It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trumpism is Fanaticism

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

That image with the girl, you could tell in the video that she wanted the camera on her before being melodramatic. You should have posted that. lol

That was a girl? I thought it was a young guy. Now I feel worse.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Very good read.

*first post*

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
Very good read.

*first post*

Welcome to you, friend.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Excellent OP. To use some terminology from Mr Moore. Historians will look back on the behaviour of Liberals after November 8th 2016 and write about the mental disorder that swept the weak minded all across America. I fully expect some to recover and learn to deal with the embarrassment of their past behaviour, but some will just continue the decline into complete insanity. America is going to need a lot of new mental health facilities to take care of post election day stress disorder.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

That image with the girl, you could tell in the video that she wanted the camera on her before being melodramatic. You should have posted that. lol

That was a girl? I thought it was a young guy. Now I feel worse.

Did you just assume it's gender?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You are technically correct the only differences being conservatives want to make money the old way through guns, oil, outright war, and by screwing over the average citizen. Progressives want to invest in the technology of the future, education, preventative defense and numerous other ventures.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Yup, if you're not polishing Trump's nuts you are a leftist, libtard snowflake..people seem to like to box themselves into a very myopic view of things and can't see beyond their backyard.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There are Trump supporters that will excuse anything he does, even when an action is diametrically opposed to what he promised during his campaign.. that is culty. There are also those on the left who are every bit as culty and deranged about their chosen idiots. Both are dangerous and numerous.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
Progressives want to invest in the technology of the future, education, preventative defense and numerous other ventures.

Do you have any idea how many people Obama droned?

Did you ever hear Hillary R Clinton claim to be a progressive
while she was interfering in other country's and warmongering?

Good insights here into the Progressives and war.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F to OP

edit on 1-4-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

You are technically correct the only differences being conservatives want to make money the old way through guns, oil, outright war, and by screwing over the average citizen. Progressives want to invest in the technology of the future, education, preventative defense and numerous other ventures.

I feel you are very, very confused and triggered. Simply, the Progressives want to screw you anyway they see fit where you have no recourse to change the situation. While the conservatives want you to decide if you are being screwed and allow you to freely leave to do your business with someone YOU trust.

Are there criminals that will take advantage of one from the crowd that you consider conservatives? Oh hell yes, but it is way more likely a conservative crowd in your midst are chock full of honest people than the progressives ever will be.

The progressives make their way by going for power to control other humans at all cost, using deceit to do so and that is worse than a thief in my eyes, all day and every day. I choose Libertarian and some R's are voting what I think we need so I am sticking with a few of those over ANY of the D's until I see the D's be for humanity again....
ETA
IF the Progs ever were really for us unwashed masses as they pretend.
edit on 1-4-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

A bit of rant and comes across as defensive. The Truth about Trump is clearly knawing away at your subconcious!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1 a reply to: DBCowboy

Yet you complain about "liberals" all the time, using the word as a kind of slur. Don't deny it either, you know you do.

You're lying, or confused.

No he's not. Anybody can read through your posting history

We should at least be honest about our true feelings, and what we've said. It's not hard

edit on 4/1/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Whatever, I call bullspit. I call defending an incompetent con-man monumentally stupid

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
At least when people were anti Obama they have logical and reasonable arguments. The leftists are just nut bags and crazy and f****. It's embarrassing. They don't even use logic and have a coherent argument.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yes, the left with policies so awesome that they don't bother to convince you how great they are. They simply get the government to do it so that you are forced into the awesomeness.

Last time I checked, if something really was as great as advertised people would fall all over themselves to do it and no one would have to be forced into it by pain of law (force, threat, etc.).

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Like what? Obama instilling sharia law, taking all of the guns, destabilizing the middle east, or that he was a Kenyan Muslim? One of those logical arguments?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Talk about posturing. Good grief. What a joke.
Is there such a thing as the anti-star & flag on ATS?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1
Please. Tell us all about logic and coherent arguments. I'd love to hear you expound on those in detail.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Not true, I'm pro President Trump. I think a lot of his policies and ideas are good.
But..... His climate stance is shocking. I believe in investing in new technologies, education, preventative defense and numerous other ventures. NONE of which are compatible with the extremely intolerant, hateful, supremacist ideology of islam. Not are they compatible with the extreme brand of fascism displayed by the left. How can ANYONE put forth a new idea when half of the nation have their fingers in their ears simply because of the speaker's political stance. A conservative scientist presenting a new technology will not even be allowed to enter the venue to begin with. Pathetic.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Historians will look back...and write about the mental disorder that swept the weak minded all across America.

We'll you're right about that part. The rest was mindless lemming-pap. Enjoy your kool-aid.
edit on 1-4-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join