It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Heard Legit Disembodied Footsteps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So I am home alone doing work on my Laptop no TV/Radio/Music are on and all of a sudden i hear this Legit Shuffling Noise Downstairs. I am on my Laptop I hear this and I get instant Chills with the Hair on the Back of your Neck standing up and arms because well you know I am adult male and there should be no reason to hear mother fing footsteps/shuffling downstairs on my Hardwood Floor as no one else is Home. And of course when I go to check out the noise nothing seems out of place but then I hear the "Footsteps" up stairs only once. I already have accepted that there are Spirits in my House as you guys know with my EVP postings on ATS. But this is the 1st time I have heard them "Walk" as they usually make there presence known by stealing my chit like Car Keys, IPhone,ipod touch, wallets, etc., I am super annoyed because i didn't have my Camera or Voice Recorder running so this is all Anecdotal evidence.

However I have heard this "Noise" before. We recently had to put our Dog to sleep because she has been having mini Heart attacks and since then the activity seemed to die down a little bit. As some of you know I believe the Spirits were interacting with my Dog as I caught a few class A EVPs calling out her Name, telling her to sit down, etc., To me this shuffling noise sounded like my Dog as to how she use to walk on the Hardwood Floor with her nails. And when she was having her accidents with the Heart attacks. So I am thinking it could potential be residual Haunting for now as it was recently a few months ago but then again the spirits in my House have shown intelligence.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I still see my dog out of the corner of my eye, frequently. He passed away a couple of years ago, but still have his ashes here.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I still see my dog out of the corner of my eye, frequently. He passed away a couple of years ago, but still have his ashes here.

Ya we still have her Collar and a few locks of hair. So possible attachment to the Objects maybe?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Ya we still have her Collar and a few locks of hair. So possible attachment to the Objects maybe?

Or owners.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Or owners.

Yup there's always that as well.

edit on 31-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Bumping Thread I just saw a Super Tiny Light Orb make a complete Circle then head into My TV. And almost immediately the show I was watching started to get super Fuzzy / Laggy I told it to knock it the Uck Off and the signal went back to normal. This is weird never happened to this TV before. I also made a previous thread about how i believe these light anomalies are attracted to man made electricity and i believe I am correct from what I just witnessed.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Bumping Thread I just saw a Super Tiny Light Orb make a complete Circle then head into My TV. And almost immediately the show I was watching started to get super Fuzzy / Laggy I told it to knock it the Uck Off and the signal went back to normal. This is weird never happened to this TV before. I also made a previous thread about how i believe these light anomalies are attracted to man made electricity and i believe I am correct from what I just witnessed.

Steve, what are you doing? You already know they are real, so what is your goal? To help them get out? Prove to someone who doesn't believe the dead who are left behind and not in Heaven are real? You need some solid goals man. You are being played by them.

Yes the dead not in heaven are VERY ATTRACTED to electricity. They use it. Gather there. Plug in any older tv, not flat screen, into the wall. Plug in nothing else. No cable. No nothing. T.V. and plug. There you have the super tiny dotted black and white screen, as pictured in the movie Poltergiest. THAT screen. Turn up the sound and wait. You can literally see hundreds of dead people scrambling to the screen to be seen and heard. They push and step over each other in waves. In rushes. They don't give a crap about who they are trying to get on top of to het to the front screen. They are pushing each other and falling down and hoards of other dead people stepping on top of them. Like a prison full of thousands of prisoners that had been set on fire and everyone is in the common area rushing the only exit to get out of and they can't get out. Then you can hear them all talking over each other, distinct voices. "Can you hear me" "I can see you" get me out, get us out, help me. Help us. I can hear you, can you see us? Can you hear us? (Not putting each in quotes here, too tedious.)

But a few super strong ones CAN get out. Kind of like when hundreds to thousands of sperm are released in ejaculation and only one or two make it to the egg and SURVIVE to become a human life. It's like that kind of disregard where no sperm is respectful of the other sperm. They just swim as hard and fast ss they can and one or two MAKE it and survive. This is the only thing that is remotely close of what I can compare it to but the sperm meeting the egg is a precious and beautiful thing. The other is vile. YOU are like an EGG to them. Your dog was. Your dog died because too many of them tried to posess your dog. They were freakin' calling your dog over. Trying to befriend it. Your dog resisted due to your dog adoring you. Do you get that? Had your dog not adored you your dog would have become possessed and turn on you. Chew off your face. Your dog resisted them. Over and over. For your sake. A dog!

I've told you before how dangerous this was a long time ago. How long has it been? Way over 6 months ago. Maybe 9 months. Do you remember?

If you are going to keep doing this, then what is your PLAN for them? Because if you have no plan or a whishy washy plan you will be f***kd with just like people who are alive f***ck with people and use people. You can barely control the alive people in your life, how will you control alive dead people not in heaven? These people are way more desperate than alive people. You have no solid plan. You are weak. You will be used. A strong one will get out and do you harm. They don't care about you. They want out. Once out you are screwed. Then they destroy you and your family. Then what? For what?

If you must do this. If you are so compelled to continue then read the scriptures to them in the New Testament with the tv on in the state I told you about. Start reading before they appear. Tell them to pray to Jesus Christ when they do. Tell them that HE can hear them. If you can hear them and they can hear YOU that means they are STILL capable of saving themselves through faith and prayer. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Then pray for them. See if they will pray. I bet you will hear them scream and curse God and you will hear cussing and insults will be thrown at you. Personal attacks. But if you wait, and keep going, I bet you will hear a few voices say our Lord's name. Help build their faith. Tell them you hear them saying that. Pray more in earnest for them. They can GET OUT that way. There is no other way that won't harm the ordered way. Any other way interferes and harms the ordered way. It never works. It never will. You and the alive dead will be screwed if you don't stay in Christ Jesus. Don't let them out if they do say they love the Lord. That is not your job. The Lord will let them out another way. It is up to them to have faith. And you can help renew their faith in Jesus. There are a few Christian main stream denominations that believe in interceding for the dead and doing a baptism for them by proxy. The reality is, is you CAN help lead those alive dead to the Lord. If their faith is great enough in Him He will come for them. We and them are in a period of grace still. If you are so inclined to deal woth the alive dead, do something GOOD, have a SOLID PLAN. God! Listen to me. For once!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

All considered, I'd say it sounds residual as well. Whatever happened before, the sound does match one made by your dog. I have experienced something similar myself, with a pet. We had a cat, a very exceptional cat, that had to be put down due to some idiot leaving antifreeze accessible somewhere. For a couple of weeks after, I had the distinct impression that some part of him was still around. Some of that was just feeling his presence. However, there were times I'd hear the sound he'd make at the window, to be let in; a "scratching" on the glass outside. He'd do that always, in whatever room we were in, when he wanted inside, rather than meowing. Never had a cat do that before or since, but for that couple of weeks, the sound was there. Also, there were times I'd be sitting on the foot of the bed, and actually feel what seemed like him jumping onto the bed. I'd have suspected something mimicking him, but it felt like hm, if that makes sense.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

And almost immediately the show I was watching started to get super Fuzzy / Laggy I told it to knock it the Uck Off and the signal went back to normal. This is weird never happened to this TV before. I also made a previous thread about how i believe these light anomalies are attracted to man made electricity and i believe I am correct from what I just witnessed.

What was the show you were watching?
Did you bang on the TV when you scolded it? Percussive maintenance is always a first-response remedial move around my house.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I've read a lot of your stuff in my few months on here, and I dare say: With utmost respect for you and your profession, I have seen your level of paranoia increase with your interest in detecting anamolous activity. I'd encourage you again to ignore these things, if possible, to avoid the detriment of you and your home's inhabitants.

Your posts are very interesting, but I am not keen on watching a fellow 'ghost story enthusiast' spiral into the heavy side effects of seeking this stuff out. This stuff can happen to all of us, but seeking it out is close to an invitation.

You do as you please. By all means, keep your interest in the paranormal - but consider refraining from being an active participant.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

And almost immediately the show I was watching started to get super Fuzzy / Laggy I told it to knock it the Uck Off and the signal went back to normal. This is weird never happened to this TV before. I also made a previous thread about how i believe these light anomalies are attracted to man made electricity and i believe I am correct from what I just witnessed.

What was the show you were watching?
Did you bang on the TV when you scolded it? Percussive maintenance is always a first-response remedial move around my house.

I was watching Political MSM News. During the election season I received a couple passive EVP recordings talking about the Election. They wanted Bernie to win haha and as you guys know I am trump supporter. They didn't like Trump. Dam Leftist Ghosts.

I also did a slight tap on top of my TV screen and it went back to normal almost immediately.

new topics

top topics

join