It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treason if Trump and Russia conspired against Hillary?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Agreed all part of the same cabal. Playing us like loons

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

You don't think Trump is or can be as diabolical as you think the Clinton's are?

Like I said, Trump promised to LOCK HER UP and possibly assign a special investigator but once he won he immediately back peddled by giving her a standing ovation at his inaugural dinner and later telling his rally crowds he has no plan to lock her up now.

Good job!
edit on 31-3-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Why can't a private citizen collude with a foreign state?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

You can and you can make money as well but you have to register as a foreign agent, or something like that. I first heard about this because of Manafort. What he did wouldn't have been illegal had he not hid it from Uncle Sam.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I see. Thanks for the input.

So Manafort didn't register as a foreign agent even though he was a lobbyist for Yanukovych?
edit on 31-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Treason, I think not. If true Trump and Putin should be given medals for saving America from witch-bitch. The nightmare of Liberals controlling Government is turned back for now.

link   

True.. i gues Jonny Depp colluded with one country or another to buy his island...lock the bastard up he colluded with the Bahamas!

link   

originally posted by: Swills

You don't think Trump is or can be as diabolical as you think the Clinton's are?

Like I said, Trump promised to LOCK HER UP and possibly assign a special investigator but once he won he immediately back peddled by giving her a standing ovation at his inaugural dinner and later telling his rally crowds he has no plan to lock her up now.

Good job!

Did you watch the inauguration dinner speech. Trump fired poison darts left and right. You could even see them squirm and fake smiling. He loathes the Clintons and there is only one way to take them down and that's with their own weapons.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

where did I say they could not? this whole "Russian paranoia" is a farce. Most likely it will come out the Obama administration surveilled president-elect Trump and his team.

Edit to add, I think you only need to register (as a foreign agent) if you are going into government, as a private citizen I don't think you need too, but I could be mistaken
edit on 31-3-2017 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

As far as Manafort is concerned, by the looks of it he was involved in some real shady things, money laundering for foreign nations is what sticks out most, so it's way to early to tell what he did wrong but from the start it doesn't look good at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ugh...twitter....I think alota things but this guy you sourced is a narcissist

Nothing he said is meaningful

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Swills

Good job!

Did you watch the inauguration dinner speech. Trump fired poison darts left and right. You could even see them squirm and fake smiling. He loathes the Clintons and there is only one way to take them down and that's with their own weapons.

Hell no I didn't watch it. What a waste of time. That's like asking me if I watch the Oscar's or the MTV music awards. Good god, no!

But I did watch him give her and Bill a standing ovation while telling the crowd he was very honored to have them there. Thanks YouTube!

He doesn't loathe the Clinton's. He paid their dreaded Clinton Foundation hundreds of thousands of dollars for them to attend his wedding. Who the hell pays someone they loathe any monies at all to come to their wedding? Wake up dude! You've been conned!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Ugh...twitter....I think alota things but this guy you sourced is a narcissist

Nothing he said is meaningful

*sigh* Here read for yourself. It's NBC and FOX.

www.nbcnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...
[ed itby]edit on 31-3-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Not to mention, didn't the Obama administration do the same meddling with the Israel election?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
God, yalls whining about losing is the gift that just keeps on giving...

Oops, I said god...did I offend your delicate liberal sensibilities?

Let me rephrase:
Praise be to Allah, yalls whining about losing is the gift that just keeps on giving...

Is that better.

-Chris

off topic, bickering. the type of posts the reason i dont like coming here anymore, its just garbage.
edit on 31-3-2017 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

link   
dp

edit on 31-3-2017 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

link   

Ill look, thank you.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I am searching History trying to find how many times a president has been charged of treason, I am still to find any one.

Oh, yes it was one he was a Confederate president. Jefferson Finis Davis

Article 3 Section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

I can only see the Democrats with the help of those Republican rats that hates Trump amending the constitution to hang Trump in front of the white house for treason.

They will let Hillary do the honors of releasing the plank.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Let's suppose Trump and Russia conspired against Hillary in the 2016 election and FSB or GRU did in fact hack DNC in June 2016.

Here's my thought. There is treason if an American conspired with a foreign state to damage America. Even if Russia helped Trump win the 2016 election, there was no damage to America, since Trump and Hillary are political opponents, so it would not be classified as treason.

In the past, countless times, foreign states helped one side beat another side politically. Case in point, Louis XVIII was made king of France with the help of Britain and Prussia who defeated Napoleon at the battle of Waterloo. Case in point, Henry VII was made king of England with the help of French troops who beat Richard III at the battle of Bosworth Field.

Your thoughts?

Not treasonous, just good taste.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

If it is shown that Trump actively engaged in subterfuge with Russia to cause harm to America, then he should be punished.

If not, then the leftists can just shut their ass cheeks and shut up.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join