It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treason if Trump and Russia conspired against Hillary?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Intent is not the whole story. Murder with intent is first degree murder. Murder without intent is second degree murder. Murder is murder, no matter the intent.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Lighten up.

If Trump is guilty, then there will be a big line of angry leftists who will want to kill the evil traitor. The rest of us will just want to see him punished.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

OP seems to need much reassurance that it's not treason so unfortunately, I don't think there will be any lightening up.

I, on the other hand, got the intent behind your quip.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thanks.

I almost started with, "Intent? Like with a cloth?"

But I thought that might be too esoteric.
edit on 31-3-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If I was Putin I would have been hacking both sides. hillary had been hacked for a long time if I remember correctly and Trump would have been the next obvious target once he started gaining ground on the opposition. It was only the arrogance of the dnc that just assumed hillary would win. Putin would have thought things through a bit further. The emails that were leaked were real emails and the damning evidence within them should be the primary concern. I am not saying that if Russia did hack the candidates that it is not a reason for concern. But I am saying the more immediate concern is not that our candidates got hacked but that they had so much to hide in the first place.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Treason, by definition in the US Code, requires actual war. Either taking up arms against the US yourself or helping outside forces that are engaged in hostilities with the US.

So no, even if Putin called Trump and said "hey we're gonna mess with the election" and Trump said "sweet, you're not fired." it's still not treason.

Wrong. Treason during a time of war is High Treason. Treason is many different things regardless if it is a time of war..

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Yes, you are correct, please show which votes were changed other than the ones in Detroit oddly enough they were for the Democrats, so by your logic............

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh for real man? Which article of the constitution defines what high treason is?

I'll wait.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yes it's treason, if true, and anyone who doesn't think so is crazy. Of course since all the crazy people voted for Trump we already knew that.

So how is it that everyone in Trump's including him have ties to Russia and were meeting with Russia before the elections but somehow we're supposed to believe it's all made up?

Seriously, you have to be pretty stupid to believe that.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

and yet it was only the Democrats that have been proven to have "Hacked" the voting process, but you seem to gloss over that, how silly.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Is "meeting with Russians" evidence enough for traitorous collusion?

Just curious.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

It's a paranoid delusion concocted by the DNC that Trump actually colluded with Russia for them to hack the election and have him win. People caught up in these types of delusions say everyone else is crazy when they don't agree with their delusion. It's a lie that been stated repeatedly when there is no evidence of collusion of hacking to win the election. People repeating this have been gaslighted and are in for a rude awakening when they realize that the criminal behavior was actually done by the people they are supporting.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

This, after the definition and Code source for treason has been posted multiple times.

I think we know who's really crazy

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Is "meeting with Russians" evidence enough for traitorous collusion?

Just curious.

Are there two witnesses?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wishful thinking it'll never happen. I hate to burst you're bubble but guess what? Stop sucking grapes your just being sower because all the democrats are just sore loosers. How about admitting defeat gracefully and joining the winning team? Hint: its the republicans!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If Russia wants to influence the US, they should take a page out of Israel book. Have groups tied to you to bribe officials and attack anyone that isn't pro Israel.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hillary was a private citizen in the 2016 election. She was not a public officer. So if Trump and Russia were targeting DNC to damage her would not be damaging America. So that's why I think it is not treason.

They would be helping America, not hurting America.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

On trump or the war of the roses?
edit on 3312017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Trump let it be known he was against the war. Being either for, or against, war has been a most typical platform for a political candidate since the beginning of American politics.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

The emails were all true. What did they say?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join