It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trumps National Security Council lead by....3 women? It...can't...be....

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Donald Trump has been accused of misogyny so often in this election many things that he does to promote women are overlooked and not reported in the media.

Two of his Deputy National Security Advisers are women and a third is in charge of writing the national security strategy. These are the people who are in charge of writing policy in a male dominated role until now so where is the credit to them...as well as the POTUS? The last women to old this position I believe was Condi Rice.

Link

Why is this not in the media? Especially at the start of Womens History month this should be discussed but then again it would not fit the current narrative about our elected President Mr Trump.

At the NSC, the women say they’ve found no difference in treatment due to their gender. McFarland calls Trump an “equal opportunity guy.” “President Trump is an equal opportunity guy in the sense of, I’m in a room, and as I said, I’m in the president’s daily briefing in the morning, and sometimes there’s only one woman in the room, and sometimes the vice president’s national security adviser — also a woman, Col. Andrea Thompson, is there, and the president will look at us and expect us to answer the tough questions just as readily as anybody else,” she said.

“In fact sometimes when the really tough questions come, I look around at my male colleagues who are afraid to say something, and I’m the first one to jump in and say, ‘Well you could think of it this way, Mr. President.’ And often the only other person who jumps right in with me is the other woman,” she said. Her advice to women in any career field? “Don’t settle. Don’t settle for second best. And don’t quit, and don’t give up.”

This is the same as Barbara Res who in the 80's was picked to help construct Trump Tower which was unheard of at the time and still is not the norm for such large projects today.
edit on 03pm31pmf0000002017-03-31T13:52:17-05:000117 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Sexist!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The same narrative is going around about Pence now too. Supposedly he has something against women because he won't have a private dinner with a female other than his wife. It would be nice to hear the left talk about something important eventually. In my experience only easy women would be against a man that holds moral values with his wife.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Holy jesus christ, he named 3 women to important positions, that has to forgive all the dumb # he said about alot of different women.

Truly a defender of women all over the world.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Those women don't count because they aren't real women who believe what real women believe...or something.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's a little late for that now....

The Trump WH is in chaos and disarray.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Love how you're pulling the Hillary con, by if Trump dares insult specific individuals (no matter how rightfully so) then that gets trumped up to meaning that's how he looks at all women.

Talk about sexist / racist / whatever, no one could ever compete with you lot on all that cookie cutter tribalist poppycock.
edit on 31-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Did I say anything about forgiveness? Nope. I am pointing out that contrary to the bs spewed in the media the WH is NOT in disarray and he has appointed women to very important positions.

You sound like poor HRC. Who, during a PAID speech...hahahaha....earlier this week talked to the Professional Businesswomen of California this week and said...

link

The former U.S. Secretary of State criticized the federal government’s leaders on everything from health care to a shortage of women in top positions. Without mentioning President Donald Trump by name, Clinton faulted her former presidential rival for having what she said was the lowest number of women in an administration for a generation.

Really HRC? First time back and still talking out her....
Imagine how much could be accomplished if she had talked about what he has really done?
edit on 03pm31pmf0000002017-03-31T14:29:59-05:000259 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Love how you're pulling the Hillary con, by if Trump dares insult specific individuals (no matter how rightfully so) then that gets trumped up to meaning that's how he looks at all women.

Talk about sexist / racist / whatever, no one could ever compete with you lot on all that cookie cutter tribalist poppycock.

Used hillarys name check

Was off topic also check

Did you have anything else to add?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
So, were they too ugly to grab them by the p*ssy?

Not funny, this is a serious pice, give it a rest.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
The same narrative is going around about Pence now too. Supposedly he has something against women because he won't have a private dinner with a female other than his wife. It would be nice to hear the left talk about something important eventually. In my experience only easy women would be against a man that holds moral values with his wife.

I read that pence will not be alone with a woman other than his wife to eliminate any question of sexual misconduct. Sad that he has to take such measures.

www.theatlantic.com...
edit on 31-3-2017 by Bluntone22 because: Link

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Sad but very wise.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

I agree, if he only has dinner with his wife ,which is a good thing, he doesn't run the risk of unfounded accusations .

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Donald Trumps National Security Council lead by....3 women?

Perhaps, but they let him play 'puppeteer'...
He obviously sees women as subhuman, sub-man, anyway.

new topics

top topics

join