It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Eve have sex with Lucifer in the Garden of Eden?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

no mention of Trees Rivers

the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit

There was a Kryptos puzzle group think site some years ago named realm of twelve.

The official spokesperson Elonka Dunin wanted to make it clear that the Kryptos puzzle solution/disclosure was to be a group effort rather than a single party (such as J Gillogly) just killing it.

"two rivers" is likely an allegorical reference to content "flow" especially common in the arts.

edit on 24-4-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Genesis 1:26
And God said: ‘Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.’

Well before Genesis 2:7 and not by the "LORD God".
We are, in my opinion, looking at two distinctly seperate creation accounts.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Marv77

At last, somebody else who sees what YHWH was/is. A tribal diety, jealous, unforgiving and certainly no friend of humanity. No wonder he got miffed when Eve saw the light. Frankly, I am surprised she wasn't smote down there and then.

Thank you.

edit on 24-4-2017 by fromtheskydown because: Spelling error

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

Genesis 1:26
And God said: ‘Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.’

Well before Genesis 2:7 and not by the "LORD God".
We are, in my opinion, looking at two distinctly seperate creation accounts.

There can not be any doubt about it. Chapter 1 and 2 are not related one bit.

God created heaven and Earth. Lord God planted a garden.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So you believe that God and Lord God are two different beings?

Do you being that Lord Almighty is also a different being?

You will find it interesting that "In the beginning God Created" the "God" (Elohim) is plural, but "created" is singular alluding to there being many aspects of God, but one unified action.

Also, you never answered why you think that nod is not east of Eden.
edit on 24-4-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Where does it state that the woman was cast out?

Have you read on?

Genesis Chapter 4:

4 Adam[a] made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the Lord I have brought forth[c] a man.” 2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel.

www.biblegateway.com...

If he was cast out - how could he make love with her? Through the fence and she would then throw over their offspring?

Interesting to note btw. that Chapter 4 gives further "evidence" that outside the garden there were already humans living.
Cain was worried about other humans killing him. Also, before the creation of Adam is mentioned, there was already the command to humans created to multiply.

Ah and btw also showing once more the curel nature of this "God". He would love the animal sacrifice of a firstborn, but refuse the crops of the land.

It always needs to be blood - and preferably, the blood of innocent creatures.

It's a sick cult.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Well, thank you, glad to have you on board =).

There is no doubt that the "God" which the jews even fear to call by his full name, is a negative being, probably a demon or even the devil.

Let's picture: "God" tells Moses, that the jews should mark their doors with a bloody sign of a sacrificed animal, so h would know, where not to enter in order to mess things up.

Is this the supreme being1? Lol, never. How could the creator have an inferior character to some of his creation?

We also find, that this "God" what spotted by the naked eye by numerous people - Moses of course, but also Abraham - who even managed to "argue him into submission".

And then later we can find that Zaccharias saw "the lord" inside the temple.

Sounds more like simple spirit worship of a spirit who managed to gain influence on a big scale. There are also a lot of similarities to the "Angel" Jibril - who chose Mohammed. Interestingly, Muslim tenets are very clear, that Mohammed was instructed to read - even though he was illiterate.

As a result he was chocked by "the messenger of God" - three times and was then told the first verse of the Quran, Surah 96.

And Mohammed was reportedly scared to death and ran home to his wife after this incident - and was only convinced by her, that he had been chosen by almighty God.

Also an interesting note, that geographically, the locations where Moses came from and where he was chosen vs. where Mohammed was chosen, are not far apart.

Seems to be a desert demon to me. One who wants to rule - with violence.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So you believe that God and Lord God are two different beings?
a reply to: fatkid

Yes i do without doubt.

After thee God had finished he's creation Lord God intervened and did some creation of he's own.
That is what Chapter 2 and 3 is all about.

There is a reason why Jesus came and why we have a misconseption about religion. It is because Lord God cast out Adam.

In screpture we are being told that Satan was cast out of heaven and Down to Earth. But the truth is that Adam was cast out of Lord Gods garden of Eden and down to Earth.

Do you being that Lord Almighty is also a different being?

Lord God is more delveloped and more intelligent than any of Gods creations. We humans are only Gods of this world (Earth).

In Eden Lord God formed a beast that is more subtil then Adam. A beast that is more developed and intelligent then Adam.
God never formed a beast that was more developed or intelligent then MAN.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Also, you never answered why you think that nod is not east of Eden.

The land of Nod have different meanings. But first you have to know where Adam was put after He was cast out of Eden Cherubims. Adam was forced out of the garden of Eden Cherubims. And then Adam met Eve. But where did Adam meet Eve?

The woman (Eve) that Adam knew in the garden of Eden Cherubims is not the Woman Adam knew after he was cast out.
Because Eve was never cast out of The garden.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

After thee God had finished his creation Lord God intervened and did some creation of he's own.

first, please provide evidence that they are terms referring to different beings.

There is a reason why Jesus came and why we have a misconception about religion. It is because Lord God cast out Adam.

Gen 1:28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it.

at the end of chapter 1 Man is already on earth

In scripture we are being told that Satan was cast out of heaven and Down to Earth. But the truth is that Adam was cast out of Lord Gods garden of Eden and down to Earth.

this depends on if you consider the book of revelation to be about the past or the future, because Satan is cast out of heaven with his angels in the book of revelation, so if you see it as prophecy, it hasn't happened yet.

Rev 12:7  So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

this takes place AFTER the seventh trumpet is blown

Lord God is more developed and more intelligent than any of Gods creations. We humans are only Gods of this world (Earth).

please provide reference that Lord God is a creation of God and that it is more intelligent that any of God's creations.

In Eden Lord God formed a beast that is more subtle then Adam. A beast that is more developed and intelligent then Adam.
God never formed a beast that was more developed or intelligent then MAN.

Gen 1:28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it."

at the end of chapter 1 Man is already on earth

Gen 3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made.

please provide reference that the serpent is more developed than Adam, it clearly states the serpent is smarter than animals, not smarter than man.

Further - Chapters 2 and 3 use both "Lord God" - "God", the only time "God" appears though is when the serpent is talking

Gen 3:2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 butGoddid say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “ForGodknows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

when you see "Lord God" is translated from "Adonai YHWH" or "LORD Lord" or "Master Lord" - the reason the serpent uses "God" and doesn't use "Lord God" could be because the serpent doesn't consider God to be his master.

The woman (Eve) that Adam knew in the garden of Eden Cherubims is not the Woman Adam knew after he was cast out.

Gen 3:20 Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living.

Gen 4 Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain..

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

first, please provide evidence that they are terms referring to different beings.

In Genesis Chapter 1. The creation of Heaven and Earth is dedicated to God.

- God created Man as male and female. In their image he created them.

And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

What did Lord God do after God rested on the seventh day?

I Guess that is what Chapter 2 is all about.

Why is God suddenly given a title Lord God in Chapter 2?

Lord is an appellation for a person or deity who has authority, control, or power over others acting like a master, a chief, or a ruler

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

- God created Man as male and female. In their image he created them.

please provide reference that this is talking about "God" and "Lord God"

I already said in an earlier post that "God(plural) created(singular)" alluded to the idea that god exists in many aspects, but acts as one force..... as in, they didn't work together, they didn't collaborate, it was literally the same thing in action, but multiple things in essence (OMNIPOTENT/OMNIPRESENT/OMNISCIENT)

I Guess that is what Chapter 2 is all about.

I agree there is a lot of guessing going on

Lord is an appellation for a person or deity who has authority, control, or power over others acting like a master, a chief, or a ruler

you are using Wikipedia to translate from Hebrew -> greek ->latin ->English

A·do·nai
ˌädōˈnī,-ˈnoi/
noun
noun: Adonai
a Hebrew name for God.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

This has taken long enough.

If you dont get it by now you wont get it later.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
No. She didn't.

One thing we can learn from this is the absolute love Adam had for his wife Eve - just as Christ has for his church.

When Adam found Eve had done the forbidden he had a choice - put her aside and leave her to the wrath of God OR enter into her act.

Adam loved her so much he accpeted what she did and did the same.

A wonderful example, from the get go, what Christ later would do for us.

peace

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

It never mattered what Adam wanted or what Adam felt for the woman.

Lord God wanted Adam out fo the garden from the start.

Lord God didnt plant a garden and make a Serpent for no reason. It was all a set up to stage a false sin.

Adam and the woman are not even created in the image of God. They are both human hybrids potraying to be made in the image of God.
The woman was not even formed on Earth.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

you are making very bold claims, which are not supported by the scripture you are using to make said claims.

you might be 100% right, but there just isn't enough evidence to support - it COULD mean a lot of things.

I'm just pointing out that when looked at from a non-bias angle, there are some dots you still need to connect. without guessing.

there is a simple fact we are over looking, and that is the Hebrew language has multiple names for "God", and with little research it is easy to find out that "LORD" "Lord" "God" "Lord God" "Lord Almighty" all have very distinct reasons for being spelled the way they are spelt, when you compare them to the Hebrew letters that are used in the original document you are siting a translation of.

God is referred to by 20 names in the new and old testament, is this supposed to allude to there being 20 different Gods that the story of the bible is centered around?

Elohim
El Shaddai
El Elyon
El Olam
Yahweh
Yahweh Jireh
Yahweh Nissi
Yahweh Shalom
Yahweh Sabbaoth
Yahweh Maccaddeshcem
Yahweh Ro’i
Yahweh Tsidkenu
Yahweh Shammah
Yahweh Elohim Israel
Adonai
Theos
Kurios
Despotes
Father
Wonderful

7 of them are used in Genesis (and other places)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

And you know this... How?

Just asking... Because you're 100% wrong.

peace

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

And you know this... How?

Just asking... Because you're 100% wrong.

peace

Well first of all you have to read it all. Then you have to understand what you have read.

You dont have to agree With me. I am just telling everyone how i see it from how i read genesis Chapter 1, 2 and 3.
I know my view dont add up to the traditional one. But i have a mind of my own and i trust it more then the traditional mind.

If you dont see whats wrong With Genesis Chapter 2 and 3 compared to Chapter 1. There is probably a slim chanse to non that you will agree With my take on this. And since you state that i am 100% wrong i really dont have to explain anymore do i?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

What you state is all true. But the fact is that the Bible is Distributed like it is. With the texts exactly like they are.
That is what actually matters, because this is what People will read and it will shape their understanding off all this.

I think its important to bring up some questions when it come to Genesis, because they dont add up to how we are being told to interpret the texts as they are.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I read an interesting theory...and I can't remember where...that the God of Moses was possibly a Djinn.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

I read an interesting theory...and I can't remember where...that the God of Moses was possibly a Djinn.

The God of Moses was Lord God.

Lord God is also describes as the Dragon, That old Serpent, Satan and the Devil.

Revalation Chapter 20 verse 2.

I stated earlier that Lord God was also the serpent who tricked the woman in the garden of Eden.
Thers is no doubt that Lord God staged all this to make man think that they have sined against God. And that all humans are born sinners. But its all false. We are not born sinners we are groomed to become sinners through the relgion of Lord God.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join