It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with info on UFO/Alien encounters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi everyone. There are a few questions I want to ask concerning my investigation with UFO/Alien encounters.

Normally, I wouldn't ask you guys, I would simply google the info. But the specific keywords I need like "UFO Oil" or "UFO metal powder" I get pages of results concerning beauty products in google!!! Which is strange because I have very good security in my computer and I don't have any malware. However, it is the only search items that gives me unreliable results so here I ask:

- Concerning UFO/Alien encounters or flying saucer crashes, has there been accounts of a rather large amount of thick oil-like substance leaking out of the vehicle?? The liquid having more likely used as part of the vessel operation than biological nature.

- Did the liquid had metallic glitter in it like it has finely powdered metal mixed into it?

- Existence of fine metallic powder in any form?

- Existence of a large amount of very thin layered metal sheets? In what arrangement or shape?

This is all for now, thanks!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
About the liquid, there is this account from Peru allegedly. Liquid is mentioned at around 6:40.

BT
edit on 31-3-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

AS I recall, there were at least a few ufo's in the state of Pennsylvania around 2008 that people who saw a ufo that deposited some type of powder or something, which seemed to glitter, or glow, and it landed on trees, then was seemingly sucked back up into the ufo. The TV Show UFO Hunters had an episode about these sightings from 2008.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This thread is excellent because after one of my nearest UFO encounters, I had extremely fine, gunmetal colored "glitter" powder all over me for about a week. It embedded into my skin. I thought I was crazy.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
that description sounds a bit familiar tough i could be wrong
what you are specifically looking for?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Ha! I was going to link the same video for him!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
OK this thread has my full attention, carry on!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
About the liquid, there is this account from Peru allegedly. Liquid is mentioned at around 6:40.
BT

Thanks for that video, I had not seen that, it's like the old days when we had fun and watched these types, before Dr. Greer, (I use that term, "Dr." lightly) screwed it all up...

This guy in the video is as believable as they come in my opinion, he didn't have any signs that he was lying or making stuff up as far as I saw, not that I am an expert on that stuff. Anything with Linda Moulton Howe in it makes me not want to watch. (She was at the end if nobody watched it all)

I'd like to see more of that newer stuff, I didn't realize they continued on with it all.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The Knowles family's car was covered in a fine type of dust after the incident - don't know if it was metallic though.

News Archive

''We were a little bit skeptical at first,'' said Sgt. Jim Furnell of Ceduna Police in the state of South Australia. ''But after investigating, we are treating the reports very seriously.''

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

This guy in the video is as believable as they come in my opinion

Yeah, I like him too. I think there was a thread on his interview a while back here at ATS, and somebody checked out some checkable pieces of his story.

I'll see if I can dig it up.

I don't like Greer so much anymore, but many of the witnesses seems credible to me.

BT

ETA: Found the thread here on ATS on the video.
edit on 31-3-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Existence of a large amount of very thin layered metal sheets? In what arrangement or shape?

I think Mark McCandlish describes a lot of very thin layered metal sheets in some kind of resin/chrystal in the ARV that he drew from a description at an alleged "secret exibition" at an Airshow.

If you search for him on Youtube there is various videos where he goes into the design.

Also a bit in the wikia paged I linked above.

BT

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
On google you can refine your search by excluding certain key words. For example. UFO oil -"beauty" -"make up". If you are signed in to a google account it will trend you searches based on past searches while logged in to that account. Logging out of your google account can help. If you have other tabs up the content of those tabs will trend your searches as well. Google is kinda creepy sometimes. I'm not going to say skynet...but skynet.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

a reply to: recrisp

This guy in the video is as believable as they come in my opinion

Yeah, I like him too. I think there was a thread on his interview a while back here at ATS, and somebody checked out some checkable pieces of his story.

I'll see if I can dig it up.

I don't like Greer so much anymore, but many of the witnesses seems credible to me.

BT

I have been watching similar videos about the Sirius Disclosure stuff, I more than likely have found what you are referring to, maybe.
(Yeah, I just did a search and found two threads here that discuss this)

Yeah, some seem credible, some, not so much, but it's all fun stuff for me, it's not politics, that's all I can say.
Thank you again, I don't want to hijack this any more than I already have.

edit on 31-3-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

BT

Bingo! That's exactly what I'm looking for! I am developing an advance space propulsion device. It has nothing in relation to UFO's at first. The concept began in the 80's and first experiments in the 90's and uses EM fields to produce thrust or even warp space (the latter is still being investigated).

In the early 2000's, I have progressed to using either finely ground metal powder or fine strips or layers of metal in resin to produce much stronger EM fields.

The next experiments, I'll be using both metal impregnated resin and mineral oil. It's on hold atm for lack of time because I have to work weekends these days (a job that is unrelated).

The reason I am asking these question is because I recently came up with UFO accounts of fine strips of metal being left on the ground. It caught my curiosity because my setup also uses fine strips of metals and sometimes, these metal strips come off during operation.

The next phase of experiment will use mineral oil with fine metal particles so I'm thinking if UFOs use similar system to what I'm using then it might use oil with metal particles in it.

That is why I asked these questions....I have no idea that UFO's use them, it's just a hunch based on what I'm trying to create!

At my current stage of development, I'm still not producing enough thrust to overcome Earth's gravity. A special oil-based compound with fine metal mixture would absolutely solve the thrust problem.

Thanks so much for that video!

edit on 1-4-2017 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Existence of a large amount of very thin layered metal sheets? In what arrangement or shape?

I think Mark McCandlish describes a lot of very thin layered metal sheets in some kind of resin/chrystal in the ARV that he drew from a description at an alleged "secret exibition" at an Airshow.

If you search for him on Youtube there is various videos where he goes into the design.

Also a bit in the wikia paged I linked above.

BT

The "rocket replacement" technology I'm trying to develop has a few versions.

Again, I'm asking those question to see if UFO technology might be similar to what I'm trying to create.

One of the theoretical version uses very thin and numerous layers of metal and resin arranged in an arch. It's supposed to be the most efficient but I never built that version due to difficulty.

The alternative is to use atomized metal filled resin. Not as efficient but a lot easier to make -- and might be able to attenuate radar signals too to reduce radar signature.

Finally, the material's purpose is to protect against lightning strikes. The electrical property make lightning go around it instead of going through it to protect the vehicle and the occupants. Not sure if modern plastic composite airplanes use such technology but I believe they should for protection from lightning!

Thank you very much for the links they were very helpful!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

You are welcome, of course :-)

Just proceed with caution and don't electrocute yourself or create a black hole in your garage (or a singularity in your basement) by accident, okay?

Or blow up your house...

You never know ;-)

Safety first.

BT

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Sounds like your building a Gravitor, have you tried bismuth & zinc?
Those metals were once mentioned concerning the material from Roswell.
It would appear the ARV (flux-liner) uses a different approach, the material in the central column was supposed to be mercury or some mercury based fluid or gas, personally i think this may have been a plasma spiral primary coil, or a massive HV diode.The gloopy lead paint on the outside was slapped on later to provide extra shielding from secondary radiation. That would probably flake off.

If you are using a HF or pulsed system, be careful of x-ray emissions from the back end of the device.

Apparently the TR3-B type craft use a layer of nanoparticles of bariun titanate with just a hint of hafnium bound in some kind of paint. I have no data that relates this with Roswell or the ARV, they seem to be separate systems giving similar results.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines

Sounds like your building a Gravitor, have you tried bismuth & zinc?
Those metals were once mentioned concerning the material from Roswell.

The propulsion system under my research looks different than Roswell example. My concept requires high density materials and will use a high density fluid medium. The fluid is where the EM processes take place.

Indeed Bismuth would be a good filler material to use in finely ground form and mixed with the fluid due to its high density and semiconductor properties. My only concern for Bismuth is that is a strongly diamagnetic material. I require the metal filler to be suspended uniformly in the fluid medium as much as possible. However, the transient magnetic fields might cause the Bismuth particles to repel each other ---- this could work favorably to avoid sticking together or it could reduce the density of the particles when magnetic fields are present which is bad.

The containment material which is solid would also require a metal filler or fine/microscopic layers of metal and insulator. However, finely ground copper metal would suffice. If strong radiation is expected, the filler can be made of lead so doubles utility as radiation shielding as well. The metal powder-resin compound is less efficient but more robust. Damage caused by superheated plasma (like a very improbable lightning strike) would sometimes "self-heal". If damage is bigger, it can be very easily repaired but otherwise, remains functioning. Damage of this kind with metal layers would disable the entire unit and the damage cannot be repaired. I believe the Roswell craft used such version and it succumbed to multiple lightning strikes.

The whole works would be quite heavy with the use of high density materials because of apparent observation, the effect seems to ignore mass/inertia and higher medium density seem to enhance it. Although I haven't produced acceleration rates over 9.81 m/s2 (Earth gravity) yet so it still cannot levitate. But then, I have not used ideal materials yet.

The Roswell craft on the other hand uses incredibly lightweight materials so we might be dealing with entirely different technology.

I guess it'll have to be test at some point but not anytime soon. I'll probably resume full capacity work not after several years from now. I just ended my work due to lack of time. Just to conclude, I wish to know if it has any similarities with UFO technology accounts. And it seems that there are few examples that did and that UFO technology apparently is diverse too.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The whole works would be quite heavy with the use of high density materials because of apparent observation, the effect seems to ignore mass/inertia and higher medium density seem to enhance it. Although I haven't produced acceleration rates over 9.81 m/s2 (Earth gravity) yet so it still cannot levitate. But then, I have not used ideal materials yet.

Yes that seems to be the way it works, i agree entirely

The Roswell craft on the other hand uses incredibly lightweight materials so we might be dealing with entirely different technology.

I guess it'll have to be test at some point but not anytime soon. I'll probably resume full capacity work not after several years from now. I just ended my work due to lack of time. Just to conclude, I wish to know if it has any similarities with UFO technology accounts. And it seems that there are few examples that did and that UFO technology apparently is diverse too.

Yes again, there are as many ways of moving a craft as there are ways of generating electricity.
A detailed material analysis would be useful at this point, Beau Kitselman did this in regard to gravitors, and Searl did something similar but then using his magic numbers theory.
Not sure about Searl, but we should take any & all info into consideration.
I hope i get more time to work on this.
Good luck!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
Hi everyone. There are a few questions I want to ask concerning my investigation with UFO/Alien encounters.

Normally, I wouldn't ask you guys, I would simply google the info. But the specific keywords I need like "UFO Oil" or "UFO metal powder" I get pages of results concerning beauty products in google!!! Which is strange because I have very good security in my computer and I don't have any malware. However, it is the only search items that gives me unreliable results so here I ask:

- Concerning UFO/Alien encounters or flying saucer crashes, has there been accounts of a rather large amount of thick oil-like substance leaking out of the vehicle?? The liquid having more likely used as part of the vessel operation than biological nature.

- Did the liquid had metallic glitter in it like it has finely powdered metal mixed into it?

- Existence of fine metallic powder in any form?

- Existence of a large amount of very thin layered metal sheets? In what arrangement or shape?

This is all for now, thanks!

Common mica stone...is often found at UFO landing zones, especially in grassy fields. The crystalized mineral, can be peeled-off in leafy sheets. I've never heard of any UFO landing spots, that leaked any type of oil. But the one's that land in grassy fields?...have sometime revealed, that have a burnt-out landing zone, with tripod landing marks; possibly caused by a magnetically contained plasma shield, surrounding the starship or E.T. alien scout ship itself --- Including officially recorded: slightly higher levels of radioactivity measured in recently vacated UFO landing zones.

I'm into starship propulsion myself...ever since my 1976 foo-fighter sighting.

Wish you luck...

Erno
edit on 8-4-2017 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

top topics

<<   2 >>

join