It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlled Demolition of Atlanta I-85 Bridge Proof??? Trump involved???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This has their fingerprints all over it.

Those fingerprints were destroyed by the blaze and high pressure water hoses. I'm absolutely positive of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
First of all, I have personally known AFC Cochran for many, many years.
These are his words not mine.
He would have never, ever phrased a statement in that manner incorrectly.

Atlanta Fire Chief Kelvin Cochran disclosed Thursday night that other parts of I-85 had been "compromised" — including the important interchange over Piedmont Road, which leads to the state Capitol.

Then you've never heard him on tequila.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
CNN has just posted a surveillance picture of the suspect fleeing the scene, It appears it was a guy with a lighter and hairspray.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

originally posted by: rickymouse
Depending on the companion chemistry, yes, fire can cause steel to fail. Throw in some magnesium or maybe even some Phosphorous into the mix, or another half a dozen different reactive metals and it can occur.

In the case of the World Trade Center, another item that contributed to the fire getting so hot was the bellows effect (the introduction of additional air into the fire through the windows of the building).

Think of it this way: ancient man could melt iron with their wood-burning/charcoal-burning smelting furnaces because they also introduced additional oxygen to the fire through the use of bellows. This made their fires burn hotter -- hot enough to melt metal.

A well breathing fire isn't the same as a smelting / blast / forging furnace with artificially injected air flow.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I've known him since he was a pup and I've never known him to take a drink.
He has never played politics. Or went along with the boys.
He's been in a lot of hot water over the years because he always spoke the truth to the public no matter what the cost.

Buck

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

So whats your point ?? Sounds like a few sections might need replaced that's all I have read into it. Hot fire underneath traveling between the beams both ways would compromise a lot of spans.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: craig732
It's all part of the plan, create a false flag too achieve Trumps Infrastructure Agenda, so Halliburton can get rich owning roads & bridges...

edit on 31-3-2017 by Prankster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Prankster

OR a rat entered a conduit, chewed the insulation off the main, and it shorted on the conduit, igniting a bundle of wires, or possibly a gas line.

We need to make infrastructure great again.

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: corrcction

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You're making some odd connections.... Not saying they're crazy, but I am saying they're crazy...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Orange fireball matches Trump's hair.... so proof.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Box of Rain

originally posted by: rickymouse
Depending on the companion chemistry, yes, fire can cause steel to fail. Throw in some magnesium or maybe even some Phosphorous into the mix, or another half a dozen different reactive metals and it can occur.

In the case of the World Trade Center, another item that contributed to the fire getting so hot was the bellows effect (the introduction of additional air into the fire through the windows of the building).

Think of it this way: ancient man could melt iron with their wood-burning/charcoal-burning smelting furnaces because they also introduced additional oxygen to the fire through the use of bellows. This made their fires burn hotter -- hot enough to melt metal.

A well breathing fire isn't the same as a smelting / blast / forging furnace with artificially injected air flow.

In the case of a building, the consumption of oxygen from the fire causes a vacuum effect near the fire, which creates high winds -- especially on higher floors. Those winds and vacuum effect come together to cause great volumes of air to be sucked in through the window openings, mimicking a furnace bellows.

edit on 2017/3/31 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

And what science, or observations from that day are you going by?

A WTC fire creates a "high winds" inducing vacuum, that Trump's bridge fire wouldn't? lol

Bellows blow, vacuums suck.

On 9/11, aside from additional breeziness from being up a skyscraper, there were no high winds to FORCE air anything ike a bellows blasting into a controlled smoke free chamber.

And then there was the pesky issue of thick clouds of smoke in the towers that day.
edit on 31-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Its called spalling. When applying water to fire to a heated concrete source, it begins to breakdown.

528 fire

This happened years ago in my first due area in brevard county florida, I dont think trump was involved. This fire was started by a tanker carrying 8000 gallons of fuel spilling and finding a ignition source. High heat, water and foam, damaged the overpass and had to be rebuilt. I have a fire tornado picture somewhere, I believe its on my external hard drive some where.

High rise fires are very dangerous, due to high winds. just because its not windy ground level doesnt mean its not windy above the tree line. Busted out windows supply unlimited amounts of oxygen to the fire. The fire grows and pushed the direction of the wind.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

what great logic you have there.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What I want to know is where ever in the world did people get the idea that fire CAN'T make steel fail? I've seen it happen as a result of over turned tanker trucks catching fire and burning up over passes and I've seen the pitted twisted steel that was the over pass.

Sometimes........I'm just amazed.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Nah. Trump had nothing to do with this.

It's called "physics."

This. I don't like Trump but this is silly. There's zero evidence of a false flag here. Trump has enough real scandal going on, we don't need fake ones.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Goddamn it! Stop giving that orange bastard credit for our hard work! It took us weeks to plan this.

(Credit to KJ who found this-what the hell were you actually looking for?!)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I saw that you'd posted here so came for a chuckle. I wasn't disappointed .

edit on 31-3-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Congratulations sir. You are the first person to really get what I was saying with this obviously ridiculous and sarcastic thread I created.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join