It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is worried about trump investigation lol

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

No they didn't.

Trump...he screw up.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What is this thread about. Bashing obama?
Another one? Because lol...
The story attached in case you geniuses missed it says Obama is concerned...that no progress is being made in the country.
It's a criticism of the trump presidency so far. Trump has no time to run the country.
Tweet, fight, say something stupid and inappropriate, fight some more, lie, lie again just cuz you can't help it. Then start the whole thing over again.
Oh yeah and keep up a live running game of Spy Vs Spy.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Obviously no body not even the OP read it??? No that can't be.
You guys read it right?
Nope just jumped in a conversation... no slam session.
It's so revealing to me about the people I share this forum with.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
In a news article by nbc they state that obama is
Obama Is ‘Genuinely Concerned’ About Lack of Progress in Washington: Earnest

Hahahhahah

For the White House, I do think they have to be concerned because it looks like they're trying to launder this information through the Republican chairman of the House Intelligence Community — again to try to exonerate or at least defend the tweets of the president of the United States," Earnest said

www.nbcnews.com...

Basically obama is crying about why the investigation is on him and not on the russian collusion case

Why are liberals so pathetic lol

HAAAA!.... I seriously doubt it...Bush is painting artwork these days...and Barrack is laughing all the way to the golf course.

Nothing ever happens once a Prez leaves....look at how we were gonna make Bush Jr. pay for lying about this and that 911- etc...and he laughed all the way home to Texas...and Cheney too....

Barrack's only worried about his golf game

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: digital01anarchy

No more pathetic than your lame excuse for a post! Obama is 100% correct. The "Anti's" are the Trump bots who share a collective brain and are unable to think for themselves. They made fake media prominent and all side with the Russians. Bunch of low info Traitors.

Translation: Why won't all the Trump supporters just listen to we...the liberals? We are able to convince most of the country with our lies but these damn Trump people won't follow our lead. That ticks me off!!! We made up some really good lies, but the right refuses to believe them. Damn it...all that work and nothing!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: digital01anarchy
Maybe Obama should have walked away like other past Presidents instead of trying to set up road blocks. Kinda makes you wonder what he has to be worried about.....

Definitely. By him not cleanly walking away but muddying the waters has created a backlash against him that for me, is great to see. Obama sure isn't squeaky clean, hes done a lot of bad things however the black community in general praise him. I say black community as they certainly deemed him some kind of lord just because of his skin colour but he failed big time.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Could this be what actually has Obama scared?????

Seems like a Guilty conscious to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I smell a goose cooking? Maybe a flock of them.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I've tried to stay somewhat neutral lately because what is going on in America is so frigging nuts, so over the top, so corrupt---that to acknowledge it fully would do most of us in.

But make no mistake: Obama was there in the Oval Office to bring the New World Order to a new level using liberalism as the tool.

And don't even dispute the idea of New World Order. It's talked about now in all circles, on the news, in magazines. Everyone knows it now, so spare me the long explanation of what it is and how it's being implemented.

As far as I'm concerned if you are a dedicated liberal you are being used by the cabal to usher in a new world and you are willingly going along with it---probably not even knowing what you're cheering on.

Trump is trying to take down the NWO and the deep state isn't going down without a fight.

We are literally looking evil in the face. It's too bad the liberals think they're supporting something good.

I wish they'd wake up but they are so brainwashed.
edit on 3-4-2017 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join