It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treason if Trump and Russia conspired against Hillary?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That hacking of the DNC and the scourge against our democratic process isn't an act of war?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Shamrock6

That hacking of the DNC and the scourge against our democratic process isn't an act of war?

The hack unveiled corruption, cheating, lying and deceit.

Why are you in favor of that?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Was anything in the e-mails not true? How can it be treason if the truth is exposed?

Right. No "secrets" were divulged. Just insights into how sordid the DNC / Hillary is.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Let's suppose, instead, that O and Hillary conspired with Russia against Trump, which is what the evidence actually shows. Still want to talk about treason?

link 1

link 2

link 3

link 4

link 5

link 6

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
God, yalls whining about losing is the gift that just keeps on giving...

Oops, I said god...did I offend your delicate liberal sensibilities?

Let me rephrase:
Praise be to Allah, yalls whining about losing is the gift that just keeps on giving...

Is that better.

-Chris

Wow..what a mature post

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Have you seen any combat taking place lately? I haven't but maybe you've seen little green men in your 'hood.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Here's my thought. There is treason if an American conspired with a foreign state to damage America. Even if Russia helped Trump win the 2016 election, there was no damage to America, since Trump and Hillary are political opponents, so it would not be classified as treason.

That is not logical. It remains to be seen how much damage Trump will do to America. The chief goal of the interference was to undercut our faith in democracy, and to paralyze the body politic so that the United States cannot respond to further Russian aggression. It has clearly succeeded in that.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Funny... all of your sources use Russian disinformation.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Op can't even post a fake news blog for his fake news thread??

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Show undeniable proof that Trump and Putin conspired against Clinton. All I hear are assumptions and hearsay.

You know what they say about making assumptions. Usually make a ass out of you and umption

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Ok. Hillbilly is it?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But the leaks now... that's a problem huh?
And the hacking didn't reveal any of that. You just proved to me that you never read any of them... you just jumped on the misinformed band wagon known as ATS.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If you ask most Trump voters why they voted Trump I bet it would have very little to do with anything Russia did.

Did Russia try to influence the election? Possibly.

But how significant was any Russian influence on the election process? Did Putin brainwash Trump voters to vote for Trump.

What do we have so far on the Trump Russia thing? Not much but a lot of speculation. Let's see if anything actually comes out with the investigations.

Trump won because Russia sounds like anti trump sillyness, I doubt anything Russia did could have a significant effect on US voters...

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

But the leaks now... that's a problem huh?

I'm not against any leaks, I've said so repeatedly.

And the hacking didn't reveal any of that. You just proved to me that you never read any of them... you just jumped on the misinformed band wagon known as ATS.

*sigh*

We all know that you think Hillary walks on water. But it still doesn't take away the fact that her campaign lied, cheated and the DNC is corrupt.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

Want an example?
A few posts above someone mentioned the DNC hacks revealing corruption lying etc.
They didn't reveal any such thing.
The constant glut implied there was something.
A lot of people were pulled into it.
And fooled. This is a good example of the effect the Russians had.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

That maybe true but overall I doubt it had a significant effect. I'd like to see some research on Trump voters and I bet hardly any of them would say I voted trump because emails or whatever else could be attributed to Russia.

My 2c is the main reason Trump won is becasue he pushed some buttons with the campaign message, make america great, clean up washington, hillary's a crook etc. Hillary basically had no message or campaign except more of the same which clearly us voters weren't too impressed with.

I'd say Russia probably did try to effect the election but this is nothing new, countries and politicians meddle all over the place... like obama trying to influence brexit with basically propaganda. If there has been any criminal wrongdoing there should be investigations but until that is established it's just speculation. Hillary has met putin does that mean she's a russian agent ofcourse not.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Darn and I thought that the Republicans were the warmongers, I guess been mistaken.

Hey I heard Billary is running for 2020 again.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

a reply to: JimTSpock

Want an example?
A few posts above someone mentioned the DNC hacks revealing corruption lying etc.
They didn't reveal any such thing.
The constant glut implied there was something.
A lot of people were pulled into it.
And fooled. This is a good example of the effect the Russians had.

And the tactic continues. Flynn asks for immunity, which implies guilt, so, suddenly, WikiLeaks publishes a glut of technical information about American cyber-warfare. Then the echo chamber and Troll Army try to deflect the conversation on to that.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock

That maybe true but overall I doubt it had a significant effect. I'd like to see some research on Trump voters and I bet hardly any of them would say I voted trump because emails or whatever else could be attributed to Russia.

My 2c is the main reason Trump won is becasue he pushed some buttons with the campaign message, make america great, clean up washington, hillary's a crook etc. Hillary basically had no message or campaign except more of the same which clearly us voters weren't too impressed with.

I'd say Russia probably did try to effect the election but this is nothing new, countries and politicians meddle all over the place... like obama trying to influence brexit with basically propaganda. If there has been any criminal wrongdoing there should be investigations but until that is established it's just speculation. Hillary has met putin does that mean she's a russian agent ofcourse not.

So you are saying that trump won because he spouted vapid, meaningless catchphrases?

Nice to know the American voters are of high intelligence.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: JimTSpock

So you are saying that trump won because he spouted vapid, meaningless catchphrases?

Nice to know the American voters are of high intelligence.

So you've worked out politics then lol. As opposed to Hillary's campaign which was the opposite. Not.
Wasn't as offensive but it still sucked. Stronger together... wow that really sucks. Infact Trump's campaign was effective and got the win, whatever you think of trump and I'm guessing you're not a fan, his team ran a very effective campaign in terms of getting votes, much better than Hillary's.
I'm no trump fan I think he's a fat idiot but I'm no Hitlery fan either. A lot of people saw it as POS 1 vs POS 2, which is probably right IMO. SOmeone has to win POS 2 won, meh.
edit on 2-4-2017 by JimTSpock because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join