It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

officals fear newborns contracted herpes from rabbi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What saddens me about this form of the circumcision is that it is AGAINST the original Mosaic law. You are NOT supposed to put blood in your mouth. Thait is SO not Kosher.
He prolly got it from a kid infected with the diesase.

And statistically, women whose partners have not been circumcised are more likely to get cervical cancer. And in many cases, the foreskin will not grow as fast as the rest of the penis, causing SEVERELY painful erections to just go pee....poor guy friend had to deal with this when he was 15.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I wouldn't bet he got it from a kid, but that's yet another can of worms.

If this practice is going to be continued, the people performing it for religious purposes should be forced to conform to the same sterility practices and procedures as any hospital would be obligated to use. These people used what they considered a safe religious ritual and now their children are dead or suffering. Their lives are ruined. Investigation is one thing, but the practice, no matter how traditional or ancient, must be stopped immediately by all who perform this ritual.

I think the Raping Priest Situation would kind of make all religions rethink their practice of putting mouth to children's genitals... even if it's not for sport.

<< 1   >>

join