It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump does not seem concerned by Flynn

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well here I am talking to myself again. ...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Gryphon66

Senate Intelligence Committee has confirmed Russian interference in our General Election.

Wow
They just started yesterday did they not? I had heard the actual report may not even be available this year?

On Wednesday, Mr. Burr and his Democratic counterpart on the committee, Senator Mark Warner of Virginia, offered some evidence of what they had reviewed so far, saying they had begun to schedule the first of at least 20 interviews. Mr. Warner drew attention to reports of perhaps 1,000 internet trolls in Russia generating fake news stories and targeting them at swing states like Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. “Russia’s goal, Vladimir Putin’s goal, is a weaker United States,” he said.

NYT

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Why should trump be upset. What Flynn did was not that bad, but he lied to the VP. Trump knows that what Flynn did may have been a little illegal and to avoid prosecution which may ruin his life, giving testimony for immunity for anything he may have done wrong is a benefit. The reason nobody wants to make this deal really is because we already know all that Flynn is going to testify about, he just screwed up and is looking for a way to get immunity.

There is nothing there. Trump and many in his administration have had business deals with Russia, both parties benefited by those deals. That does not mean Russia has anything over these people, they have investments all over the place. We can trade with Russia without them bowing down to us. The USA does probably more surveillance of Russia than they do of us, but we have stupidly created too much risk in this country from hacking by the technology we have. Most of our society here is not totally dependent on technology, that is not a good thing. When you connect so much, the chance of someone controlling that is more of a threat. I know our government, especially the Dems, believe that controlling everything and making us dependent on the system is essential to dominate the people. This is actually an old practice, making people dependant on the government, it is just being totally exploited now.

What would most people do if the power went out, you can't even buy anything without technology, you cannot ship anything either without an ability to bill for the service. Our society has become so insecure this last twenty years that hardly nothing can function correctly without technology.

Blame this one on Silicon valley.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

So "there are reports of" issued as evidence at a hearing is not different than "the committee has confirmed"?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
LOL ... if a Trump operative breaks the law its only "a little illegal."

Flynn was acting as an undisclosed foreign agent during the time he was privy to the security briefings the President received.

The Intelligence Community, the Senate Intelligence Committee have all verified that there was Russian interference in our General Election. The fact that this blatantly obvious fact is still denied by Trump zealots is ... ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

So "there are reports of" issued as evidence at a hearing is not different than "the committee has confirmed"?

Perhaps you didn't read the quote? Senator Warren disclosed the contents of reports that he himself reviewed. Those reports offer direct evidence of Russian attempts to manipulate the General Election.

Trying to deflect from that fact is ridiculous. Yes, the Committee confirmed the fact of Russian interference.

Try to see though that fog of confirmation bias.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

undisclosed foreign agent

so do you mean that as a spy or as a lobbyist?
There is a difference, similar to the discussion that involved unmasking a few days ago.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

While it was discussed at the hearing, that could be vastly different than what appears in the final report. no?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes when the witches burn.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

While it was discussed at the hearing, that could be vastly different than what appears in the final report. no?

Are you asking me to predict the future?

I have only stated what was said by the senior members of the SIC.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Why exactly would Trump be scared? He has the ace in the hole....While the state might be able to offer immunity for his testimony...Trump can just pardon him and he wouldn't have to testify at all....

With that being said I think if Trump was scared he had incriminating info on him he would have just pardoned him to begin with. Just my .02

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"It is well known that facts have a liberal bias."

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Well here I am talking to myself again. ...

Based on your run of one line responses I just skimmed through, does that really surprise you? Try basing your arguments in facts and evidence and perhaps you'll get some debate. Won't be from me until you can convince me that you understand Civics and Democracy in the US and that you aren't one of the Lefts paid shills (which your comments seem to indicate). Pretty sure you can find some School House Rocks episodes on youtube to help with the Civics part...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join