidency?

I prefer not to bury the point in flowery language, but certainly can see how your defense of Trump's horrific first couple of months would necessitate a massive amount of lipstick on a pig.

Have you considered that Trump has historically unprecedented disapproval ratings because he might just be a historically unprecedented unqualified failure of a President?
edit on 3-4-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Kryties

Hilary clinton would be the worst president the USA has ever seen

That is speculation...

We don't need to speculate on Trump's thus far successful race to become the worst President in US history. He might have already done it...It's difficult to ponder a worst President in history.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
We are now seeing the rise of a new form of mental disorder in America called TDS, or Trump Derangement Syndrome.

No need to invent new terms...

It's old fashioned dementia...Like when Trump forgot to sign the Executive Orders at the Executive Order signing ceremony..

It was sad to see Pence tug on his arm and Trump walk out oblivious and leave a confused and concerned press gathering.

Trump forgets to sign executive orders at executive order signing ceremony
metro.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You strangely cast blame about on everyone for Trumps embarrassing failure as a President...While somehow not holding Trump himself accountable for his own Presidency?

No I cast blame on those who use their gifts of prophecy to discount a presidency as a failure before having the knowledge to do so.

If you are, as you imply, holding Trump accountable, you would not only be criticizing where it is due, but also praising where it is due. We already know that is not the case, and you are complicit in the card-stacked and cherry-picked account of the administration so far.

I prefer not to bury the point in flowery language, but certainly can see how your defense of Trump's horrific first couple of months would necessitate a massive amount of lipstick on a pig.

Horrific? Life must be pretty good if you are applying that term.

What is unprecedented is the reporting, which I already know is the source of your indignation and ignorance. Card stacking is fallacious for obvious reasons. The media is not only telling you what to know, but what not to know.

The APA suggests turning off the news for a while. Have you tried that yet?

Have you considered that Trump has historically unprecedented disapproval ratings because he might just be a historically unprecedented unqualified failure of a President?

I have and it turns out not to be the case. The disapproval ratings are a result the negative and unethical coverage you’ve been parroting. Have you considered that?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

My aunt is a psychologist and I dare say that she would call BS on this "post election stress disorder."

Why don't you ask her then?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: heyguysimashill

I know Trump fans love to downplay things like the "pussy grabbing" comment ("oh no he said mean words I'm such a snowflake waaaaaaaaaaaaa"), but the fact of the matter is that scandals like that would have sunk any other candidate. Just the fact that he won after those kinds of gaffes is worth protesting.

That "gaffe" occurred a decade before and in private conversation. What is worth protesting is the use of past and private conversations to discredit and ruin people.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

you don't agree with criticisms of Trumo, therefore none of them are valud. Gee, that sure seems like a well-reasoned and intelligent argument...

More like there are quite a few disagreements with Trump that are based on pure emotion rather than anything that has actually been done or happened.

For example, I saw a "Resistance" book group being started that was reading books related to LGBT issues along with other such things.

People are falling all over themselves promising armageddon for gay rights from a pro-gay marriage president. WTF? That is pure fear mongering and emotion at work with no rationality involved.
edit on 3-4-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Indigo5

No I cast blame on those who use their gifts of prophecy to discount a presidency as a failure before having the knowledge to do so.

I am not prophesizing??? Trump has crammed a whole lot of fail into a short period of time.

That aside...you did not answer my question why that growing mountain of fail is everybody elses fault, but Trumps'?

If you are, as you imply, holding Trump accountable, you would not only be criticizing where it is due, but also praising where it is due.

Please...Feel free to praise his "accomplishments"...Apparently you have grown "tired of winning!" as he promised?

I look forward to your glowing list of his accomplishments..

The APA suggests turning off the news for a while. Have you tried that yet?

Thank you for finally explaining how you can maintain such enthusiasm for a Trump Presidency! Simply stop watching the parade of embarrassment and failures.

I have and it turns out not to be the case. The disapproval ratings are a result the negative and unethical coverage you’ve been parroting. Have you considered that?

Sure...Or it could be people simply observing the worst failure of President in our history?

You give the public too little credit.

Was the failure to repeal and replace Obamacare after a massive show for years and weeks fake news?

Good for you les! Just stop watching what happens next and everything will be all right in Trump world.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Maroboduus

People are falling all over themselves promising armageddon for gay rights from a pro-gay marriage president. WTF? That is pure fear mongering and emotion at work with no rationality involved.

WTF Indeed:

On Gay Marriage:

TRUMP: if I'm elected, I would be very strong on putting certain judges on the bench that I think maybe could change things.

TRUMP:
I don't like the way they ruled. I disagree with the Supreme Court from the standpoint they should have given the state -- it should be a states' rights issue. And that's the way it should have been ruled on, Chris, not the way they did it.

This is a very surprising ruling.

“WALLACE: But -- but just to button this up very quickly, sir, are you saying that if you become president, you might try to appoint justices to overrule the decision on same-sex marriage?”
TRUMP: “I would strongly consider that, yes.”

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 3-4-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join