It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found the collusion from last summer.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hey, I did it guys! I found the collusion to influence the election that everyone seems to be looking for from July of last year. The sources should hold up. We should all be outraged! I mean, to think that some entity out there would seek to influence peoples minds and sway there vote! OUTRAGEOUS!

Another chain reveals MSNBC’s Chuck Todd and DNC staff members discussing how to discredit MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski’s call for Wasserman Schultz to resign

observer.com...

“Per agreement . . . any thoughts appreciated,” wrote Politico’s Ken Vogel to the DNC’s national press secretary, Mark Paustenbach, on April 30.

“The only reason the Sanders camp even sent that letter is that [Democratic Party chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] was courteous enough to reach out to give both camps representation,” he wrote. “But the appointments . . . are at the chair’s discretion.”

nypost.com...

There it is in black and white and still recent history! Right in your own back yard.

For those of you short on time, a neat little list.
www.washingtonpost.com...
I'm JinMI and Russia had zero bearing on my vote!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Doesn't count because hacking is illegal and therefore nobody should pay any attention to any of it!

(Did I say that right??)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

"Only trust news that comes from MSNBC."
-MSNBC

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

(Did I say that right??)

Was that statement..influenced?

Truth has terms and restrictions these days!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Oh, just in time! Now I've completely forgotten that the administration is colluding with Nunes to wreck the investigation into them that he's supposed to be leading.

And what was that other guy's name? Uhm.. Limb? Errrr..no, that's not right. Gin? Bin? Sin? Oh yeah, Flynn!

What were we talking about?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh Ante, I do apologize if my thread has led you away from your fact digging efforts. Whether Sin..Bin..Flynn has said or done anything detrimental to the U.S. or colluded with Russian government has yet to be seen. Meanwhile the outrage over influence and collusion is at an all time high but it already happened within our borders.

Just keeping things in perspective here!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Collusion does not imply treason. Collusion with the intent to harm one's own country and the citizens of one's own country is treason.
edit on 31-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I heard that they used mass hypnotic ops to influence elections.

Darn Russians is all their fault.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Collusion does not imply treason. Collusion with the intent to harm one's own country and the citizens of one's own country is treason.

Repeating it in different threads doesn't make it more true or more accurate than all the other times you said it and it was wrong.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I heard that they used mass hypnotic ops to influence elections.

Darn Russians is all their fault.

Are you saying there are hidden Russians within the main stream media!?!? You...you....tin foil hattist!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Well, might as well put it here too then.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Kind of one of those, you'll know it when you see it situation.
www.law.cornell.edu...
edit on 31-3-2017 by JinMI because: Source

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Yep. Treason, at least in the US Code, requires overt war to be ongoing at the time the act or acts happened.

To use the example I used the last time that member made that erroneous statement: Putin could've called Trump and said "hey bruh we're gonna fix this elections mmmmmk?" and Trump could've responded "cool bruh, you ain't fired" and it still isn't treason.
edit on 31-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: added some mmm

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Hell I am afraid to take a bath in my own bathroom since the Russians has been working behind the scene in our nation.

I am afraid they are spying on me.

It seems funny but is not, I want to know what is going on, why not, I mean we the American people needs to know.

But darn we went from US spying agencies been the bad boys spying on the American people to now Russians behind every door in the nation.

I am getting too old for all this politics.

My blood pressure is doing so good, but I don't know in a few months I may be in need of blood pressure pills.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Its only been one president (no really official one) that was brought on treason in the US, but he was a confederate one.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Russia is not at war with the US. So Russia is not an enemy of the US. So collusion between Trump and Russia is not treason according to the code you cited.
edit on 31-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Sounds like you and hubby need a vacation away from city life! It's amazing how in control you can feel when you turn off the devices and just live.

I get it however. If you read any amount of "news" there are Russians and spies around every corner. Everything you eat will kill you. No water is safe. The climate will burn/freeze/drown/dehydrate you. Peddling fear and distraction for the low low price of every aspect of your life!

Sleep well Mrs. Marge!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Yea. I'm the one that actually knows what treason is, according to law. Also the one that knows "collusion with the intent to harm the US" is not treason, which is what you said is treason.

Collusion with the intent to harm one's own country and the citizens of one's own country is treason.

Try to remember your own words please and thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
As a total aside, I've spent my entire life watching democrats wring their hands at their fear and awe of the mighty [failed] Soviet empire..

I never thought I'd see a day when liberal American dems would take a hard stance against Russia...
Heck, Bernie took his honeymoon in the soviets communist utopia if memory serves...

Watching them play hawk would be hilarious were it not so tragic...

Somewhere jimmy Carter is very torn...

Democrats railing against Russia is the equivalent of obama talking tough against the his beloved islam...

-Chris
edit on 31-3-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I wasn't familiar with anything regarding Chuck Todd plotting with the DNC to discredit anyone or anything? Were you before coming across the source? So I read the Observer piece at the link and I followed the embedded link to the email in question. I'm not seeing it here my friend.

It's Luis Miranda doing his job from the looks of it.

Hey Chuck, per our conversation earlier today, I’d appreciate it if you passed along the following to the Morning Joe team. I understand Joe and Mika will say whatever they’re going to say in terms of opinion, but at a minimum they should consider the facts on some of the key allegations they’re making.

That's the start of the longest of the three messages (it's actually two with a third quoted in the body of one). I don't want to spam the whole thing but it sounds like he's trying to persuade Chuck Todd:

[ex[The DNC’s delegate selection rules for this primary were set before any of these candidates declared, and are consistent with the rules in place for several cycles – including 2008 when Barack Obama defeated Hillary Clinton.

There’s just no evidence that the process has been rigged. It certainly wasn’t rigged in Nevada this weekend, which was not a DNC event but a state party one. But don’t take it from us, here’s what Jon Ralston wrote:

Lot's of links and stuff. I mean he starts it with a bit like this? "I understand Joe and Mika will say whatever they’re going to say in terms of opinion, but at a minimum they should consider the facts on some of the key allegations they’re making."

Sure sounds like a couple of liberal MSM talking heads on MSNBC aren't down for colluding. The other two messages consist of Chuck Todd asking this:

Between us, You think the call is a good idea?

And Miranda responding:

Not necessarily. If Mika just doesn't like her, I'm not sure it's worth either of their time. I've lowered her expectations, but don't know. If you think Mika is set in stone I'm happy to kill it.

Sounds like they were discussing Miranda setting up a call between DWS and Mika Brzezinski who had just called for her to step down? It sounds pretty well ill-fated too.

Is this even on the same level as Sean Hannity being a part of Team Trump? Would you say that Sean Hannity's role in the last election and since should outrage people more than #RussiaGate if it turns out that there was collusion between Team Trump and the Russians?
edit on 2017-3-31 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It's just different wording lol. Thanks for providing the code

top topics

<<   2 >>

join