It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trumpism is Fanaticism

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesterJust
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If a person is against trump but for Hilary

They are completely deluded in my opinion

What if we're against both - like myself and many others are?

edit on 2/4/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Then you get twice as much disappointment?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Kryties

Then you get twice as much disappointment?

Technically not as one is out and the other is in. So just a regular dose of disappointment.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Exactly... there are so many binary minds out there. The last election could have been a chance for a third party to make gains; instead, the Indentarians staged a coup within the Republican party and we got stuck with a Eurasianist puppet.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Liberalism is an anti-American mental illness.
Funny you should choose that screaming woman for your example of fanaticism, she looks like Michael Moore.

TRANSLATION: "If you don't agree with me and my political beliefs then you MUST be anti-American".

What a load of complete nonsense that is.

What it meant to me was, if you don't believe in Freedom for all you are completely anti American. Please, don't hold love for fascism as the rule of law is being used for the populace but not on the people gaining power unscrupulously for nefarious reasons.

We see more constraints continually now for years on our personal freedoms out of DC, period. Ignorance for the populace to their criminality is the game. The credibility to the rule of law is on the precipice of extinction.

I suspect that if this trend continues, it will be back to the days before the signing of the Magna Carta where those who rose to power ruthlessly got to rule with absolute power.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Justoneman

We are for TRUTH and the freedom of all.

If this White House is for TRUTH, why do they need IMMUNITY to tell their story?

It is you and me who need to be for truth my ATS friend.... The WH is over, they won... We have to look at the facts, not just the convenient ones. Something foul has begun absconding our governing process and a DJT type won because of that and that alone. He was officially an outsider to the majority of the world prior to the election. It is not uncommon for personalities to win any election if you think about popularity being one of the requirements for being elected.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

He was officially an outsider to the majority of the world prior to the election.

No, he was well known to educated voters. That is why even solid Republican conservatives oppose him. His campaign appealed to low information voters who were easily manipulated by internet disinformation and appeals to emotion. His supporters will get what they deserve.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

It was the swallow my pride DJT wasn't a proven to be so demonstrably untrustworthy of government secrets type of candidate by then. We suspected crude from DJT was the tip of the iceburgh but we see a way bigger tip of the Hillaryburgh and we can't possibly chance it. Bernie was the Left's true candidate and they hosed him.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

He was officially an outsider to the majority of the world prior to the election.

No, he was well known to educated voters. That is why even solid Republican conservatives oppose him. His campaign appealed to low information voters who were easily manipulated by internet disinformation and appeals to emotion. His supporters will get what they deserve.

What governing experience did we think he had then in your opinion?
ETA I crossed over for Cruz this time.
edit on 2-4-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonalIf I were a leftist I would gather my "troops"

If I were a rightist I would worry about my commander..

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: LoneWrecche

Slithering?

I'm here talking to you aren't I?

I get it, Trump has emboldened the bigots, and you feel safe here in the echo chamber that is ATS, but I ain't slithering anywhere any time soon.

Deal with it.

Here's the questions again..

What do you mean no leg to stand on?

What bias?

What do you, as an Australian, think Trump has done wrong - detail what he has done that has not been coherent, please, and leave the MSM at the door. Your leg.

Do you or do you not take every opportunity to bag Trump, underhandedly with with malice, and anyone who supports him, because your just dont like him - Is paul keating your god?. Your Bias.

Now lets dance, skippy.

go on, take the suit off.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

What governing experience did we think he had then in your opinion?
ETA I crossed over for Cruz this time.

Crickets???

What governing experience do we think he had please?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

That image with the girl, you could tell in the video that she wanted the camera on her before being melodramatic. You should have posted that. lol

That was a girl? I thought it was a young guy. Now I feel worse.

Did you just assume it's gender?

SCREEEEEEEEEE!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

Agreed, but we dodged a bullet getting anyone but power hungry Hillary, really

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Dodged a bullet, caught a hand grenade.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Dodged a bullet, caught a hand grenade.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Poor precious snowflake, Trump fans.

Your hero has feet of clay. Russian clay.

Can you elaborate?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dannylightning
people are crazy if you ask me. trump is in office now, things will get better, stay the same or get worse, its just too early to tell what will happen. in some ways he seems to care about the country, most politicians don't. maybe its just a act he is putting on, maybe not...

well see what happens, its too early to tell at this point. i feel you usually have one horrible person running against another horrible person. trump is a little different than than who we usually have to choose from and i am hoping that is a good thing. well just have to wait and see what happens.

They actively hope for the failure of the United States administration. Nothing good can come of it unless their media handlers tell them so. These people are a gift to America's enemies.

link   

the Indentarians staged a coup within the Republican party and we got stuck with a Eurasianist puppet.

What do you mean, precisely?

What's happened to people's rational faculty and critical thinking skills?

link   
I would go a step further. The Liberal left have become a radical religion much like ISIS.

They have decided that their beliefs (eg. faith) are the only acceptable way (eg. religion) and if you disagree (eg. Infidel) you should be shut-up at least, pay a price, be attacked and in some cases even killed. There is no logic just like any radical religion, there is only their way. Otherwise, you are nothing and deserve ridicule if not destruction.

My justification for this includes riots, property damage, assaults on "infidels", BLM calling for the killing of police and then police were killed, etc.

Yes...the right isn't all that much better. But the right has room for individuals who don't agree with the whole "religion" and accept differences. They also aren't violently protesting, calling for the silence of others and lying, cheating and committing crimes to get their way. The right is not radicalized as the left is.

Personally...I just want it stopped. But I don't think that can happen. The Progressives thought they had everything...the entire country wrapped up in a forever-liberal basket and then Trump came along. The American people saw a chance to end the mindless liberalism being shoved down their throat and did so. The right crushed the long-term plans of the left leaving them backed in a corner and all their crimes and corruption will soon be exposed. Their decades long plan to infiltrate and take-over from within died that day. Like the Nazi at the end of the war...they are going nuts first because they have been defeated...second for the impending war crimes.

edit on 4/2/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join