It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trumpism is Fanaticism

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Poor precious snowflake, Trump fans.

Your hero has feet of clay. Russian clay.

You hope threads like this will distract. They won't.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

Come up with a new term, snowflake is taken already for a different subset of people.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Lol, Russian clay. You're a joke.

The only thing "distracting" is the MSM and BS lies they spew that idiots like you buy as gospel. Wake up.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Lol, Russian clay. You're a joke.

The only thing "distracting" is the MSM and BS lies they spew that idiots like you buy as gospel. Wake up.

Yes and you willingly follow a man whose daily twitter meltdowns include advice such as 'all negative polls are fake news'.

Keep drinking the kool aid.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

I follow no-one especially the MSM or social media, Hollywood, or fads. I can only assume you follow those things from the tone of your dumb-ass reply. Yeah, drink the cyanide, fella!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Its not my fault youre great diety was a snowflakes fabrication always melting once some heat comes into the kitchen. If you cant take the horns dont mess with the bull. If your going to drink from a china tea cup dont let the bull into the dining area unless theirs a really big door so it can get out again but seriously who drinks tea in barns? And I prefer to drink coffee. Black with sugar and milk thank you!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I follow no-one especially the MSM or social media, Hollywood, or fads. I can only assume you follow those things from the tone of your dumb-ass reply. Yeah, drink the cyanide, fella!

You know what they say about assumption.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Who is my great deity?

I know I brought it up, but you do seem awfully hung up on Obama, he's been and gone buddy, he's old news.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: FuggleHop

Who is my great deity?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Come up with a new term, snowflake is taken already for a different subset of people.

Yah, well then you guys are going to need to give "triggered" back to the radical feminists ... and you know you can't write two posts without it.

As far as "snowflake" goes ... you'll need to give that back to Tyler Durden.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Liberalism is an anti-American mental illness.
Funny you should choose that screaming woman for your example of fanaticism, she looks like Michael Moore.

TRANSLATION: "If you don't agree with me and my political beliefs then you MUST be anti-American".

What a load of complete nonsense that is.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

By "people" I'm assuming you mean one person in particular?

This guy:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

It is interesting how people like to pass judgement on each other, as if their thoughts/feelings actually matter to the recipient(s).

That goes BOTH ways mate.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

It is interesting how people like to pass judgement on each other, as if their thoughts/feelings actually matter to the recipient(s).

That goes BOTH ways mate.

Until trump confirms that, I refuse to believe it.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

They have a good one for us I thought. Aren't we "trumptards" for voting to keep the Clinton Crime Syndicate out of the WH ? We don't melt in the street like a snowflake in July. We speak up for truth so I think Truthtards would work better for them. We are for TRUTH and the freedom of all.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We are for TRUTH and the freedom of all.

If this White House is for TRUTH, why do they need IMMUNITY to tell their story?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

You know what they say about assumption.

What is one left to do when people show their true colors? Nothing but to throw in the towel an assume what our eyes and ears tell us? This looking to other way for the crap of the last few months is not helping the people calling themselves liberal. Liberal i agree with the others, should stand for freedom and not fascism. We do need to replace the word with fascist as that is what they 'liberal' politicians are pushing. Poli (many) tics (blood suckers)...We need statesmen who want to protect OUR families and build us up so we can RAISE others to this standard the fascists slam daily.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If a person is against trump but for Hilary

They are completely deluded in my opinion

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Ok so trump is bad

And I guess Hilary would be good ?

This is insane, completely insane

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
people are crazy if you ask me. trump is in office now, things will get better, stay the same or get worse, its just too early to tell what will happen. in some ways he seems to care about the country, most politicians don't. maybe its just a act he is putting on, maybe not...

well see what happens, its too early to tell at this point. i feel you usually have one horrible person running against another horrible person. trump is a little different than than who we usually have to choose from and i am hoping that is a good thing. well just have to wait and see what happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join