It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Eve have sex with Lucifer in the Garden of Eden?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

Since you go into this by questioning what is correct or not. Lets setp back a bit.

In genesis Chapter 2 verse 7 Lord God formes Adam from the Dust on the ground.
Verse 7 Chapter 2.

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground

Then it goes on to state that Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; And there He put the man who he had formed.

But in Genesis Chapter 3 verse 23. Adam the man was suddenly taken? Now Adam is taken and not formed.

23 LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Where did Lord Keep Adam while he was planting the garden?

How many years would it take for the trees to grow and the garden to be completed?

Where did Lord God keep Adam?

Adam was alive before Lord God planted the garden. That is stated in Chapter 2 verse 7.

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

How did Lord God keep Adam alive?

According to Chapter 2 there were no plants or anything growing. And no beasts/animals. Lord God had to plant the garden and form the beasts first.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Why does that seem more like a young kid playing the SIMs trying to start drama, than a All-knowing deity showing love for their creations?

I thought all of this was metaphorical, to symbolize good being corrupted by evil via temptation at easy ways than hard work?

I often wonder how I would of handled religion back in the day, it's such a device that has one ( if easily swayed ) to really believe that to disregard said information, you have lost everything.

If such was true, what a sad existence to be ruled by a petty vain dictator.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Quite an absurd interpretation of a Myth which contradicts itself, is of unknown origin and does not in the slightest have any reference to sexual intercourse.

The offspring story however, I interpret as follows: Since women are the ones giving birth - all sons and daughters of humanity are born by a woman. Meaning - the offsprings of Eve are all mankind.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

As a matter of fact the Genesis Myth and the role the snake plays is one of the reasons why the masons regard lucifer as the God and liberator of humanity - also linked to the Greek Myth of Prometheus, the Thief of Fire: www.greekmyths-greekmythology.com...

In the end nothing is certain - but it should be noted that Jahwe was only a tribal deity to begin with. And one of a despicable character as we can read in the books of Moses.

Moses also was a bloodthirsty cult leader and intolerant to the bone, unforgiving, cruel, commanding genocidal acts against other tribes, leading offensive wars, having people executed for collecting wood on the sabbath etc. At least this is all recorded in the bible itself.

But numerous deities are referred to in the bible. And from archeology we know, that Jahwe was not seen as the Omnigod - but thought by some to having had a wife: Astarte.

There is also the question regarding El Elyon and Yahwe. Anyone who really stuldies these things sees quite quicly that the jews never had a true form of monotheism.

And Jesus of course never mentioned the name Yahwe according to the gospels - only referring to Eli. The character of Yahwe in the books of Moses is quite demonic in my opition. Demanding daily animal sacrifices, ordering killings of everyone who leaves the cult or disagrees with the priests, breaks the sabbath, is homosexual etc.

A very questionable character.

The Video which is probably closest to the truth regarding the nature of Yahwe is this one: www.youtube.com...

There is no way to prove it obviously - however, I once was a convert to Islam - Allah and Yahwe have very similar characteristics in terms of how they interact/behave towards their supposed creation.

The energy surge, this guy is talking about in this video - I experienced the very same thing when reciting a certain verse of the quran referring to the God of Abraham very intensly. Therefore I believe what he claims - also the way he speaks shows he is spiritually advanved far more than the typical believer who is only thinking that there is just one way.

I have done quite some research on this topic. Both Yahwe and Allah keep their followers under submission by the use of fear. Fear is the essence of both judaism and Islam - fear of God.

What I think comes closest to the true creator God is the Gospels and of course the Bhagavad Gita of the Hindus - describing the Most High (Brahma) as a deity beyond comprehension - formless, without body, timeless, free of anger, hatred, threats, but full of wisdom and love.

While the vision of Yahwe as gigantic energy vampire pseudo-deity fits perfectly with the intolerance of this supposed God and the deathpenalty for apostasy - and it might also explain why the Muslims need to pray 5 times a day.

Regards

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Why does that seem more like a young kid playing the SIMs trying to start drama, than a All-knowing deity showing love for their creations?

Because Lord God did created a stage to fool man. Lord God formed a garden eastward in Eden to act as he's stage.

In Eden man and woman were isolated from the rest of the world created in genesis Chapter 1.

Lord God put man into the garden and formed all the actors (the beasts) to play their roles there.

Only Adam was brought back to Earth to tell about his sin. Non of the other actors (beasts) were cast out, not even the serpent. Neither was Eve (the woman). It is specifically mentioned that only Adam was cast out.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Only Adam was brought back to Earth to tell about his sin. Non of the other actors (beasts) were cast out, not even the serpent. Neither was Eve (the woman). It is specifically mentioned that only Adam was cast out.

I'm afraid this is not really true.

www.biblegateway.com...

You could come to this conclusion if it was not for what came before:

To the woman he said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”

Indeed afterwards - at least in the translation, only Adam is mentioned. It would not make any sense that Eve could stay in this context, however.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Marv77

I'm afraid this is not really true.

Sure it is true.

It is stated right here in this verse.

23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken.

Only Adam was formed from the dust on the ground. The woman was not. THe woman was made from Adams rib in Eden.

Where does it state that the woman was cast out?

Indeed afterwards - at least in the translation, only Adam is mentioned. It would not make any sense that Eve could stay in this context, however.

Only Adam was given the command to not to eat from the tree of good and evil. The woman was not The woman was not even formed yet when Lord God gave Adam the commandment. It is also mentioned in verse 17 where Lord God uses You to make the point to Adam. That is when Lord God reminds Adam.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Where exactly does it say Satan had sex with Eve?

Satan is not even human so I'm not sure how he would have done that

I think you are misinterpreting the text

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I never questioned what was correct or not. You said the source document doesn't give any information on the location of Eden, I point out that, that your statement wasn't correct, it give information on the location.

Here is a quote from you.

"God never spoke of Eden once. therefor Eden can not be a specific location on Earth. Because God never created Eden. So there is no way we would know where Lord God formed his garden to the east in Eden. But we do know that Eden is called Eden Cherubims. We know that Eden is given a specific name, but not a specific location."

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

"God never spoke of Eden once. therefor Eden can not be a specific location on Earth. Because God never created Eden. So there is no way we would know where Lord God formed his garden to the east in Eden. But we do know that Eden is called Eden Cherubims. We know that Eden is given a specific name, but not a specific location."

And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed

“And out of the ground the LORD God made to spring up every tree that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil

garden planted in Eden
trees in the middle

And on the banks, on both sides of the river, there will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither, nor their fruit fail, but they will bear fresh fruit every month, because the water for them flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for healing.”

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 Through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

garden planted in Eden has
a river in the middle of the garden
tree of life on both banks

Sources for rivers are mountains
water is bright as crystal up there

we have a river which both sides has the Tree of life on the banks
given the description in the quote above
its not just one tree its species of plant
which bears fruit
and a possible mountain for the source of bright crystal water

its possible that it has a geographical location
finding a fruit which only grows by a certain river in the world
by a mountain ?
its a start..

edit on 23-4-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit

Kryptos puzzle?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

God created the heaven and the Earth. Not Eden. There is no mention of Eden in genesis Chapter 1.

Lord God planted a Garden eastward in Eden.

Lord God did not created Eden, Lord God only planted a garden eastwards in Eden.

Eden is not on Earth.

If Eden was on Earth the first thing everyone would see is the flaming sword. Protecting the garden. It has never been found.

One location can be discarded and that is Earth.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

its a good thought

It was totally invisible. How's that possible? They used the Earth's magnetic field. x The information was gathered and transmitted underground to an unknown location. x Does Langley know about this? They should: It's buried out there somewhere. x Who knows the exact location? Only WW. This was his last message. x Thirty-eight degrees fifty-seven minutes six point five seconds north, seventy-seven degrees eight minutes forty-four seconds west.ID by rows.

no mention of Trees Rivers

the Ark ?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Their leaves will not wither, nor their fruit fail, but they will bear fresh fruit every month

the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month

using month denotes an Earth calendar
Earth calendar is used for Earth not heaven

If Eden was on Earth the first thing everyone would see is the flaming sword. Protecting the garden. It has never been found.

Eastern Orthodox tradition says that after Jesus was crucified and resurrected, the flaming sword was removed from the Garden of Eden, making it possible for humanity to re-enter Paradise.

en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

"We saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave
Out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire

the sword is interesting

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You keep repeating yourself, I never said Eden was on earth, I don't even take it in the literal sense.... it's like you just want to argue.

What I said is, the Bible says "NOD IS EAST OF EDEN"

If you do not disagree with this statement, then there is no arguement.

If you do disagree with it, I'm just asking you to explain why.

The flaming sword has nothing to do with it.

How can you justify that ANY passage is correct if you are saying one is wrong, and how did you come across the knowledge of which of the verses people should skip over?
edit on 23-4-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I don't know if noticed the quotation marks around my comment, but I was quoting someone else.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Adam and Eve were immortal spirit beings on the other side of a black hole.

Think bigger than childhood tales of human-looking creator gods, and 900 year old men that looked like your grandpa instead of like Neanderthal. You have a long way to go putting Methuselah, Adam, and even God in your own box of ignorance.

Eve didn't even have flesh until the Fall (what Satan sells as creation and everyone buys)

The tree in the garden has roots and branches. And its polarity was flipping. You know nothing
of your former homes. You are your own fertilizer. Sucked into the root system by an inverted echo of Gods voice.

edit on 24-4-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: Excessive foolery

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Yes, somehow People are told that Eden is some sort of Paradise.

Did Jesus ever talk about Lord Gods Eden?

How can Eden be Paradise when Lord Gods beasts still live there, Even Lord God and the serpent Wonders in that garden.
The tree of knowledge of good and evil should still be there.

Where does God or Jesus mention that this is paradise?

Does Jesus state that in Paradise you will meet the Serpent and Lord God?

The garden Lord God planted eastwards in Edne is not a good Place for us to be. The serpent is the moste subtil beast Lord God made. This beast is way more developed and intelligent then any of us. Non of us would want to meet this beast or even spend time With it. Non of us should even look forward to spending time With Lord God who actually planted such a garden and formed such beats.

Adam named all the beats that Lord God made. Why did Adam give this specific beast the name: Serpent?
Adam must have done that for a very good reason.

............................................................................... EDIT

Somehow it seams like Lord God has formed he's own son; the Serpent.

If Eden is paradise Lord God would be thee God of that Paradise, and the Serpent would be like Jesus.

I would not feel much safe in this Paradise.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I don't disagree
just pointing out that its possible its was on earth
as quote uses months, part of the earth calendar

edit on 24-4-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

I don't disagree
just pointing out that its possible its was on earth
as quote uses months, part of the earth calendar

Its odd yes. But why would Lord God mention that he would send Adam forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

This indirectly state that Adam was formed at one specific location and brought to a different specific location.

The other odd thing is that Lord God planted a garden eastwards in Eden. This means that Eden existed before Lord God planted his garden. Where is this Eden?

Why did genesis Chapter 1. not mention that God created heaven and Eden, Or Eden and earth. Why does it specifically state that God created heaven and the Earth?

Only the garden Lord God planted is protected by a flaming sword. It is not stated that Lord Gods Garden is hidden.
There is no mentioning of that Eden is hidden eiter. But still we can not find it anywhere on Earth.

Lord God had to plant his garden. This state that Lord God had to plant seeds.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join