It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlled Demolition of Atlanta I-85 Bridge Proof??? Trump involved???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Look at the 1:07 mark at this video... there clearly appears to be "demolition squibs" just like many of you have said there were at The World Trade Center on 9/11!

And just like many people said here on ATS about The World Trade Center on 9/11, it is impossible for fire to melt steel! According to many ATS members, there is no way that a fire can cause structural steel to fail. So OBVIOUSLY, this MUST be a controlled demolition!

My speculation is that Trump had a demolitions team blow up the bridge. Now he will sweep in and save the day and have "his people" come in and fix it in two weeks, just like he did at Wollman Rink in Central Park!

So why does what I am saying sound crazy?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: craig732

Not crazy, very much crazy

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

That's some cray connection you have just discovered.

So why does what I am saying sound crazy

Cuz you cray cray.

If you're right I will gladly retract my statement and call you a genius.

edit on 31-3-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

! According to many ATS members, there is no way that a fire can cause structural steel to fail.

It was the concrete that failed/crumbled from the heat. Happens quite often, so....Yeah. This is just stupid. But, I'm sure the Anti Trump Brigade will be along shortly to testify that everything is Trump's fault, so why not blame a fire in the middle of a highway on him too.

smh.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Nah. Trump had nothing to do with this.

It's called "physics."

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I knew it...
It was Russian KGB dressed as Atlanta intransients trying to appear as they were just trying to have a campfire .
Bingo , you got it...

Not really
It was a crapload of fiber cables

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Depending on the companion chemistry, yes, fire can cause steel to fail. Throw in some magnesium or maybe even some Phosphorous into the mix, or another half a dozen different reactive metals and it can occur.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: craig732

Look at the 1:07 mark at this video... there clearly appears to be "demolition squibs" just like many of you have said there were at The World Trade Center on 9/11!

And just like many people said here on ATS about The World Trade Center on 9/11, it is impossible for fire to melt steel! According to many ATS members, there is no way that a fire can cause structural steel to fail. So OBVIOUSLY, this MUST be a controlled demolition!

My speculation is that Trump had a demolitions team blow up the bridge. Now he will sweep in and save the day and have "his people" come in and fix it in two weeks, just like he did at Wollman Rink in Central Park!

So why does what I am saying sound crazy?

The ice rink...bad example, Trump conned other people to fix the rink..unknowingly for nowt.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Mood: High
Member was on ATS
16 minutes ago

"Mood" that sometimes reflects the thoughts floating around in our head. No...? Seems we can't get away from politics though.
I will admit, it does seem fishy as the temps needed, seem to rely on the burning of the sheathing on the 'wire' that they say was stored under the collapsed section. I didn't think plastic/rubber would burn that hot without an accelerant..

edit on 31-3-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The argument was whether jet fuel can melt steel. When your talking about electricity, that is different because it can easily melt steel.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hate how the thread headlines read before clicking on the subject.
The lack of punctuation really changes the concept......

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

! According to many ATS members, there is no way that a fire can cause structural steel to fail.

It was the concrete that failed/crumbled from the heat. Happens quite often, so....Yeah. This is just stupid. But, I'm sure the Anti Trump Brigade will be along shortly to testify that everything is Trump's fault, so why not blame a fire in the middle of a highway on him too.

smh.

Nope. This theory is just nuts. Extremely, nuts.

Trump is in the clear this time.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Brilliant!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm going out on a limb here...and suggesting the Russians blew up the bridge to help Trump.

This has their fingerprints all over it.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The only thing I see trump involved in here, is you using his name to get more clicks.
edit on 31/3/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
PVC pipe started by the homeless or disgruntled employee. The 1:07 mark is when it collapsed. Just watch the news they have pictures of when it started.

HAPPY FRIDAY unless your trying to get across Atlanta.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Depending on the companion chemistry, yes, fire can cause steel to fail. Throw in some magnesium or maybe even some Phosphorous into the mix, or another half a dozen different reactive metals and it can occur.

In the case of the World Trade Center, another item that contributed to the fire getting so hot was the bellows effect (the introduction of additional air into the fire through the windows of the building).

Think of it this way: ancient man could melt iron with their wood-burning/charcoal-burning smelting furnaces because they also introduced additional oxygen to the fire through the use of bellows. This made their fires burn hotter -- hot enough to melt metal.

edit on 2017/3/31 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
First of all, I have personally known AFC Cochran for many, many years.
These are his words not mine.
He would have never, ever phrased a statement in that manner incorrectly.

Atlanta Fire Chief Kelvin Cochran disclosed Thursday night that other parts of I-85 had been "compromised" — including the important interchange over Piedmont Road, which leads to the state Capitol.

edit on 31-3-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Trump did it
i saw him while i was feeding my unicorn

top topics

<<   2 >>

join