It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nunes Exposed As Trump Lapdog — WH Staff Fed Him 'Incidental Collection' Docs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Do you get dizzy?

Thinking in circles like that?

A witty saying proves nothing.
-voltaire

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Voltaire was a witty guy.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Podesta immunity doc

Dont know if its real but here you guys go

If true why is podesta asking for immunity?
edit on 31-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

"The Federal Bureau of Investigations"

?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Is anyone believing seriously still believing this bull#?

I'm not, but clearly you still believe that Russia decided the victor in the 2016 election.

Tell me, what actual piece of evidence exists that Russia colluded in this election?

And no, Wikileaks exposing Clinton's crimes and cover ups is not evidence of Russian collusion, infact its evidence Russia did not decide the victor!

See, the people always suspected Clinton of being a lying piece of trash - once the emails were out, there was no doubt.

I know your wetting your bed in anticipation that the DNC's smoke screen story might yeild fruit - but like many other smoke screen stories it will quickly be whisked away from the public eye when its revealed the DNC are talking total crap!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

"The Federal Bureau of Investigations"

?

What is your question?

Someone posted that podesta wanted an immunity deal and they put it out this on twitter.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Deserves its own thread. This is getting very interesting!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

In addition to what Phage pointed out:

"international connects?"

Citing Cheryl Mills and the "Hillary Clinton's email scandal" to "show precedent?" Huh? Come on now, is that an even remotely believable fake?

What's happened here is that yesterday a C&D letter from Podesta's lawyer to the Daily Caller was published and somebody shopped up an unimpressive forgery from it.

(larger)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I'm not, but clearly you still believe that Russia decided the victor in the 2016 election.

You'll believe whatever narrative allows you to maintain your delusions when it comes to Donald Trump apparently and I'm afraid that's really the whole of the story, unfortunately.

Tell me, what actual piece of evidence exists that Russia colluded in this election?

A single entity cannot collude. Collusion is something that necessarily requires two or more parties. If your questions is what evidence is there of collusion between the Trump team and Russia, my answer is that there's more than enough circumstantial evidence to merit an investigation and through the investigation, we will hopefully discover if there is evidence of collusion, exculpatory evidence, an utter lack of evidence — whatever.

And no, Wikileaks exposing Clinton's crimes and cover ups is not evidence of Russian collusion, infact its evidence Russia did not decide the victor!

Which of Clinton's crimes and cover ups do you believe was revealed by either of the Wikileaks releases? Just curious if you can name even one.

See, the people always suspected Clinton of being a lying piece of trash - once the emails were out, there was no doubt.

Uhhh, ok? Becuase YOU care about LYING all of a sudden? Lmao. Are you going to argue that Donald Trump isn't a liar? Really? I have to wonder what you actually know about Donald Trump beyond how he makes you feel. I suspect that it's not much.

Trying to deflect with Clinton is pointless. This isn't Trump vs Clinton. The election is over. Hillary Clinton will never be President of the US and even a lot of the people who voted for her in the election really weren't all that keen on her being President in the first place. Time to move past the election.

I know your wetting your bed in anticipation that the DNC's smoke screen story might yeild fruit - but like many other smoke screen stories it will quickly be whisked away from the public eye when its revealed the DNC are talking total crap!

Is wetting one's bed a typical response to a "smoke screen" "yielding fruit?" Interesting? I'm not sure it really matters what happens in the world. Reality is going to be what reality is and you're going to choose to believe whatever you choose to believe and the two may not have anything to do with one another.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
So..Trump spied on himself and is saying obama did it through Nunes?

Is that what this is about?

It's about the dems trying to keep eyes off of hillary and obama and their own crimes.

Dr. Evelyn Farkas just outed everyone on TV anyway.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Do not say that as if you are proud of it.

The devil is in the details, something we used to respect around here above nearly all other concepts and principles. theantideluvian has put in a bloody good effort here to give us the details pertaining to the situation, a thorough job by any account of it. Even those who disagree with the thrust of his piece accept that it is well structured and in depth.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
You are correct. The Republicans are in charge of the government now. So they are also responsible for government right now. And they will take the blame for things that go wrong in government right now. Fine with me.

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Come on trumptards, one more time the trumps excellent team has been caught with there pants around there ankles.

But but but, hillary

But but but your a marxist

But but but obama is a muslim.

Keep up the good work ante.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
They pushed this Incidental Collection nonsense trying to get their base to cry Obama Obama.

The 'nonsense' being pushed is there is such a thing as 'incidental' monitoring, or that a FISA warrant is needed to initiate it.

The real truth is much more despicable and diabolical.

'They' (the NSA? CIA? some other yet unknown 3(?) letter acronym) not only monitor, they record all electronic communications (including the content) of everything on the network (phones, internet), all the time, whether there is a foreign aspect or not.

So, let's please stop spreading nonsense, and start talking about the real problem.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

"The Federal Bureau of Investigations" ?

Cyrillic script to English alphabet so tricky sometimes.

K~

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

So, let's please stop spreading nonsense

Well I really wish you would but it seems that's all you're capable of.

Derp! There was a FISA warrant for the Russian spooks & criminals operating in Trump Towers.

Duh so when Trumpy & his pals talked to them they were recorded as well.

There was FISA warranted monitoring on Russian officials known to be intelligence agents so when Trumpy & his pals talked with them they were Incidentally monitored.

Lesson here, if you don't want the "alphabet agencies" interested in your conversations stop having conversations with enemies of the country who are constantly monitored while in-country.

K~

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Deserves its own thread. This is getting very interesting!

Why does that deserve a thread of it's own? It's a random, unsourced image of a poorly faked letter? Do you want to know how easily this can be faked? I'll be back in 5-10 minutes. Stay tuned.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Raise your hand if you saw this coming. *raises hand*

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Derp! There was a FISA warrant for the Russian spooks & criminals operating in Trump Towers.

So then trumps tweet was accurate?

Lesson here, if you don't want the "alphabet agencies" interested in your conversations stop having conversations with enemies of the country who are constantly monitored while in-country.

Wow
That is exactly the opposite of how I understood investigations were to be undertaken in the USA.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join