It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treason if Trump and Russia conspired against Hillary?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Let's suppose Trump and Russia conspired against Hillary in the 2016 election and FSB or GRU did in fact hack DNC in June 2016.

Here's my thought. There is treason if an American conspired with a foreign state to damage America. Even if Russia helped Trump win the 2016 election, there was no damage to America, since Trump and Hillary are political opponents, so it would not be classified as treason.

In the past, countless times, foreign states helped one side beat another side politically. Case in point, Louis XVIII was made king of France with the help of Britain and Prussia who defeated Napoleon at the battle of Waterloo. Case in point, Henry VII was made king of England with the help of French troops who beat Richard III at the battle of Bosworth Field.

Your thoughts?
edit on 31-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There is something major going down right now at the WH. Adam Housley tweets like a maniac and Schiff is at the WH to look at the evidence. If this leads to what i think it does then ATS is gonna explode f#ck it every social media site is gonna blow up.

Edit: There was no russian collusion it was all made up and now every media source has to report on it.
edit on 31-3-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Was anything in the e-mails not true? How can it be treason if the truth is exposed?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

All the emails were true. However they were hacked. Hacking is illegal.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What if Putin was playing with both Trump and Hillary? What if they were both corrupt only one was more pliable? Then what?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Treason, by definition in the US Code, requires actual war. Either taking up arms against the US yourself or helping outside forces that are engaged in hostilities with the US.

So no, even if Putin called Trump and said "hey we're gonna mess with the election" and Trump said "sweet, you're not fired." it's still not treason.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Oh FFS...Clinton and her team had MORE connections to Russia than anyone!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hillary was a private citizen in the 2016 election. She was not a public officer. So if Trump and Russia were targeting DNC to damage her would not be damaging America. So that's why I think it is not treason.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Seems to me that the subject matter in the e-mails outweighs any "legality".

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Okay well the law says it's not treason because "damaging America" is not treason.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
God, yalls whining about losing is the gift that just keeps on giving...

Oops, I said god...did I offend your delicate liberal sensibilities?

Let me rephrase:
Praise be to Allah, yalls whining about losing is the gift that just keeps on giving...

Is that better.

-Chris

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
There is something major going down right now at the WH. Adam Housley tweets like a maniac and Schiff is at the WH to look at the evidence. If this leads to what i think it does then ATS is gonna explode f#ck it every social media site is gonna blow up.

Edit: There was no russian collusion it was all made up and now every media source has to report on it.

Do you happen to have a source on that? I'm not finding much.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

lets just hack everyone so all the "truth" is out in the open.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, she's not the president. First order of bizness is the sitting president. If you wanted her investigated for crimes then you shouldn't have believed 'Lying Trump' and elected her so the Republican controlled houses could investigate the president. If she was elected there would already be investigations underway by now, Benghazi 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, and so on.

Sorry you guys bought into a con man's peddles.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Sorry you guys bought into a con man's peddles.

Better than the psychopath that kills...

Every so often the true colors come out...

link   

Makes you wonder if:

Is it treason if a private corporation such as the DNC and CNN conspires against Bernie Sanders in the 2016 Election and in fact gave Hillary answers for the debate questions ahead of the debate and conspired against Bernie sanders to get her elected?

Bottom line our elected officials are bought and paid for by special interest groups. In order to fix and get our gov't back the individual republicans and democrats have to get their head out of their @rses and stop letting the DNC,GOP,and DNC dictate what issues you should be worried about.

I can tell you this: Healthcare , taxes, medicare,immigration,world conflict , SS, economy,racism,sexism, and Russians are ALL issues we should NOT be discussing.

The one issue that effect all those issues is corruption and conflict of interest in congress. Until Americans demand that we do something about minimizing corruption and conflict of interest in congress we will continue to hear the MSM,DNC.and GOP talk in circles. Here is a hint, they were paid to create the existing system and the system isn't broken for congress or lobbyist. Its only broken for us the people.

edit on 19331America/ChicagoFri, 31 Mar 2017 17:19:23 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

Fair game.

So what then do we do about Obama & Hillary (and Dick & Bush before them) for conspiring to blow up the Middle East, conspiring against the United States, conspiring against the World, etc?

edit on 31-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Do you happen to have a source on that? I'm not finding much.

Just please look at the Adam Housley tweets. There is a lot of new info and it seems they are going all out.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yup and she saw fit to use her reset button and sell Russia a huge amount of uranium...that they probably enriched and sold to Iran...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You are Correct, and President Trump was a Private Citizen until Jan 20, 2017, so he would have to have "colluded" since that date, using your own logic, therefore, this entire "Russian" hunt is moot
edit on 31-3-2017 by thedigirati because: Clarity

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join