It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Finder Developed by Caltech Targets Exoplanets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
i posted this link in another thread, and nobody took any notice of it, and it could be where disclosure is coming from, if it comes, IMO

caltech have made an alien finder, and this news coming just after the recent discovery of those exoplanet "neighbours" of ours....

Humankind has long been fascinated with the outer space. With the development of technology, men were sent to space, while others managed to land on the surface of the moon. Such quest for adventure and knowledge is now aimed by experts discovering extra-terrestrial life forms light-years away from Earth.
In order to make such goal possible, tech experts and scientists worldwide started developing a powerful telescope to help them with the said mission. To serve as an upgrade, experts at Caltech's Exoplanet Technology Laboratory introduced a technique known as "high-dispersion coronagraphy" that would help scientists locate biosignatures on exoplanets, according to Inverse.
As an overview, an exoplanet or extrasolar planet is a planet that orbits a star outside our solar system, according to Harvard.Edu. One of best-known example for it is the recently discovered seven potentially habitable extrasolar planet orbiting around the TRAPPIST-1 star, which is t 40 light-years away from our solar system.
That being said, scientists and astronomers are now being drawn to the said exoplanets hoping to find alien life. One way of achieving such goal, biosignatures on exoplanets should be discovered. And for that matter, Caltech "high-dispersion coronagraphy," would be much helpful.
These biosignatures serve as an indicator that an unknown force or process exists on a particular planet. By turning currently used powerful telescopes into an alien finder, certain biosignatures may be detected like photosynthesis or even a gas that would indicate organic life source.
For such process to proceed, experts need to block the light coming from a star that an exoplanet is orbiting. With the help of coronagraph, starlight is being blocked. Therefore giving scientists more opportunity to study a certain planet with less concern for too much light interference.
With the help of such technological improvement, experts are hoping to find a planet similar to our own planet. However, it would take more time before we can finally identify an Earth-like exoplanet.

Read more: www.telegiz.com...

it just seems now that the time is coming where we will know if other planets are harbouring life,

the technological advancements in the last 10-20 years have been huge, but in the last few years they have been gargantuan ......the end/beginning is near!?! A new enlightenment!?! Humanity will go through a consciousness shift if exposed to news that there is life out there imo.

edit on 31-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I like the picture in the article.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I like the picture in the article.

Yeah me too!!
Great Avatar!!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

My neighbor on the right... and the one on the left... are both "aliens". One from Mexico and one from Canada... both legal aliens with green cards to work in this country...

We need to stop blanketly referring to "aliens" as spacemen... and "ufo's" as flying saucers.... There should be a moratoreum on using those 2 words!

But.. I digress here... Carry on.....

idea:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

or you could call your neighbours your Brothers, and we can just use "aliens" as beings not from this dimension/world.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

or you could call your neighbours your Brothers, and we can just use "aliens" as beings not from this dimension/world.

Yeah...it took forever to stop using the term "spacemen" and "Flying saucers"....and still. When someones threads/posts "You know what I think the UfO's are and where they come from?"...I want to yell at the screen and say "Yeah. THEY ARE STILL UN-IDENTIFIED OBJECTS FLYING"...or we'd have to refer to them as 'IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS"...."Aliens", same thing.

C'mon, folks!

Thanks....MS

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

all this alien hunting, and me being open to many an eventuality, i find that the biggest sort of discovery would be that we are able to astral project, like so many people claim to do, but you never here that talk in any media outlet and even very rarely of CT sites, so whats the deal with that, especially if its true, then it would be very easy to prove, considering you can travel anywhere just by thinking of the place.....

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

all this alien hunting, and me being open to many an eventuality, i find that the biggest sort of discovery would be that we are able to astral project, like so many people claim to do, but you never here that talk in any media outlet and even very rarely of CT sites, so whats the deal with that, especially if its true, then it would be very easy to prove, considering you can travel anywhere just by thinking of the place.....

If you notice my avatars and headings...Ive been into Astral Travel since 1970...and have the ability. Developed it after years of meditating. But, Ive learned one thing.

Discussed openly? It causes non-believers or those who have no concept for frame of reference...to deride, disbelieve and deny the subject. They just want to argue. And Astral travel is worthy of much more than that type of "discussion".

Those who DO have the ability to move forwards, backwards and cross-planes of dimensions...have no real need to discuss it openly. And you'd have to have achieved it and frequently do it...to understand that.

So, I dont on-forum.....There are still those in denial because they seem to think it impossible and that we actually leave our bodies by jumping out the chair and flying around the room, when in fact...its the mind that does...

P.M. me if you'd like.....Best, MS

top topics

join