It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: MrBig2430

Kean isn't a problem for me. I have no problem at all with the man. I knew then and know now that he is, first and foremost, a politician. I understand his failings, and I understand his courage to admit on camera that the commission was set up to fail.

It does sound like, however,
he is a problem for you. And that means it is a personal problem for you, not for me.

And there it is.

Cognitive dissonance on display for all to see.

Even YOU agree that Kean is truthful. He says they were set up to fail, yet after the investigation he says that despite push back, they got the story right, and for that he's not truthful.

You have Opposing views yet you have no problem with it.

Amazing. Or just cherry picking. Whatever.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You don't understand the meaning of cognitive dissonance.

You confuse that with my being able to understand that Kean did the best he could under the circumstances, rather like Miller did in Pennsylvania.

Because Kean was not aware of all the facts that private investigators have discovered in the ensuing years, he likely did actually think they did the best they could under Zelikow's close supervision, AND because he and Cleland and Hamilton and others knew they were part of a dog & pony show, he knew and had the courage to say that they were set up to fail, if truth was the goal. He knew that truth was not the goal, hence his statement they were set up to fail.

It is not cognitive dissonance to understand that humans are not perfect. An example of cognitive dissonance is believing that 93 crashed in PA when everybody there could not find a trace of the airplane. An example of cognitive dissonance is believing that office fires in the towers could cause the damage observed including molten steel for 90 days.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

An example of cognitive dissonance is believing that 93 crashed in PA when everybody there could not find a trace of the airplane.

No.

Saying that no one found any trace of the plane is a lie.

An example of cognitive dissonance is believing that office fires in the towers could cause the damage observed including molten steel for 90 days.

No, saying that there was molten steel - presuming that you mean steel in a liquid state - without any metallurgical tests being done is a delusion. And FYI, reports of molten steel in house fires is rather common. That DOESNT mean that there was actually steel in a liquid state present at some time during the fire. Merely that such reports are commonplace.

But when you say molten steel and merely mean red hot, then there's nothing extraordinary about it, unless one is extremely naive. Even General Sherman's army knew that they could heat railroad tracks enough in an ordinary large camp fire to turn them red hot and soften them enough to bend them up and make them unusable. And this was 150 years ago. If crazy conspiracy believers want to get all atwitterpated about red hot steel being discovered after being dug out of a smoldering fire, then their science education is severely lacking.

If this is your case, I'd be embarrassed

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Their faces are blanked out because they were investigating the biggest terrorist attack in history.

If I had been involved in that investigation i sure as hell wouldn't want my picture made public.

Seems pretty simple to me

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes, it was the biggest terrorist attack in history.

Now, if only they could actually prove that 19 arabs with box cutters did it.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

You need to start with what hit the pentagon, and those claims of eyewitnesses you cannot produce.

All you have is unsubstantiated claims.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

OK come on - what did happen .....?

Lay it out in detail

Its put up or shut up time .......

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Be careful. The topic of the pentagon will get sidetracked to the WTC and nukes...... or bush... or anything to distract from the fact flight 77 actually hit the pentagon.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Lay it out in detail

It was put up or shut up time 15 years ago, but all the authorities have delivered is a story that is contradicted by all the known facts. The only thing they have proved is their desire and ability to suppress the truth.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Lay it out in detail

It was put up or shut up time 15 years ago, but all the authorities have delivered is a story that is contradicted by all the known facts. The only thing they have proved is their desire and ability to suppress the truth.

Why did you avoid the posters question?

Tell us all about the nukes used at 911 why don't you?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Lay it out in detail

Coming from an individual that claims there are quotes by on scene individuals the wreckage at he pentagon was "wrong", but will no produce the quotes or cite names?

top topics

<< 39  40  41   >>

join